Tryout the demo

I don’t know, but name someone anyway. Maybe they will get something nice :stuck_out_tongue:.

ok i will do

if i purchase the supercharged version, are my cars created in teh demo version still there, or do i have to start new?

introducing Prowler Z - Sportscar for evryone with 250 HP and a smooth 3.5l 20V that got fuel saving potential. Also the weight of the car is real low so fun to drive :slight_smile: exhaust design maybe a little bit to much^^

here the stats and the look, feel free to comment :slight_smile:

Well I quite like the front of the Prowler Z, but the back is a little bit too much as you said.

As for your demo designs carrying over to the full game, I don’t think you should have any problems, but if you want to be sure, just move the LUA files to your desktop until you have the supercharged edition of the game, then just move the files back.

My files were fine when I upgraded from the demo. Yours should be fine.

What material is the Prowler Z made of?

My guess would be carbon fibre.

carbon fibre is correct.

introducing Prowler C

Aluminium Chassi, sporty touch and index C for Chrome :smiley: full with all the luxury stuff, also a little bit more heavy.

new 2.8l Ecotec engine supersede the 3.5l Ecotec

feel free to discouss

no longer on the demo, supercharged version ordered today :smiley:

new type in line the Super GT ready to release with an 5.0l 40V - just to be sure, the 16V engines are already in the Game as the flathead and standard V8 40V’s option or will they be implemented soon, i only got 8V and 8V flathead as choose option^^

The engine for sure is simply a tryout - i will create a normal V8 with maybe better results later, i’m completly new to turbo’s ;D

ok here are the pics and engine of my Super GT, please comment whatever you like :wink::

That’s a great looking car, especially the front. And congrats on your purchase, you won’t be disappointed! :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks,

tell me if you got something nice out of the referal thing someday :wink:

actually working on a commercial VAN with a sporty touch. It will get an 1.8T engine but actually it needs lot of fuel :confused:

do you know something about the 16V engines? i only see V8’s

bye Killa

Pacer 1 VAN with an 1.8T engine is ready to go

The Car is created to be produced cheap in this segment and also show up with a sporty touch. Engine only needs 37 hours and cost ~800$ ^^ sure there’s more potential in it, but playing arround with all possible options hasn’t increased that much.

front reminds me a little bit on a Honda fit :smiley:

here some pics:

Damn cheap engine, but the fuel economy pretty much sucks in 2014, I’d suggest to try to beat atleast 30% economy out of that engine. Also, 8° roll is a bit ship-like. Loving the front of the car though :slight_smile: And also it’s pretty light too for a van.

yeah it’s more a mini VAN 5 Seats only, i try to optimize the engine now :wink:

here the current stats

ok i beat 29% out of this 1.8T engine, lost 20 HP and Topspeed, but it’s still at 38 hours and arround 850$ like the other engine =)

Here i made a classical Replica of the engine that’s nearly in my own Car (Camaro 305 RS)

It’s a TBI 305 but mine isn’t running on that high octane - but in real mine only got 170 HP ^^

Also the engine is realy cheap and for it’s time-period -the 80’s- it does not need that much of fuel :slight_smile:

…and where are you gonna get the 100 RON fuel from? :smiley:

yeah thats the point, - at the pharmacy^^ or maybe buy the car in the 80’s, wait 10 years till 100RON is available and have fun driving :smiley:

here i tried to replica my 3rd Gen Camaro, called it Light GT even when it’s not really light - not able to get the back of an 3rd Gen on this one, design is to curvy at all, but nearly at it :slight_smile: I used a Steel frame, MacPherson Suspension and leaf springs

The replica TBI engine needs just as much fuel as the real one :smiley: