TV & Movie Car Challenge (Round 9): Amateur Hour [COMPLETE: WINNER & SCRIPT ANNOUNCED]

I’m not sure, I think it’s after 5 days, so just keep checking. If you are on the discord, you could send it to @patridam there. (Only tagged so you’re aware lol)

2 Likes

I think you just need to reply to a couple of posts and like some things to unlock PM’s

1 Like

Thanks again. I guess I’ll send screenshots for now

1 Like

1986 Marina Mako Deluxe
Featuring an additional seat row to fit in t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶s̶t̶a̶g̶e̶s̶ some more cargo.

Decided to remake a previous Automation build of mine with some adjustments to make it look more, well, classy. Still can’t submit it, though.

Edit: In case the Mako isn't intimidating enough:

1986 Marina Humpback Deluxe
Bearing the MAko’s engine, but with a twin turbo. No additional seat row for this one, though.

5 Likes

1970 Regency Wyvern. A four seat, four door convertible powered by a 342 cubic inch V8 with mechanical fuel injection.

7 Likes

1987 DMS Aurelia Twin Turbo

4 Likes

Right, how do I submit? DO I dm these to you or are these suppose to be shown here as well before the deadline thing? Thank you!

1 Like

As far as I understand from this, you PM the .car file as well as posting something about your car in the thread

2 Likes

I can not DM… at least, I don’t see this feature. How?

1 Like

If you’re a new member, you might have to reply and like some posts to be able to message, but you’ll have to wait for some time until you can attach files. Don’t worry, you’re not the only one who still can’t PM the files :wink:

If you’re not, just click the icon of the user you want to PM and there should be a “message” button.

Edit: by “some time” I mean around 5 days, I guess?

4 Likes

Not bad… but could be a bit more stylish and less chunky in the front. Otherwise, it’s solid!

1 Like

Can I submit 4 cars if possible? Is there any strict limit of how many can be submitted? Also, curious to know, what does it mean “no warnings”? I will take care of the quality of builds and the requirements. I have one care that is exactly 1970, should I put it on unleaded or keep it on leaded? Thank you!

1 Like

Because a bad man can have several personalities, MAHG shows two suggestions for this case.

MAHG GAMMA '87

Based on the '78 model ,then facelifted ,this truck looks ferocious in the rearview mirror, is capable of jumps without damage and thanks to its huge turbocharged V8 can outpace many of these small and so called sports cars!!

Then, for the more stylish swindler, we can put to your disposal the Tsi from the 60’s!