UCC – Ultimate Car Comparison – Dad’s Limbo [Review Posted]

You’re allowed to go over or under the projected cost. Because the cost itself is a score in the formula. You can make a car that cost twice as much as most of the people, but your car gotta be twice as good as that car for it to have the same score.

Projected price basically is what most people get. :wink:

It’s only PolMot Karot, move along

[quote=“conan”]You’re allowed to go over or under the projected cost. Because the cost itself is a score in the formula. You can make a car that cost twice as much as most of the people, but your car gotta be twice as good as that car for it to have the same score.

Projected price basically is what most people get. :wink:[/quote]
Ok, thanks Conan. That is clear. Will send you an entry later today when I’m back home.

Y’all should be quick! Only 6 entries space left!

Most likely I’ll miss this one, as it’ll be a few days before I can get back to automation! Shame, this is possibly the most “market relevant” challenge of the present day.

Here time to present new F.I.L. Car

F.I.L. Davleniye 1.9DI

Time to present you another Car from the best car company at the german wine road…

The B.A.N. Nalter 2.5i CE

Features a silky smooth 2.5L Inline 6, perfectly balanced suspension and a huge huge boot for several bodies… i mean for a lot of stuff for driving into holidays, or gold. Premium-level Interior, top notch Bluetooth CD-Radio and a 5 Speed Automatic Gearbox make every trip perfect.
Now at you local dealership for a cheap 29999€.

Jack Cossack looked at the list of entrants for the Ultimate Car Comparison, the comparison ran by Conan media, one of the leading car journalism services. As he looked at more and more cars, his expression grew more and more confused. He turned to his assistant.
-Hey, Anna, are we…still in 2011?
-What do you mean, boss?
-Look at this list. What do you see?
-A bunch of eighties looking cars, boss?
-EXACTLY! And they apparently are still in production!
-Is it possible it’s a third world market comparison?
-Nah, most third world market do not cost 75k PLN. And are not exactly designed with prestige in mind…
-Boss? Look, PolMot has their submission there as well.
-Oh dear god…Why.does.it.look like a competitor to a Polonez and not a Baltazar?
-My guess is as good as yours.
-I think - Jack pulled out some keys with a Cossack logo - It’s time to show them some Cossack quality.

So, this is the 2011 Cossack 2200.

Because there are no points for style here as far as I’m aware Mr. Cossack. PolMot’s entry is all about easy driving from point A to B.

2 more submissions and we’re full!

Astana presents that the “Astana Cosmos II Deluxe Edition 2.8L” will enter the competition as a contender for the Dad’s Limbo award.

[quote=“JasonPoland”][quote=“Kubboz”]
-Boss? Look, PolMot has their submission there as well.
-Oh dear god…Why.does.it.look like a competitor to a Polonez and not a Baltazar?
-My guess is as good as yours.
[/quote]
Because there are no points for style here as far as I’m aware Mr. Cossack. PolMot’s entry is all about easy driving from point A to B.[/quote]

-Yes, it’s also all about killing the occupants with an old body - Jack Cossack replied.

[Take no offense, it’s all roleplay :wink:]

OOC: You might want to take the old body safety penalty into account.

Mr. Cossack, I personally think that you went too far with “killing”. It looks like in your point of view it something looks old, it’s already bad. I am not going to make a inter Polish war against you. Let’s be honest, you’ve got bigger experience, you have an established brand and you are known around the constructors. I am nobody, literally. Therefore I’ll just step back and I’ll let the almighty Conan to be the Judge Dredd. Whatever the outcome will be, I wish you good luck Sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=3hIcKkKID8k

Only space left for 2!

Kubboz, my car might look like it’s from the 80s.

But under the hood it’s all high-tech stuff. Maybe a little too high tech :smiley:

He was just making a funny remark over the safety penalty that old bodies get. After all, old tech and old crumple zones aren’t as safe as the modern bunkers. He wasn’t being rude, chill man.

[quote=“conan”]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hIcKkKID8k

Only space left for 2![/quote]

Can you give me to 9pm pst?

Here’s my entry, the brand new for 2011 Mercusa Tahiti GLS.

Un sure if I made it in time with conan.

The 2011 LHE Com Star X4G

Powered by the tried and true LHE X4-M series engines which first started production with the original Com Star in 1965, with the aid of Multi port Fuel Injection, a more modernized valve train assembly and and a small turbo charger, the all new Com Star is still very much the same old car with a bright new face. Featuring durable fabric seating with recline and lumbar adjustment, tilt steering wheel, and standard A/C and power windows. It is everything the aspiring young family man needs out of a daily driver.

Equally ready for grocery shopping, picking up the kids, or driving you back and forth from the hell hole you call work.

Looks like I have all the submission! But one car is throwing error at me. I’ll announce if it takes too long to fix and one space is left.

Stay tuned!