UE4 Open Beta Body + Variant Issues list

Don’t know if this should go here or in @pyrlix thread…

1971 Sedan (Fiesta) won’t allow me to fit any engine in it at all. Both longitudinal and transverse are affected.

Also the 4/5 door variants look awful compared to the 2/3 door models.

3 door

4 door

That’s a mod, it doesn’t belong here. That being said, that body will be vanilla in the next update (or a later one), so any issues should be resolved then.

3 Likes

10sSwoopKei, vanilla, front wheels aren’t centred correctly in the wheel arch.

10sSwoopKei

1 Like

Currently building a car with the 2.3m wheelbase 10Roadster.

When using an aluminium monocoque chassis, the chassis ends up poking through the rear bumper even with default morphs. The issue affects all variants.

Sorry for the toaster quality, currently running the game on my laptop.

2 Likes

This body shows 2 doors and only allows to put 2 seats

1 Like

3 Likes

Fixed :smiley:
This one was an issue with the core seat option logic, so was probably broken on a lot of bodies.

[edit: clarification]

2 Likes

Fixed :smiley:

Fixed @Jaimz :+1:

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m away from my computer so I can’t take a new screenshot with the variant, but it is the 2010 Long Wheelbase Coupe Hardtop version

I’m seeing this minor issue on the 2010 Coupe large hardtop version. You can’t really see the discoloration until you up the flakes in your paint. Using a paint without flakes masks this. Not sure if this is a known thing or not.

Also to the guy above talking about the weight changes with the coupe version of this car. I think it’s due to the coupe adding rear seats where the hardtop does not. Remove those rear seats and the coupe will be much lighter.

I can’t seem to replicate that, can you send me your .car file, along with your graphics settings?

I’ve IM’d you my files, please let me know if anything else would help, thanks!

This body only allows one row of seats

Corrected for future release

1 Like

The front wheel arch morphs aren’t saving properly in this body.

E: Actually, neither are the rear arch morphs for that matter.

Looks like there is a minor skin weight issue down the center of the rear bumper and some little bits poking out of the seam on the 00s large and huge sedan bodies.

Capture
Capture3

1 Like

This body has some funky morphs

The convertible variant also has the same issue, and has the issue with the bumper not being paintable.

It appears that the “90sPickupLarge_SUV” body that you show as fixed here still only has a front row seat for me… did it not make it into the exporter update, or is this an issue on my end only?

I discovered an issue with one of the body variants for the 10sSwoopySedan model. The weight of the variant is over 1 million pounds or 450 thousand kg. The cost of the model is also greatly inflated. The other model variants appear to be unaffected.

Here is a picture of the body variant with the file name.
unknown1

A picture showing the incorrect weight.

3 Likes

Fixed, should be out with the next update
weighs a bit more normal now

Issue found regarding engine placement of 50sMiniCar, does not allow for a transversely mounted engine. Which given that the car is based on a mini is fairly important.
-Silver

1 Like