Units of Measurement, Driving Cars and Beta Testers

Sorry, I am little confused…it will be in km/litre in game? I’m just asking because I know the car companies here (in Australia) always measure/advertise “mileage” as litres/100km too.

I also do realise that this is still under development.

Both in the end, various places seem to use L/100km, km/lt so we’ll have both :slight_smile:

[quote=“Smileskull”]Hello guys,

This is my first post after lurking around quite a bit. :slight_smile: First I have to thank you for developing this game, this is everything I ever wanted!

I have a question about fuel economy measurement. In your list there are three options for that (km/lt, mpg(UK), mpg(US)). In Europe (or at least in Germany) it is more common to express fuel economy in liters per 100km. So when a car makes 20km with 1 liter, it needs 5 lt/100km. Could you please add this option? I know, it’s a rather simple calculation, but I would love not to have to calculate too much by myself. :wink:

Regards[/quote]

In Belgium it’s also like Smileskull writes. It’s much easier for us guy’s to have it that way.

it wouldn’t surprise me if the uk go this route also seeing as our fuel is sold in litres

very few people seem to know how many litres are in a gallon and even fewer seem to know how to work out there mpg

my fathering law has worked out that his 1992 range rover does 55mpg :unamused: :laughing:

[quote=“sparkyplug28”]
my fathering law has worked out that his 1992 range rover does 55mpg :unamused: :laughing:[/quote]

:laughing: Suffice to say, his math’s a little off there.

In Norway, and I think the other Scandinavian countries as well, it’s litres per metric mile (10 km). So a litre/100 km option would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Fenris”]

lol according to him not

you have to say he has done well to get the only range rover in the world that does over 28mpg lol