Used Car Shopping - All Scoring Areas Out!

1. Only one submission is allowed from each person. You can resubmit multiple times if you change your mind, but only one of the submissions (the most recent one) will be graded.

2. The “unrealistic/uncharacteristic engineering” penalties in the Soft Rules are designed specifically to address design choices that appear aftermarket, like a turbo on a car that wouldn’t’ve come with one from the factory; this is because aftermarket modifications are known to cause problems. Adding parts that appear aftermarket, then, is a risk; do you think said choice will earn the car more points than the penalty will take away? (:

3. Regardless of how vast the differences are, 4.1 and 4.2 are still different, and the entries have to stay on 4.1. It’s not really an even playing field if one car’s stats are being calculated in a different way than everyone else’s.

Is it possible to roll back a 4.2 .car file into a 4.1?

That I don’t know. I doubt it, but it can’t hurt to try/ask support…

I suspect that cars made in 4.2 (which CSR 144 is using) are not compatible with those in 4.1 and vice versa.

Cars made in 4.1 are NOT compatible with 4.2

Can I request fifth and sixth gen of the Toyota Celica and the 1993 Honda/Acura Integra for the cool wall?

1 Like

The cool wall has been updated with 3 new cars!

New Addition:

• 1993 Toyota Celica
  • 1998 Toyota Celica
  • 1993 Acura Integra
1 Like

FFS, I already made 2 cars and I just read that the challenge is for 4.1… >:(

Aaand 4.1 won’t launch…

1994 VULKAN Kanna GTZ for Sale

Posted 30 days ago

110 Views.

The car runs and drives, and no issues of noticeable significance. (The radiator was leaking but it was repaired in June) Fluids were replaced two months ago, and the car comes with a set of winter wheels and tires. The Inline 6 engine has 188 horsepower, and is incredibly smooth. Odometer just is currently sitting at exactly 220k miles.
Listed for 1850 dollars, firm. No low ballers, or tire kickers.

Consumption and Emissions

Fuel Type: Gasoline

Mechanical Specs

Engine: I6 gasoline
Drivetrain Type: RWD
Transmission Type: Automatic

Features

Air Conditioning, Heated front seats.

More pictures

Important thing to note: This car body does not have a trunk panel gap despite the fact it’s considered a sedan. I’m hoping you are able to overlook this.

5 Likes

For Sale: 1995 Vulcrum LB-5

Large sedan with more than capable performance. 222hp 2.6L turbo I5 with 4-speed AT. Very good interior and exterior condition. Has around 160000 miles. Features Disc brakes on all 4 wheels, ABS, electric seats and windows, AM/FM radio, cassette tape player, electric power steering, driver airbag.

2nd owner, drives as it should, no accidents or towings
Price:1992 USD, not negotiable

4 Likes

5 Likes

AZLK 2152

4 Likes

sorry, but how exactly do i use the depreciation chart?

i try to put my number in and it comes up with less than 2000

Screenshot 2022-01-08 151705

Automation price of car x 0.0739.
That value should not exceed 2000.

3 Likes

gotcha, thanks

6 Likes

Submissions due the Monday after this weekend (A little less than 48 hours).

The amount of entries has now risen to 22! :D

@abg7
@AndiD
@BG004130
@conan
@desperatedonut5
@DuceTheTruth100
@GassTiresandOil
@interior
@Knugcab
@lotto77
@nightwave
@Marv666
@Odyssey_Fan
@oppositelock
@Poli_Viteko
@RAZR
@Restomod
@S31
@Sky99
@TheYugo45GV
@Violent_Lobster
@voiddoesnotknow

Also, @Prium made a forum post showing a car, but I don’t think I’ve received an entry yet.

Let me know if you see anything wrong here.

5 Likes

1995 Neko CX-2 X-Series

1850$, dont contact me if you dont want it

6 Likes

1998 Valiant 18AR 2.4sr

5 Likes