Vardolle Rennbahn v1

Welcome to Elisa Engineering’s test track. Helen had thought of having their own racetrack ever since they created the Borbone, and the construction of the track was started way before even the whole company knew it. She named it Vardolle in homage to her dead father. When Helen finally revealed it to her fellow workers, as well as the world, someone suggested making a car in honour of it. Indeed, the maiden flight of the Elisa Vardolle Rennbahn will hapen here soon enough. It was a real pain in the ass constructing it. Well done to Elisa for thinking up such a thing. 8.3km of pure car torturing tarmac.

Background track graphic made in Inkscape.

Vardolle Rennbahn v1.zip

2 Likes

@matheius here you are! If you could share some history of the track, like you’ve done to your entire company, I’ll edit that into the post.

Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Helen had thought of having their own racetrack ever since they created the Borbone, and the construction of the track was started way before even the whole company knew it. She named it Vardolle in a homage to her dead father. When Helen finally revealed it to her fellow workers, as well as the world, someone suggested making a car in honour of it.

@matheius liking it?

1 Like

I sent one of my hot hatches around here in 2:27.41… what do your times look like?