Hello. I just made this account to report this bug, I might use it more than this but idk.
I was playing the openbeta of the Ellisbury update on Steam, and I tried to export a car I made completely in the openbeta branch into Beamng. First It gave me a Lua error, and then it said "Car export failed: Unspecified error. I’ve restarted my game, my pc, and checked if it did export anyways in Beamng, but nothing. I haven’t tried to export a car I had already made, but I think it will give me the same problem. I cannot paste the Lua error here because of the character limit, but I will attach it somehow soon