Verdana Venture Ink Inc

Compared to the 1969 Charger, this car is much faster. The 1969 Charger R/T did 0-60mph in 5.8 seconds. However I could imagine buyers still choosing the Charger R/T over this. In 1969 a brand new Dodge Charger only cost around $3,600. When adjusted to inflation, it’s bit over 22k.

2 Likes

What about the .car file for it? I want to take a closer look.

OK, I am going to give this some constructive criticism now, some good and some bad.

I really like the clean side profile of it, combined with the black roof and tinted windows, that gives it a smooth and sleek, concept car like look.

The wing above the rear window looks really out of place. No muscle car as far as I know had such a placement of it, some of them had wings on the trunk and a wing there would look more suited to the car if it should have one. This looks like something from a group B car, itself an interesting era in automotive history but has nothing to do with muscle cars.

The mirrors are so small that they would be virtually useless.

I get the idea with metal bumpers since cars in the 60s had them, however, if this is supposed to be a modern, retro styled car I would ditch them. I don’t even know if you can cope with todays pedestrian safety regulations with them. Having them in the same black as the roof would be a more modern looking contrast. Also, there is too much of a gap between the front bumper and grille. I would have raised the bumper, and also, I would have widened the fog lights or what they are to fit inside the space in the bumper.

The headlights are completely off, they look like if they are straight from the 80s, and does not belong on a modern car inspired by the 60s IMO.

What kind of strange square flaps is it at the corners of the front fenders? Does not look like they belong there at all, what is the idea behind them.

The hood vents look a bit too much like potholes, strange shape and too deep, I would have experimented a bit more with finding something suitable.

Maybe a tad bigger wheels would have made it look more like what it’s intended to be and less like something someone would have slapped on a muscle car back in 2003 because of the fads of the time. But yet, even if the design does not scream “classic muscle” I actually like them and think that they fits well into the design.

Do you have any pictures from behind?

I may sound harsh now but it actually feels like you’re onto something with this design so I just gave you some things to think about for improving even more. In fact, I like the overall look of this car but I feel that some improvement in details would make it much better.

2 Likes

I really didn’t know that such a good car was so easily available! Nevertheless, the era of the maslkar is over, replaced by bricks with rounded corners. They no longer have anything from the 50’s and nothing from the 80’s, in general modern cars have lost all the beauty of the forms. I designed the car to make it enjoyable aesthetically, so the shape of the body is an important part.
The engine I made similar to Dodge, but it was so good that it will probably find use in other designs.

I agree, some kind of lost among the eras car turned out.
It really won’t pass the pedestrian safety test, and also the mirrors are somehow left too small. About the anti-wing, I thought so, it would be a controversial solution. To strange fender flaps I came up with myself, while drawing in PAINT, I thought it would be pretty cool, although of course, in the city, it makes parking a lot harder. Their purpose is decorative and also the wider grill helps to cool the brakes, that is, there are special air ducts.

An elite car at an affordable price, the Silver Broncle cost only $54,000.

The body was taken from a Land Rover. According to the company’s idea, it was supposed to outdo the famous Mercedes Benc AMG Gelendwagen, which costs $300,000.

Apparently, it did not reach its beauty, but nevertheless, it was still a good car.

The engine had 324 hp and 505.6 nm of torque.

Very large interior space, where you can stack anything.

Centrifugal acceleration is 0.74 g

Mass is [5707 lbs/2589 kg], and the full speed is [252/156] [km/h/mp/h].

31.5-inch tires on 19-inch rims.

Fuel consumption in the city - 13.5 liters.

The entire body is covered with a layer of carbon fiber, which was put on top of the steel with rivets.

Silver_Broncle_-_Silver_Broncle.car (38.9 KB)

2 Likes

The 2004 Lumic, which participated in the Challenge EABL Elenir's Automation/Beamng challenge series/ 3# The non-official official automation Gacha! (Tracks announced/Entries still open!).
The car from the past, which all the same decided to embody in the present, despite some anachronisms and archaic technologies.
In general, this is how LVAP Verdana Venture Lumic would look like if the company was formed in the 1990s.

Certainly, it is not so good in comparison with the modern vision on sports cars, but nevertheless, it has turned out very satisfactory to the owner.
Not too bad for a city, not too magnificent on a track, it gives a pleasant sensation of tension to a driver, when he understands that wrong driving can lead to tragic consequences.

Therefore, along with the purchase of the car, the buyer receives a free season ticket to one of several tracks in the United States, where he can feel, get used to driving, become a hypercar pilot without significant risk to life.
Because the Lumic was built according to the vision of sports cars of the 2000s, and back then there was much less automation controlling human life processes, and there was still a great role for the driver, who had to control everything himself. It was still a total freedom from gadgets, so they did not have a negative impact on society. Nowadays the total accountability to everyone is well known, when you are afraid to do anything unnecessary, because with the help of Internet you quickly become the talk of the town, and the important details about your personality, which should be kept in secret, are revealed. No wonder that now, in this day and age, any explosive news spreads quickly across the planet, editing society itself and forcing it to change.
And then, in this great free era of the 2000’s and was built hypercar Lumic.
It was able to compete well with the famous at that time:
the Mercedes C297
Lamborghini Murcelago
Ferrari 360 Modena
Volkswagen W12, which remained a concept car, making way for Bentley, Lamborghini and Bugatti.
In general, this very radically different from the Volkswagen brand’s automotive images, the conservative Germans decided to keep it in their factory. Volkswagen W12 was a great success, a very good quality product for the people, which they decided to sacrifice for the sake of competitors of other firms, which in the late 90’s became part of the Volkswagen concern.
Jaguar XJ220.
What is remarkable in Lumic:
For engineers, the following facts might seem interesting:
Despite the great weight of [1762/3884] kg/lb, it accelerates fairly quickly, taking 3.7 seconds to [100/62].
In 2000, they already understood the need to seriously modify the car for the profiles and disciplines in which the car should be in, and therefore did not neglect to install reasonably thick rear wheels to reduce the harmful effects of oversteer, no wonder the Lumic is about [290 mm/12 inches].
The rear tires can wear out quickly when used extensively, and for too powerful a motor and rear-wheel drive.
The car is easy to drift, and requires very careful driving and adequate professional knowledge of rear-wheel drive cars from the pilot.
ABS fulfills its function on fire and lets you relax a bit.
Because of its big disposition the car can’t participate in such difficult courses, as Nuerburgring Nordshleife Full, at least the pilot can’t feel such great overload in a form of stress and monstrous concentration.

No, that’s not what the Lumic is built for. It can certainly overpower a GP Streke, but mostly it was created to bring joy to the owner, whether it’s a track or city streets.
It is, of course, quite expensive for the average person - about $110,000, but it is interesting to watch the movements and life of this car just for TV, which used to be quite common in the 2000s, when cars could be easily reached by an average person, so that some model became a dream. When it was very interesting to compare sportscars to each other, because they weren’t too far off from series production cars. It was the era of sharp differences and sluggish potential, and therefore such a car immediately gained superiority over the rest, with its engine under 500 horsepower, which in our time is not a gimmick, but also very expensive, from - the new market conditions and society, and put such a motor will be quite ordinary pickup, which does not pull under the rules of sportivness.
In general, they have tried to make cars more accessible and mass, and car culture has changed. Now the supercar must meet higher requirements, accordingly, the cost of materials rises greatly, and again these hypercars become unaffordable for the average population.
Car project - available for change.
Lymic_art_2004_-_Lymic_art_2004.car (44.7 KB)

2 Likes
                        Verdana Venture HK Sir

The Verdana Venture factory has produced a new car, this time a truck. As it became clear, the company is trying to capture more and more target niches, and after a little bit of work, finally the HK Sir appears. It had to be more thoroughly studied the stresses on components to make the vehicle reliable.
As on any other truck, we decided to use a 295 kW engine with low rpm. What does this characteristic mean? Personally it does not tell me anything, so I decided to replace the physical value of hp by kW, as this value does not help to define parameters of the engine exactly. Also, an extreme compression ratio is set - 12,9.
I can only say that the engine is too much powerful, and it accelerates the cabin up to 100 in 8 seconds. Excessive power showed itself nice in the game BeamNG. When it should have been about 20 seconds, a good trend of expectations from such a large truck for a man.

But I think that together with the trailer it would be a very productive combination.
The HK Sir weighed only [2940/6393] kg/lb.
Gasoline consumption was quite huge: 37 liters per 100 km.
Greenliness of the car is 385 g/km.
Car cost = [10700 materials] * 3 [costs for the needs of plants and workshifts] = $32100.
32100 dollars + [increased costs for high quality nodes + sophisticated equipment for the truck 30000 ] = total = $62100.
As Automation showed = $120,000.
At targetic purpose this truck is simular to Heavy Pickup. The competitiveness is 76 percent.
Engine: Cast-iron V12 displacement (7.24 / 441.81) L/ci with double overhead camshaft and 4 valves per cylinder. For comparison, dragsters use 500 cubic inches [8.19 liters.]
A special offer is in effect: offer an exchange for another interesting car via PM.

2 Likes

This time without breakthrough high-tech.
LVAP produced a new car for cargo and passenger transportation.
The 24.4-inch wheels seem to fit quite well under the body of the car.
Moreover, against the background of small seats it becomes clear that this car will be cramped in the stream, and in general it will be extremely uncomfortable for the driver to look over his shoulder, because this is where the support of the body takes place.
In general, the company was going to produce a car with a very weak engine, but taking into account the fact that this vehicle will slow everyone down at traffic lights, it was decided to reduce the acceleration time to 100 to 13.6 seconds. The small car has to be fast in traffic, because the saturation of the roads has increased a lot.
And this sharpness should not scare away the driver and passengers who are in transport.
With this in mind, the car should have good noise insulation.
And the DrillFlag got it.
In addition, it received a rear view camera.
However, the problem with embedding into the flow and maneuverability in it remained.
It was decided to make the main attack on the economy.
The package consumes only 4.8 liters per 100 kilometers, and 8.5 liters in the mixed mode. In the city the gasoline consumption will be less than 14 liters per hour.
Driving ability of the car is negated by a large weight - about 1400 kg/3086 lbs.
The engine itself has been designed quite carefully, and thoughtfully.
For example, it has a very low sound rating of 22.
Already by 2,500 rpm the turbine is cranked up to its full speed.
Having sat in this car you will not feel sportiness of this car - having glanced on a speedometer you will see restriction in 4500 rpm.
DrillFlag_-_DrillFlag.car (25.3 KB)

3 Likes

Nice, could have some more designing tho. It’s seems very plain. Also are you going to reveal the engine specs?

I honestly have no idea what do you mean here.

IDK what’s the source of that value, but it’s certainly not a good source. My real 90s car, certainly not geared towards efficiency, uses around 16-18 litres per 100 km in heavy traffic, which at average 25 km/h (much higher than actual heavy traffic) would mean 4-4,5 litres.

Considering the body choice and general styling cues, it would be far more appropriate for 1995 (the year the B5 A4 bodies are unlocked) than today - although its exterior design could also be more suited to the early 2000s as well.

Modern Paints

SUV thanks to the high ground clearance can easily overcome a deep ford – up to 38 cm/15 inches, but no more, because there is also a radiator grille, which actively performs its function to cool the engine.
Certainly the driver can improve the auto, and close this hole with own forces, but the fact is - being in water is dangerous for this body.
The car itself accelerates to 100 for 8 seconds, and it is rather outstanding result, and all thanks to the powerful power unit, giving out 300hp at the end of its range.
According to the LVAP factory’s idea of modern cars, the body should be pushed by a 300hp engine. Because as we know, the more power, the faster the acceleration. On modern city streets, it’s getting quite tightly, and so it’s desirable for the flow been dynamic, and the flow, as we know, depends on each vehicle involved.
Therefore, acceleration should lie in the range of 5 to 10 seconds to 62 mph. The area about 35 m/h should lie exactly in the middle of the appropriate gear to minimize friction of pinions and to extend the life of the clutch disc.
Powerful ventilated Modern Paints brakes at 340сm/13.4in per wheel are capable of stopping a 2 ton/4466 lbs model in 38 meters. It is simply accepted that if a car brakes more than 40 meters, it is not safe.
Despite its heavy weight and high inertia, the body is equipped with an advanced safety system from 2010, and will easily endure a crash test at 40 mph. All the more dangerous for small cars that are unlikely to survive a collision with such a monster.
Because of its high center of mass and lack of downforce, the driver already feels a strong roll angle at 19 mph, and completely turns over at 50 km/h /31mph. And in this respect it reminds the dangerous Mercedes Gelendwagen and BMW X5 very well.
In turn, the driver’s feeling can be negatively affected by the included ABS and TC, because they very much prevent severe roll of the trim, and the driver, deceived by false physics, can flip unnoticed, if he accidentally disables these applications. He may also tell a friend, whom he lets sit for a ride, that his SUV is very good at speed maneuvering, which will lead to disagreements and dangerous situations. No, it seems that when the numerous electronic systems think for human and human become attached to electronics, he become helpless and dependent on them.
But maybe these fears are in vain. After all, in ancient times, too, progress was perceived with apprehension, and the same thing is happening now. The point is only that technology should be owned by an intelligent society, and in the hands of savages, negative situations can arise. But even if you look at the year 2021, it is clear that people have evolved, and learned to look at themselves well from the other person, to calculate their thoughts and feelings, and now there is not so much abuse of technology, or at least about such cases nothing is known.
There is a lot of attachment to products, you have to constantly calculate how long the thing will last, and this SUV falls into just that category. So many conundrums and optimizations are waiting for its owners and passengers! Here the question is not even in quality and a resource of details.
Because each owner adapts a car to himself. The factory-manufacturer makes the car only in general lines to fit everything, and the rest is up to the owner. And it would be good if there were several variants of complectation, but there is no such thing. If you didn’t like the version - find another model.
And so it is everywhere. Always, and all the time there are exist some compromises and disbursements.
Modern_Paints_-_Modern_Paints_300.car (37.0 KB)

3 Likes

Quite a unique car. The design is quirky too. I can’t say much through. Could you give us some more specs?
PS: is the car’s name Modern Paints?

That’s right.
This SUV is priced at $66300.

Why all iron engine?

Probably the same reason as peak power at cut-off. Because.
@VibGamer14, I blame Google translate. In context, I’d say it should be ceramic, like they use in… modern paints

1 Like

I see

I mean why not, even many of mine are all iron. Realistically, I think it also helps for production as now you only need to get iron rather than for example iron and aluminium.

I don’t understand