Veso Motors

Any feedback on the car?

Not bad! Looks quite simple, but really consistent and with a clear design idea, recurring details. Though it’s either a bit large for what it seems to be or a bit unluxurious for its size. Styling, engines, features fit (really well!) a sporty midsize, while it’s the size of a luxury flagship. Nice I4, efficient, with sensible power and torque. A bit weird V6 - why so small? Why with eco internals and a performance tune? I’d say you’d get a better result with a larger, but less stressed engine. Lastly, wheels and brakes are weird too - why staggered sizes for the I4? Why same for the LQ? Why the LQ has stronger brakes than the XS and XQ?

It’s supposed be sort of the jack of all trades, not superior at anything (probably superior at fuel economy) but decent at everything. The V6- Yeah it’s a bit small, it’s not particularly a performance tune. It’s just a more powerful option if 200hp isn’t enough for you. The XQ Belisimmo is the performance version which is going to have 400 or so hp. Both the eco-quad and eco-hex engine focus on efficiency, though the V6 does prioritise performance a bit more.
About the wheels- It’s a mistake, all the variants have staggered wheel sizes. 235 at the front and 265 at the back. I’ve corrected that, thanks for pointing out!
The brakes aren’t stronger on the LQ, the XS and XQ are the sport trims and although they have 3 piston brakes, the brake pads are much sportier making them the stronger brakes

3 Likes

2022 Veso Rex Belissimo

The Rex Belissimo is a sports-tuned version of the Veso Rex. The main focus is performance and sportiness. This includes a Belissimo tuned engine that puts out much more power and torque than before, along with many sporty bits all over the car. The interior, however, is unchanged. Here is everything you need to know about the Rex Belissimo:
(Price: $72,700)

Belissimo Tuned Engine

v664WBT (Eco-Hex Belissimo) engine
The same Eco-Quad engine from the standard Belissimo, now with a much sportier tune!

Type: 60° V6 DOHC-5V
Capacity: 2301cc
Crank/Conrod: Cast Iron/Cast
Pistons: Low Friction Cast
Aspiration: Ball bearing twin turbocharger
Compression ratio: 6.4:1
Fuel System: Petrol Single Direct Injection with race intake
Power: 450BHP (336KW) @8100RPM
Torque: 450NM (332LB-FT) @6600RPM
Redline: Max RPM @9500RPM
Weight: 214KG (472LB)
Economy: 22.98%

Specifications

Belissimo Highlights

21-inch Carbon-fibre Rims

415mm Carbon Ceramic 3-piston Race Brakes

Exclusive “BT” Belissimo Badge™

Sporty Carbon-fibre Rear Diffuser

Colour options will be the same as the standard Rex.
If you want to know anything else about the car, write it down below! Also, leave some feedback!

yes i know the engine has very late torque and insane boost (37psi)

4 Likes

The efficiency is rather good i must say

1 Like

Yup it is very efficient for its class
Veso’s cars are always fuel-efficient!