Visually stunning car competition OVER FINISHED

LOL I did not expect those last two votes to sneak in. 34 votes is a pretty decent turnout.

I was not expecting to garner any significant share of the vote given I opted for a controversial approach, so even coming second was a surprise. Still, I’m grateful!

I never win any of these damn things…

You mean to say the Esoterica wasn’t yours? :open_mouth: You do realise that if it was you’re in a 3 way tie for first right?

I really like the look of the Sleipnir!!

Dont understand those votes lol. cars with holes all over the bodywork = NOT visually stunning. my own opinion of course but there’s a reason cars like that dont exist in real life :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not certain, but perhaps the conversation starting from this post (which I sneakily manipulated), may have influenced the voting once it became clear the intention was not to create a car full of holes, if not for the nature of the platform designer. I can’t say for sure. I certainly wasn’t expecting it because I feel you on that, and I designed it!

The Esoterica was mine, but still lol

[size=65]Well, I voted for the Esoterica if that makes you feel any better…[/size]

[size=50]Same can be said here, looks great![/size]

Well if it is yours why did you say you never win any of these things?
Is it because you didn’t want a tie and wanted to stand out?

Personally i’m the designer of the S-1 and i voted for the Petra