Walton Auto Group

WAG-removebg-preview (1)

Walton Motors

Walton Motors
new_Walton-removebg-preview

Walton Motors was founded in 1929 by Roger Walton. His was a desire to build safe, comfortable, and reliable cars that the greater public can obtain.

Focuses on affordable sedans, hatches, wagons, SUVs, and trucks.

Hampton Motors

Hampton Motors

Hampton_2-removebg-preview (1)

In 1946, after the American economy switched from wartime to peacetime, Walton created the Hampton brand in an effort to sell upscale premium cars to those finding themselves with extra income in the post-war boom.

The A-Line is Hampton’s flagship model. After being renamed from the Atlantic in 1972, it competes with other ultra-luxury sedans the world over.

The B-Line are luxury SUV models, usually upscaled versions of the more affordable Walton SUV models.

The C-Line was spawned after the Charisma was discontinued in 2005. It focuses on fast and comfortable grand tourers.

Riker Motors

Riker Motors

Riker_3-removebg-preview

Riker Motors was founded in 1952 by Kyle “Thunderball” Riker, a former race car driver from Orlando, Florida. In the early 1960s, Riker Motors was acquired by Walton. Since then it both produces it’s own performance cars and sporty variants of existing Walton models.

1 Like

Ehm… I have to annoy you again but the Wraith badge looks almost identical to Walton’s so I would maybe redesign it a bit to avoid confusion :rofl:

How similar is it?

Identical except for the triangle shaped things over the “W”. Now, if you still want to keep it, it’s fine with me, just saying so you know I was the first one in this case so there won’t be any unnecessary arguing later.

2 Likes

Yeah, I can just see my Waltons confused for Wraiths if their logos are THAT similar since the only difference may only be seen upon a closer look.

Edit: Changed now

I already had a company that bore the Hampton name, but that was created for the now obsolete 4.1, not the 4.2 build that is currently in use, and is therefore no longer canon.

2 Likes

2019 Walton Toledo

3 Likes

1997 Hampton Charisma

7 Likes

It looks like the offspring of a Lincoln MkVIII and a pre-facelift Ford SN-95 Mustang. Speaking of which, there is a mod body that resembles the latter, so did you use it for this build? If not, then what body set is the Charisma built on?

Anyway, the Charisma lives up to its name on looks alone, and would be a great choice for an American personal luxury coupe. But what type of suspension and chassis/panel materials did you use? Also, what kind of engine lurks under the hood, what type of transmission is it mated to, and how much power and torque does it make? At any rate, I’m expecting the Charisma to be built on a longitudinally-engined RWD platform.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was going for :smile:

It has a 5.3L V10 producing 319 horsepower and 336 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 5-speed automatic. And yes it’s longitudinally mounted and RWD.

As for suspension and chassis/body materials, it’s got a double wishbone at the front and multilink at the rear. Body’s made from aluminum, monocoque chassis from corrosion resistant steel.

1 Like

Exactly what I was expecting. Considering its positioning, it deserves nothing less than a proper luxury interior and CD player. By the way, is the V10 an OHV or multi-valve unit? Also, what materials did you use for its block and heads?

Engine’s all aluminum, DOHC with 4 valves/cylinder

The new Walton badge looks really good!

3 Likes

1961 Walton Enterprise

3 Likes

One tip: Use the button to align the headlights to the horizon. Now they are staring down on the road instead of illuminating what’s ahead of them.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tip :+1:

UPDATE: Due to customer complaints, the Enterprise’s headlights now illuminates everything ahead and not just potholes

6 Likes

2023 Walton Adventure

6 Likes

First attempt at making an interior that I feel confident enough to share

4 Likes

1929 Walton Model 20

3 Likes