Weekend Warrior - [DONE]

2024 Phénix Quantum GTR

Phénix is proud to introduce the next gen GTR car in its lineup, the Quantum GTR.

Built for the road but perfected on the track, the Quantum is ready to blow past the competition. With it’s 500hp magnesium V6 in the back, pushing up to 9000 rpm, you’ll squeal like an happy kid when you’ll get to 100km/h in under 3 seconds, thanks to its 7-speed ATM. With it’s 1.43g of fast cornering, it turns on a dime at any speed and roar past the competition.

Built on an aluminium semi-space frame, it is made out of carbon fibre and sports pushrod suspension for maximum performance. A lightweight minimal sport interior is included, with basic infotainment - but that is not why you are here. While limited to 300 km/h, you won’t ever know the difference because it was made for pure all around performance. You too could get around the ATT under 1:57.00

The Quantum GTR truly brings the track to your driveway.

9 Likes

2023 Milano Drago VR55

While the Drago lineup, sitting below the Fenice, serves as Milano’s entry-level supercar, there is nothing entry-level about the VR55. A 5.5 litre cross-plane crank V8 sits in the middle, sending 568 hp to the rear wheels via a lightning-quick 7 speed DCT. It’s blisteringly quick, with the 0-100 km/h sprint happening in 2.7 seconds, going all the way to an aero-limited top speed of 327 km/h. The focus is on cornering performance, with a set of ultra-wide R compound tyres, active hydraulic suspension and an aggressive aero package.

13 Likes

ONE WEEK LEFT

I have full submissions from:
@Vena.Sera423
@Koviico
@xsneakyxsimx
@04mmar
@vero94773
@karhgath
@the-chowi

Car but no ad:
@happyfireballman

Ad but no car:
@BelleBop & @SayokiN

Remember that everyone is allowed a resubmission if you haven’t used yours yet.

4 Likes

Zephorus Autos
Z-X

logo3

2023 Edition

4.0L V8 producing 470hp through a 7 speed DCT transmission to the rear wheels.

The engine is an 8000rpm naturally aspirated symphony, a total weight of 1201kgs is achieved through a full carbon body and chassis, top mounted exhausts for minimal tubing which is directed over the active rear wing.

With the limiter removed and DRS activated the Z-X will reach 211mph. 0-62mph only takes 3.0s.

Available in 6 colours
Or made to order
Urwald Green

Tuscany Red

Dusk Blue

Nardo Grey

Marble White

Montasio Yellow

More

I realised I never got to submit this anywhere, I did post about it, but not in as advanced form as this. Finally finished? We’ll see. I’ve always come back to this car, this idea since 2019 and I love the fuck out of it every time I get to redesign it every couple months.

These cars are not a real product of any manufacturer, any likeness or other similarities to real brands is purely coincidence. Top trim model shown, actual model may change in final submission.
20 Likes

We at Kurtz, we take cars and we make them faster. Alot faster!

We present the Kurtz Böhe 2.5 Turbos Big Brother, the Böhe V10
This was once a Civeau 505, a simple familys daily driver, but NO LONGER!
We say turbo, and that means TURBO!
8.5 Second quarter mile? No Problem!
Keeping your face straight when going around corners? Not so much!
And all that while keeping a fuel economy of under 15L/100Km, exept while you go 300kph, which this car will reach in under 7 seconds.

THIS is what happens, when you tell a german that you want a fun car!!

The Kurtz Böhe

3 Likes

I am unable to send the .car file due to the forum being the forum i guess, dm me and ill send it

2 Likes

cura machine

15 Likes

The Yinzer Retrofast. New for this season of Nostalgia Road Cars series racing is the “SPC_3” model lineup. It meets the very simple Nostalgia Class 3 rules of having a naturally aspirated motor, a standard transmission, curb weight of over 2500 lbs, and be road legal in all countries of the continent. The interior is a testament to the carriage builders, with modern accoutrements - hand made seats, a luxury HUD, and an auto retracting hard top. Of the required 2500 examples produced, there will probably be fewer than 100 on the circuit. Find your fit at your local dealer. They come in a palette of hand painted colors, but most pre orders are opting out of paint.

3 Likes
18 Likes

Mara-AMM Paragon 4.6 STL

Of course Mara’s performance division AMM had to develop a road-legal Sport Trak Light version - primarily for track-day use - alongside their factory GT3 entry of their Paragon sports car.

An extra-lightweight monocoque and some carbon fibre parts reduce weight to slightly over 1.2 tons while 550 hp from a naturally aspirated V8 buck the trend towards smaller displacements and turbocharging.

1 Like

I’m working on something that seems to be completely different to what others have made, but I’m not sure if I’ll finish in time because Automation doesn’t really want to work

3 Likes
15 Likes

2023 Vanaheim S5 DTM

A slow, useless, fat, heavy, ugly, in reverse, tuned car for trackday, with 825 hp

3 Likes

3 Likes

24 HOURS LEFT

Since the last post I have received further submissions from:
@BelleBop & @SayokiN
@Martinator
@Riley
@NoahC
@AndiD
@azkaalfafa
@doot
@Lazar
@CivettaScintilla

Car but no ad:
@happyfireballman

Ad but no car:
@KSIolajidebt

3 Likes

Rhania: We Make Cars Too!

5 Likes

For sale: restomodded 1989 Norðwagen Skaði GTR6

Based on the humble Norðwagen Skaði family hatchback, the GTR6 is the street-legal version of the car created for the 1989 Dalluhan Bobsled Championship Class 3 - a race series begun in the 1970s to answer the question, “what’s the fastest way to get a bobsled and its team of four up a mountain?” The big change for 1989 was full carbon fiber construction, taking full advantage of class rules that year. This one has been rebuilt with a brand new 735hp twin-turbo 4.2L flat six crate engine straight from Norðwagen’s parent company, DCMW. Local regulations meant having to get a reissued title as a 2020 car, which also legally mandated ESC, modern safety features, and some other details. We also removed the rear seats and added a HUD. Otherwise, there’s no electronic wizardry doing the driving for you - with its high-ratio manual rack steering, 5-speed manual transmission, gear-type LS-AWD, and excellent visibility, the GTR6 is about as pure, unfiltered mechanical satisfaction as you can get these days.

4 Likes

Presenting the…
2020 Torrent Niagra EVO
A new supercar from Torrent, powered by a twin turbo 3.6L boxer 6 making 580 hp and 461 lb/ft of torque. 60 mph arrives in 3 seconds - stay on the gas and reach a top speed of 236mph. Corners sharply too pulling 1.23G on the skid-pad. Service costs are a bit high, but you save at the gas pump with a lean 19mpg.

5 Likes

N/A V10 AWD
8spd A/T
2 Seats
4 Doors
Rollcage
Lots of power
Lots of Fun

9 Likes