Weird, Bad and Ugly Cars

don’t dis the charger. The Hellcat (not the one in the photo) has 707 reasons it that it looks so good.

16 Likes

GOD HAS RETURNED
WE ARE NOT WORTHY

20 Likes

Wasn’t the Second Coming supposed to herald the apocalypse?

oh sh-

17 Likes

I think pretty much all the new Hondas look bad.
Not as derpy as the current gen Corolla’s facelift, but I’m pretty sure someone already brought that to light.

Oh you’re back. I guess I’ve malfunctioned like Cyborg Noodle.

Anyway, good to see you back

5 Likes

check out my new car

3 Likes

Here is an ugly car.

https://media.ed.edmunds-media.com/toyota/prius/2017/ot/2017_toyota_prius_LIFE1_ot_927175_1280.jpg
The Super Bowl Commercial for the 2017 Toyota Prius is very misleading. If the Toyota is out speeding a police Cobalt or Crown Vic, you don’t call in a Prius.

You call in the Hellcats (I know that is Forza 6, but this is similar to what they got right now).
or this car

This car is the 1500 HP Hennessey Challenger Demon

not so fast are you now, Prius?

5 Likes

While I will agree the Mk4 Prius is not a good looker, I think you may have perhaps slightly missed the point of the advert and of the Prius.

If you go out to buy a Hellcat and come back with a Prius based on that ad, you have some problems somewhere along the line. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well, I know that the prius was also supposed to out distance the other cars not just cause of speed but also drivability and economy, but the Hellcats would of disabled that car well before it could even get very far (just wait till the car gets at a road block or is on the highway).
Another reason for the Chargers and Challengers is because if you use a prius for a road block vehicle or spike wire, the crooks will punch through the prius with relative ease (depending on the car) whereas the Charger and Challenger will be immovable compared to the Prius.

4 Likes

Yeah but it’s not real. :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides, all the Prius would need to do is turn a corner and the Dodges would be knackered. :wink:

(Yes I am joking please don’t kill me)

10 Likes

the Charger is, well, boring to look at. it’s like a plastic-y, V8 Mitsubishi Carisma. it elicits not emotion, positive or negative, when looking at it. just plain indifference. and that, my sweet yet simple compatriot , is the biggest automotive styling sin one can commit.

2 Likes

Maybe the Charger isn’t the best looking car ever. I like it. Just don’t say it infront of a bunch of dodge enthusiests in Demons and Hellcats.

2 Likes

Well. Everybody in this thread who is a rabid Hellcat etc. Enthusiast raise your hand?

(raises hand)

2 Likes

Sticks hand into ground, even lower into bedrock, and pulls out magma covered hand just to stick it in so far it pops out in Australia

15 Likes

Get your hand out of my country you filthy pervert :frowning:

11 Likes

Wow

Umm, ok

Guess I won’t then, sorry about that

8 Likes

Can someone tell me what’s special about this mercedes?

It’s for sale in Finland right now for 200k

It says it’s a “Mercedes Benz S 500 BRABUS W140”

(random sidenote i found out that the cadillac escalade is classified as a light truck/lorry in finland)

2 Likes

if it’s a legit Brabus W140, it’s rarer than rare. like double digit production figures rare.

1 Like

any special interesting cool sicc af wonderous wicked story behind this car?