Weird, Bad and Ugly Cars

YUK

Not an ugly car, just an ugly color for an unmarked Police car.

farm8.staticflickr.com/7168/6437507925_a50ae03df4_m.jpg

This on the other handā€¦ Toyota Prius. Ugly.

farm5.staticflickr.com/4151/4959496934_88f4c77dcb_m.jpg

1 Like

[quote=ā€œMarian87ā€]YUK

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/12/2012-infiniti-qx56-review.jpg[/quote]

I think most recent Infinitis? infinitys? Are ugly as sin.

http://newautocars.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/2012-infiniti-fx35-front-angle.jpg

What did you expect from a Datsun with posh badge?

This what I expect from Datsun :mrgreen:

2 Likes

Nissan Juke, I almost like these, drop the lights on the hood and Iā€™d drive one no problem.

G-wiz

Kia Amanti because luxury is just putting MB and Jag styling in a blender and hitting puree

The Juke is ugly but I have a soft spot for it. Also the one-off Juke R is really cool; I kinda want one and Iā€™m not normally a SUVs fan.

Once when I was staying at a hotel 4 Kia Amantiā€™s all roll into the parking lot together. 16 Asian business men get out. I just stood there baffled.

[quote=ā€œMonkey_Mitchellā€]

The Juke is ugly but I have a soft spot for it. Also the one-off Juke R is really cool; I kinda want one and Iā€™m not normally a SUVs fan.

Once when I was staying at a hotel 4 Kia Amantiā€™s all roll into the parking lot together. 16 Asian business men get out. I just stood there baffled.[/quote]

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that must have been a odd sight. As far as the Juke I dislike the way they look big time but I hear they are quite fun. I wish it would get a conventional front end.

Introducing the 1961 Chrysler Turbo Flite. Thank god it was only a concept.

3 Likes

You can say that again! Yuk.

Itā€™s amazing, I donā€™t like almost anything on it.

If it looks like a car it might be good ā€¦

Cars for the disabled are not made for the looks, but this?

2 Likes

Aston Martin Lagonda wagon

4 Likes

Does that disablity car thingo have a ā€œVR6ā€ sticker on it? I like to imagine that mean it has a 3.2L VW engine in it ā€œBecause if youā€™re not disabled, you soon will be!ā€

Itā€™a VR6 cupboard :smiley:

Yeah you will be disabled right away.

I would drive that if it had a VR6 in itā€¦ so much POWER

Can I contribute with some European stuff?
Alfa romeo Arna (built in joint venture with Nissan (ARNA: Alfa Romeo Nissan Auto) she has a Nissan frame and Alfa engine)
http://dayerses.com/data_images/posts/alfa-romeo-arna/alfa-romeo-arna-04.jpg

Volkswagen Pescaccia, a civil reproduction of a WW2 German army car (made on Beetle chassis and engine)

Citroen CX Wagon, like NONE of this cars were buyed by normal people: all of them became ambulance or hearse.

Audi A2, weirdest Audi ever built. This cas even has NOT a real hood: it is sealed and only a mechanic can remove it. The fake grille opens to reach the water, oil and wiper water caps, thatā€™s all.
http://images01.olx.it/ui/12/08/93/f_160170593-dda65848.jpeg

BMW Isetta: a former model from italian car maker Iso Rivolta, the buiding license was buyed by BMW to build a cheap car to motorize the post-war Germany. The single front door remember a fridge and I think itā€™s not so safe in a crashā€¦

Delfino Feroce, a ugly method to use spare Subaru Impreza engine and mechanicsā€¦ Itā€™s a british car, the good news are that the maker didnā€™t have done another car except the prototype :smiley: (ah, the name is italian and means Ferocious Dolphin :confused: )

Ford Ka MK1: a wheeled tin bubble with unexpected good handling and a ā€œvintageā€ pushrod 1.2 engine from 80ā€™s Fiesta.

Renault 8: no, a falling pole hasnā€™t hitted the hood, itā€™s STYLEā€¦
http://silverstone.fortunecity.com/studebaker/677/r8gold.jpg

MATRA Simca Bagheera, a ā€œsportā€ car with 3 (yes, THREE) front seats, mid engine and useless front hood. The trunk was over the engine, very useful if you plan to make a picnic and want to eat warm sandwiches

NSU Printz: another birth of the german art of making cars, in Italy we called it ā€œthe soap barā€ for obvious reasonā€¦ sport versions have unexpected engines, I4 1.0 litres capable of 70 and 90hpā€¦

And thatā€™s all for now :sunglasses:

1 Like

And you see thereā€™s 2 mistake in your post.

Citroen CX Break is beautiful.

Audi A2 Bonnet can be easily remove even if you arenā€™t a mechanic. Itā€™s also lightweight.

Other than that itā€™s all correct though.

[quote=ā€œconan_murderā€]And you see thereā€™s 2 mistake in your post.

Citroen CX Break is beautiful.

Audi A2 Bonnet can be easily remove even if you arenā€™t a mechanic. Itā€™s also lightweight.

Other than that itā€™s all correct though.[/quote]

I think CX Break is the ugly daughter of the DS wagonā€¦ but you see, everyone has its own tastesā€¦ In fact, for example, in this 3D i found the Multipla that i think itā€™s an unusual yet good car (MK2 Multiplas have a look similar to FIAT Stilo and are very anonymous, MK1 has personality and that means you can only LOVE or HATE its style).
Ah, Multipla has also an unexpected sport handling, and Natural Power versions has LPG tanks under the chassis to protect them in a crash and leave the trunk empty.

A2 bonnetā€¦ yes, youā€™re right, i mean itā€™s not a normal hood that you can pop pulling a leverā€¦ itā€™s a ā€œserviceā€ operation that Audi donā€™t intend to be usual (they make this decision to leave the impression their engine donā€™t need to be inspected because are ā€œperfectā€)

Anyway, THX for the reply :stuck_out_tongue: