What Cars listed in Local Classifieds make you go "WTF?"

Police cruiser being auctioned by the government for a $50 minimum bid… It’s got a bit of fire damage.

7 Likes

Just a tad.

3 Likes

Eh, it’ll buff out.

2 Likes

Now here’s a good “WTF?”

Someone has a running NSU RO 80 for sale.

8 Likes

GIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMME
I want now :heart_eyes:

Im sad the listing’s gone and I can’t find a picture anymore but I saw a bright pink 1994 fiat punto cabrio with huge plastic eyelashes glued to the headlights and the interior was covered with skinned hello kitty plushies.

1 Like

I have no idea why car eyelashes is a thing.

2 Likes

Some people think it’s cute. I see them increasingly here, especially while at or near university. Because every college girl with a used Kia Soul wants to make it look like an 8 year old’s art project.

1 Like
6 Likes

That screams identity crisis more than the Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet.

1 Like

I don’t know… That almost looks like a modern interpretation of a “custom hot rodded fast and furious drift tuner rice-making drift speed machine”

1 Like

This is what you get when you browse cars in the 500 € range.

10 Likes

Jesus Christ… at least remove some of the snow before snapping a pic. For all we know, Wiley Coyote might have dropped an ACME safe on the roof.

4 Likes

So it’s been two years and it’s time to revive this thread.

BEHOLD

This thing will run you $68,000 CAD.

18 Likes

It’s like the worst of the Malaise era and early 2000s rice had a baby.

Disgustingly unique :thinking:

3 Likes

Sometimes I can see different variations of light truck, popular in my location. But this one- is a new word in modifications.

LCV called Gazelle. Trailer brand- unknown. (Once I’ve seen even longer trailer- 3 axles, 13 meters long (don’t know how much it is in feet, but it’s lenght near to euro-semi trailer for normal truck)

6 Likes

The brand-new VW Polo

7 Likes

Am I late? Of course not.

Oh boy, I found this

7 Likes

Oh yeah, now you will be terrorised
this is a meme, i will translate to you
but yeah
its real
Translation:
“Sellin car 2001/1984/1999
Coming is Gol(VW), passing is Passat(VW) and going is Fiesta(Ford) and document from Fiesta is Ok
I Dispense curious people”
Oh yeah, the price is R$3.000, that would be something like 600 dollars

5 Likes

The ad said it was rust free

7 Likes