What If? - A Community Thread

Thx)

2 Likes

ima just put this here

it’s far from finished, glad to hear some suggestions

3 Likes

What if…Can’t really think a good title for this ffs.

(original donor car of idea shown, with decent tech)

Bored one day, and I saw this tweet about some car with no safety stuff installed. (we all know why that’s a thing but yeah, not taking it further beyond this)

So, I decided to make a similar one. And I gone way more further than them, by just making a 2020s car with nothing only basic stuff with no safety tech no electronic stuff, making it an unsafe and archaic simple and basic car for cheap (just below 10K Automation dollars ffs)

Not convinced?

Gujarat_Axiv_Classic_Clone_-_Some_Random_Shitty_Version_Clone.car (56.8 KB)

2 Likes

The reason it doesn’t use a ladder frame is that it’s not compatible with a strut front end, which lowers costs when used in a unibody design. But if it did, it could have solid axles front and rear - which drives the price down even further, especially if they’re both leaf-sprung.

What If.... modern Cadillac Cimarron?

Meet the modern interpretation Cadillac Cimarron by me. Based on Chevrolet Sonic from the same year, it is only sold in China (of course), Middle East and some selected part of South East Asia country like Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.

Powered by Family 1 (Yes, this is real engine’s name by Opel) powering either front-wheels or all-wheel drive that is not featured on it’s counterpart and paired to 7-speed auto or 6-speed manual.

It has features all what Sonic has but more plush and more comfortable. Basically, it’s just a luxury shitbox just people can flex that they’re driving a Cadillac.

(Just imagine the badge is Cadillac badge because the real one is not in this version, hence the knockoff badge it has)

Gallery

17 Likes

what if Mini made a Electric Supercar?
Introduce the Mini Super-E

the electric supercar that produces 600 HP out of electric motors, and weighing 1200 kg due to the Carbon Fiber body.
Mini_Super-E_-_Trim_2.car (16.0 KB)

What if Dodge made a Viper SRT-8 Wagon?

This is a Viper, but 2 less cylinders but traded it for 2 turbos, this monster makes 590 HP.

</div
1 Like

What if you could take photos a bit closer to the cars? As you take them now, it is hard to even see more than the colour and basic shape. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I think you might be missing a door handle or 2, a few wipers and mirrors even

The front end is extremely basic, and looks nothing like an actual Viper (or any 2000s sports car, for that matter).

It was a viper + magnum + charger mixed together in my idea tbh. I also took all few generations of viper for the inspiration

2 Likes

What if there was a 1980s 911 R?

(ignore British plates, forgot to change them)

What If.... modern Eunos/Mazda Cosmo?

Introducing my rendition of modern Eunos / Mazda Cosmo! Meant to compete against Lexus LC500 and other luxury coupes in the market. Powered by 3.3L SkyActiv I6 with rotary range-extender, capable producing up to 450hp, powering the rear wheel or all-wheel drive as an option.

Gallery

11 Likes

How would that work? And why not the I6?

Anyway, looks hot.

Yeah, changed to 3.3L I6 that Mazda got.

What if BMW decided to update their old Nazca C2 concept?

Given BMW’s current direction, this would very likely be an EV if they actually did something like this irl but since Automation has no EV option I went and gave it a good ol’ V12

9 Likes

And with Rolls-Royce now the only BMW Group brand still using the V12, the twin-turbo V8 from the M5 Competition/CS would be an ideal substitute. The original M12/C2 was V12-powered, though - the latter shared its engine with the E31 850CSi.

1 Like

The Dinka Blista from GTA V, but if it actually looked like a Civic and not a Scirocco

and if Dodge had kept making the Coronet into the 2010s, positioned slightly above the Charger

6 Likes

that…legitimately looks like a Dodge model, holy crap your good

What if BMW bought Range Rover earlier and decided to sell the vehicle as X5?

3 Likes