What If? - A Community Thread

What if…

Koenigsegg made CCX in 1986?

4.7L Twin Turbo SOHC V8 501HP/510Nm

15 Likes

It would have been truly impressive for a 14 year old to build such a vehicle. :wink:

8 Likes

It’s actually very close to what a real-life '86 CCX would have looked like, especially from the rear, where similar styling cues to the actual 2006 CCX are generally present and correct.

1 Like

The Camaro wagon in the photoshop thread made me curious how a second gen Camaro could have looked in wagon form. Actually, not as stupid as I thought…

5 Likes

Might look even better using the 3-door Opel Rekord (series D) Caravan as base.

4 Likes

Yeah, went 4 door to not make it look just like a huge Vega wagon.

1 Like

tried to make a mid-engine saab sonett, and make it wider, and with turbos, and lowered, and… I probably used too much and.

10 Likes

I like how you have worked so hard to dampen the exhaust sound level and the emission control. :wink:

Reminds me of this VERY modified Porsche 911:
uppstart 005

4 Likes

What if…

AMC Gremlin in 2017?

1 Like

Yeah, all that’s left of the old Gremlin is the name… Your version is much better, because that one looks really ludicrous, like a truncated Lincoln with huge wheels. All in all, the developers have succeeded in creating the kind of freak who is confronts against to techniques.

3 Likes

But can it still fit a big block engine swap for drag racing?

Not sure about this one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

What if… a french company decided to try an make a muscle car with their own style? This is my personal vission of what a french muscle car could be, I hope you like… and before you guys point it out, yes, I know that is a 5 door body, no 3 door on this trim with that style, and this body seems to have some glitches with pilars getting too inside the cabin, so the interior photos are a bit…, other than that, I am open to critics and what you think if this is a good approach to what it could be if we merge those 2 styles
Engine, of course a v8, 300hp carburated working on regular 91R

The car in case you want to add your touch
Brunator_-_peugeot.car (67.0 KB)

3 Likes

Renault E-RS - French elegance and future technology

What if Renault made an electric supercar in the style of the Renault Sport R.S. 01?

600-horsepower electric supercar that shows the development of the French company

10 Likes

What If.... early 90's Lamborghini Gallardo?

Introducing Diablo’s little brother called Gallardo, a car meant for more tamer and affordable compared to it’s big brother and sharing the same chassis as my early 90’s Audi R8. As we can see in this pic, we have red VT trim and purple SE trim.

Lamborghini Gallardo VT

The VT version offers 4.2 Audi V8, producing up to 298hp and comes in AWD or RWD drivetrain.

Lamborghini Gallardo SE

And we got wilder and faster trim, SE has it’s unique engine at that time which is 4.2L V10 and it’s a chopped off 2 cylinder engine from their iconic Lamborghini V12 that can be produce up to 482hp, was gonna put 5.0L V10 in this but the body can’t fit one lol. Only offers in RWD drivetrain to save some weight.

Gallery

19 Likes

In my view this is more in keeping with their contemporary design language - the Cala, penned by Italdesign, was too soft-edged on the outside to fit into the lineup, and besides, they couldn’t afford to put that one into production anyway.

1 Like

Quite stylish car, a worthy successor to the Jalpa and way cooler than the 348.

1 Like

That’s not far off what a base Diablo could manage back then - for reference, the aforementioned Cala also had a V10, but with a more modest (and appropriate) 400 horsepower, to avoid cannibalizing its bigger sibling.

BMW iM Concept

The Future of BMW Motorsport

New BMW iM

An all-electric supercar that can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in just 2.7 seconds. The range is 800 km and the top speed is limited to 300 km/h.

Teaser: BMW iM Concept Teaser (Automation) - YouTube

BMW iM will go on sale in 2023

8 Likes

Stunning!