What Video Game Reboot Would You Like To See?

So we all know of at least one game that was very fun to play but was not very popular among people maybe due to bad/no advertising. If you could choose one game to have a sequel made, what would it be? For me it would either be Chromehounds or Frontlines: Fuel of War.

I would love to play Richard Burns Rally 2.

Let me see…

• Toonstruck
  • Daytona USA
  • Crazy Taxi
  • NFS Underground
  • WWII-themed CoD
  • Leisure Suit Larry 8
  • Gran Turismo (return of the race bodywork !)
  • Forza Motosport (back to a realistic gameplay - like FM2)
  • World of Illusion starring Mickey and Donald
  • GTA Vice City
  • Metal Slug
  • Nascar Racing 2003 Season
  • Race Driver : GRID (for the main career and gameplay)

I think that’s all for now… :smiley:

Still waiting for mechwarriorvto get past the legal hang ups and exit development hell.

Detroit - (I think that one might be happening :stuck_out_tongue:)
Wing Commander: Privateer
Alien Legacy
WWII Online

Have you played vegastrike? privateer.sourceforge.net/

Too many to list but I’m going to limit myself.

Ridge Racer - It’s a long ranted ramble but generally, what allowed a game like RRT4 to exist was Namco allowing the developers more time on the PS1 compared to the PS2, 360, and PS3, as every other time a Ridge Racer has been on a console, it’s been a launch title only, without a chance for a development team to refine or make things better over time.
Lack of popularity did no help either. I’m neutral on Unbounded as I’ve yet to play it, so I can’t say anything on it.

R: Racing evolution - One other Ridge Racer ‘ish’ game apart from Unbounded that could be seen as an alternative to Gran Turismo, although with a far thinner car selection, but an interesting circuit and racing discipline selection none the less.

Though a key selling point was it’s story, while not terribly expansive, has potential, be it in the cutscenes or what actually plays out. I’d love to see a very nicely realized re-take on the campagin in a more modern setting.

Race Driver GRiD: Like an above post, I though the campagin was pretty interesting. I would love to see a further expansion in a number of potential directions. Not to mention far more options in a lot of areas including making liveries that don’t look like something pre-set but something you’d see on an actual race car.

Kill.Switch - Granted the story seemed almost purposely barebones outside exposition in cutscenes, and in-game chatter but it had some interesting concepts I’d love to see further touched on. Plus it was one of those games that gave key inspriation for Gears of war (so you can thank/blame it for that).

…I’d name some more but maybe later.

Oh dear, how could we have forgotten it ? SHENMUE !

Rollercoaster Tycoon. And i mean an actual RCT game, not a watered down DS version.

Yes, I haven’t really come across any games that could be revived, but RCT I agree with!