When Automation meets Minecraft

…This thing happens.

Airborne Haiyan for Flan’s Mod, that is Minecraft mod. Quite different from Automation one, but I still wanted to show it.

1 Like

is it an actual addon for flans?

Yeah, you probably know the system of content packs?

[quote=“Oskiinus”]

Yeah, you probably know the system of content packs?[/quote]

yes, yes i do (though i haven’t used the mod in like a year lol)

Nice! I wish I could download it but the content packs don’t work for some reason.

I once built a nice f1-ish like track and I also built a second one that is better. Probably would be fun to drive on! :smiley:

1 Like

[quote=“cpufreak101”]

Yeah, you probably know the system of content packs?
yes, yes i do (though i haven’t used the mod in like a year lol)[/quote]

Were you on Minecraft-SMP forums? Just askin’

no, i don’t really do MC forums that much, though i seem to remember getting something from it

I have a race track I am working on if anyone wants to use it. :slight_smile:

Still a WIP so a lot of stuff is not done yet. Has a pit lane, garages, paddock, stands, and trees surrounding the track in places.
Race Track New.tar.gz (1.48 MB)

[quote=“Speedemon”]I have a race track I am working on if anyone wants to use it. :slight_smile:

Still a WIP so a lot of stuff is not done yet. Has a pit lane, garages, paddock, stands, and trees surrounding the track in places.[/quote]

would you like me to put that into a .zip for whoever has not linux?

[quote=“cpufreak101”]

[quote=“Speedemon”]I have a race track I am working on if anyone wants to use it. :slight_smile:

Still a WIP so a lot of stuff is not done yet. Has a pit lane, garages, paddock, stands, and trees surrounding the track in places.[/quote]

would you like me to put that into a .zip for whoever has not linux?[/quote]

Sure! That would be great! :slight_smile:

here it is in .zip
Race Track New.zip (1.49 MB)

First time on race track but so far I find it great. How I wish to achieve on top among others.