Why are you called...?

[size=50]

lolololol you know full well that everybody ALWAYS looks up the small text right. And so probably at least half a dozen users just got their childhood destroyed from seeing Captain Planet. As a girl. With a dick. Doing a 69 with Mahti. Who is presumably also made female, but also with a dick. Or something like that. PASS THE EYE BLEACH

Also you’re totally only like minus half a step away from /r/furry, did you just not want to go there? :stuck_out_tongue: [/size]

[quote=“strop”][size=50]
lolololol you know full well that everybody ALWAYS looks up the small text right. And so probably at least half a dozen users just got their childhood destroyed from seeing Captain Planet. As a girl. With a dick. Doing a 69 with Mahti. Who is presumably also made female, but also with a dick. Or something like that. PASS THE EYE BLEACH

Also you’re totally only like minus half a step away from /r/furry, did you just not want to go there? :stuck_out_tongue: [/size][/quote]

[size=50]oh i’ve read things worse than /r/furry. lol all three of what i just said turned into one. we sir, are of our kind, proofing that you also know that try ‘nitrotitan’ (maybe a bit NSFL, or if you already know of this, maybe not). ex-hentai.org, it’s like their slogan is, ‘if you can think of em, we have em’.

or maybe something less fantasy-ish? like ‘rusty trombone’? ‘pegging’? ‘sounding’? ‘/r/objects’? ‘docking?’[/size]

[size=85]i just hope we don’t get banned for this NSFW OOT chat of ours.[/size]

[size=50]Rusty Trombone was a new one to me. It is like, perhaps a little above the level of Meatspin and Lemon Party, on the level of such things as Dirty Sanchez and Rainbow Kisses, and perhaps below the level of Blue Waffle and 2girls1cup. At any rate, I trust I need not reveal my credentials any further than to tell you I used to live on the internet for many a year and have definitely seen some shit. Including nitrotitan.[/size]

Anyway, as we were saying, do NOT look up ANY of the things that have been mentioned in the tiny text. You have been warned. If you doubt me, just ask the livechat regulars, they’ll tell you the same, having learnt the hard way. Back to topic!

Don’t even get me started on what happened on the live chat…

Wat? I must’ve missed it, although i know those classics… :stuck_out_tongue:

I am called Pyrlix… well, i dont know why. It seemed to just happen! Pyrlix is a change from “Pyrlik” which is a polish sledgehammer - and changing the K to X seemed pretty cool at the age of like 8.

…Thank you for those pleasant images, you two. I don’t even need to look it up to know.

…Anyways. I used to have the username Metal_Sonic_3 for most of my early online experience. When I started minecraft, I made up that the sound the spiders made whilst eating things was “Narf.” So I became synonymous with spiders, and whenever my friends where being attacked by them, they would say something to the effect of “Tell your friend to leave.” So I just started using that as my tag, it being more original than “Metal Sonic.”

^ you’re welcome. but enough about that. i dont want to get banhammered :stuck_out_tongue:

Sillyworld… well, I needed a new account name, and at the time I was listening Sillyworld by Stone Sour and I used it… and I am too lazy to think a new one and I just use it for almost everyting xD. Before that my usual internet name was alucard… or i_am_alucard.

I spent many years in /b/ so I have seen shit too :laughing:

so many internetors/redditor/4Faggots here

backs slowly out of this thread hoping nobody actually saw her here

absolutely 100% refrains from referring to any of those stupid “girl on the internet” memes

I trust you’ve seen the light too, then, given you talk in the past tense @sillyworld :laughing:

I never worked out if /b/ was the font, or the reservoir. The chicken, or the egg? Perhaps it’s better to keep some things a mystery.

Why refrain now? haha

Because I actually think they’re dumb haha. I for one am not a fan of institutionalising online sexism :stuck_out_tongue:

haha Fair enough! I’m not a reddit user, so…you know…that shit’s kinda weird to me.

So, my name should be obvious, for those who know who I am. For those who don’t, it isn’t very exciting or original. I drive a 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt. I’m a female. So, I’m 07CobaltGirl!

I was in the same boat as Leo, I didn’t know I’d be using this account for anything, so I named it Pleb (after my YT Channel at the time, TheManxPleb). The word Pleb came about because it’s a word my Mum used a lot. I found the word funny and it became a running joke among my group of friends for a while, so it stuck!

Fun fact, my forum name used to be all lowercase, then eventually my inner Grammar Nazi kicked in and I requested to have the P capitalized! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“07CobaltGirl”]haha Fair enough! I’m not a reddit user, so…you know…that shit’s kinda weird to me.

So, my name should be obvious, for those who know who I am. For those who don’t, it isn’t very exciting or original. I drive a 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt.** I’m a female**. So, I’m 07CobaltGirl![/quote]

well that’s news to me…

and who’s ‘her’ ???