WIP - Improved City Hatch Body

Applying some of my usual improvements to the city hatch body (see the top one)

Still a work in progress, but looking a bit nicer :slight_smile:

looks good :slight_smile:

I see doors! Our little customers can get in and out of the cars without crawling through the windows! :smiley:
Looking really good there Daffy :slight_smile:

Nice, improvements there. How may body styles do you have modeled now?

Only 4, its not been a major focus

looking good,

Can you research improved production methods, and will you see a reduction in shut-lines and panel gaps over time?

I know people in Canberra who can have you killed… :mrgreen:

[quote=“JeffreyCor”]I see doors! Our little customers can get in and out of the cars without crawling through the windows! :smiley:
Looking really good there Daffy :slight_smile:[/quote]

Where’s the fun in that?
I’m gonna weld all my doors shut and only sell them to Dukes of Hazard wanna-be drivers :laughing:

[quote=“PhillipM”]

[quote=“JeffreyCor”]I see doors! Our little customers can get in and out of the cars without crawling through the windows! :smiley:
Looking really good there Daffy :slight_smile:[/quote]

Where’s the fun in that?
I’m gonna weld all my doors shut and only sell them to Dukes of Hazard wanna-be drivers :laughing:[/quote]

claim that it’s a feature. lowers weight and increases structural integrity :laughing:

[quote=“Daffyflyer”]

I know people in Canberra who can have you killed… :mrgreen:[/quote]

how about different types of door handles?
can we recess them and get better drag coefficient?

:stuck_out_tongue:

There is no bonnet. I think that they won’t be able to repair their engine.

:astonished: Audi A2

I was thinking it looked like a Honda Fit/Jazz but I suppose it looks a bit like an A2 as well; Its hard to tell with out headlights.

It’s not like Audi A2 at all … apart from the bonnet that can’t be open … :laughing:

Oh well … You can remove the whole bonnet on A2 …

[quote=“conan_murder”]It’s not like Audi A2 at all … apart from the bonnet that can’t be open … :laughing:

Oh well … You can remove the whole bonnet on A2 …[/quote]

Only to reveal an opening the size and shape of a postbox slit into the engine. :laughing: We had one in for repairs while I was in mechanic school, and it was absolutely dreadful to work on that engine.