Wolf GmbH

Hello everyone, first off, I’d like to say that Automation and Beamng are the best car games IMO and some of the best videogames that I have ever played in my over 20 years of gaming.

This company is: Wolf GmbH: A company heavily inspired by European cars, mainly German and mostly Porsche/VW.

This is the story of Wolf GmbH: Wolf as a company was started in the year 777 AD in Scandinavia by an Old Norse boat/ship builder named Wolf, which was the name of the man who founded it. 20 years later he built boats and ships for the Vikings when they began raiding Europe and the world. Throughout the centuries/eras/ages, the Wolf company always built anything and everything vehicle related, boats, ships, wagons, trains, bicycles, steam engines etc. The first Wolf automobile was made in their new factory in Germany in 1887, coincidentally just after Daimler invented the car. In WWI and WWII the company was offered contracts to produce war-related vehicles like trucks and tanks, but the company instead only produced civilian cars throughout this era.

Pre-war, war-era and inter-war era Wolf automobiles are rare to find today. The company took advantage of the post war 1940s and 1950s boom and began to really thrive. It became one of the most successful car companies ever. Today the company is highly successful and is noted as the only major car company that still uses air/oil-cooled engines.

One of my first cars so far:

The 1992 Wolf GmbH 963 Flat-Six 3.6L (Inspired by the 1992 Porsche 964):

I really love designing cars in this game and driving them in Beam; it’s a lot of fun. The most fun I’ve had on a videogame in a long time.

I can only post one photo at a time for now since I’m new.

Thanks for looking!

1 Like

Haha, I did a Mk2 Golf clone once I called the “Golfcarten Wolf”, I guess I’d better not publish it now… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can publish it if you want to! :grinning:

I LOVE German cars. :sunglasses:

Wolf GmbH logo and backstory:

I created Wolf GmbH many years ago back when I used to design vehicles on Google SketchUp. Wolf was originally intended as a luxury division of my other company, HMC. However, over the years it developed into my own fantasy version of Porsche and VW, or just any European style cars in general.

1993 Wolf GmbH 963 Turbo

35mph bumpers XD

2 Likes

I really love big, protruding bumpers for some reason. That’s one of the reasons that I love 80s style Porsches. :grinning:

Just made a new car

1991 Wolf GmbH 927

2 Likes

Working on a new car:

The 1992 Wolf Viking; the company’s flagship sports car back then. You can see texture/fixture bugs in the photos. The body/paint is covering the grille and rear number plate. It’s really weird and annoying, I reported it as a bug and I hope the devs can fix it.