Workshop mods not downloading

so i’m trying to get mods into automation from the workshop, i got them all before but i had to reinstall automation and now nothing from the workshop is downloading, i click the green subscribe button, it gets set as subscribed, but it doesn’t download, so i’m currently left with a library full of cars that give me lua errors upon opening since they don’t have the parts.

In Steam, right mouse click on the game, properties, local files, “Verify Integrity of game cache” i think it will look at the game, find you have subscribed to mods but lack the files and download them automatically.

That’s my idea for solving the case, but i haven’t tried it, so i don’t know if it works.

[quote=“HellBoyBG”]In Steam, right mouse click on the game, properties, local files, “Verify Integrity of game cache” i think it will look at the game, find you have subscribed to mods but lack the files and download them automatically.

That’s my idea for solving the case, but i haven’t tried it, so i don’t know if it works.[/quote]

no, it didn’t work