Wosa - Driving Innovation since 2013

Thanks everyone for helping out with my lawnmower engine… I will be downloading and storing for future reference. I will remove the engine file I uploaded now as I have enough submissions.

Thanks again

[quote=“Frankschtaldt”]Love your advertisements!
Great touch! =)[/quote]

Thanks, I’ll do one for every car if I have any ideas.

I really liked the ads from WOSA! But I think the engines can improve! :smiley:

You’re right there, maybe i’ll sign a deal with someone :wink:

— Fovee — << Back Home

Information Sheet Coming Soon

Interesting idea!
You outdid yourself this last announcement! I’m really enjoying the form of disclosure of WOSA.

Goodbye to the firsts, the real founders of Wosa

PLEASE NOTE: The development of WOSA cars are temporarily ceased. Development is due to start again before the Summer. This is due to the CEO having vital GCSE exams.

However a model may be expected in the next couple of days.

I really like your body designs :smiley: We should team up and do a collaborative effort when you get back, you design a body and I’ll provide an engine.

Nice cars, man!

Just like Absurdist, i would love to help you designing those cars and projecting engines for them :slight_smile:
Just tell me if you would like such help.

Thanks Guys, I’ll contact you nearer the time. I’m halfway through them now, I may have more time towards the last few weeks to make some more cars.

i.imgur.com/419t36X.png
Wosa will return, click the image for a short (and boring) video

Glad to hear it, I was originally going to use “Driving Innovation” as my company tagline, but saw you had already used it!

News from WOSA

Today, WOSA have announced that a new logo had been designed and that the company has adopted the new design to brand on future products. The CEO of WOSA, Cameron “Boyercam” Boyer said the following earlier:

“At Wosa, we strive to create stunning cars that are not an eyesore to the surrounding environment. Quality is everything and so is the design, to reflect this ethos we commissioned a new logo. The new logo is designed to show this ethos, a modern looking rendition of our previous logo. This new logo is also important during this time as the company is beginning to expand after a break for the past few months.”

The CEO also hinted at a new WOSA website, but didn’t give a release date.

[size=85]Source - WOSA Web News (02/08/14)[/size]

Today Wosa announced a new website for the company, still in development it aims to “get to the point of our products” says CEO Cameron Boyer. This website update comes days after the new logo was announced.

The CEO says:
“These recent updates have been made as the company moves forward from a small company. We wanted a fresh look and I think we’ve got it”

You can access the website at wosa.co.nr

I managed to book a Wosa Teledrive test drive for the 12th May 2019. See you then! :wink:

Me too (but for the 9th of August 2017)!

Nice website, by the way!

Thanks, I thought I might as well get round to it. Tomorrow I think I’ll make a new model during a YT video recording!
Oh and Pleb, If it’s not smashed up by then you might aswell take it :smiley: