Yet another cool wall challenge - FINAL RESULTS OUT!

Interesting to read about the C5 wheels, for what I know magnesium wheels have been more or less race car stuff only after aluminium took over, because they oxidize like crazy from moist, salt etc. - but always interesting to learn something new. Do you have any info about those wheels?

PART 1: COOL WALL SCORING

Henry checked the boxes for cars under $3500 AMU between 1965 and 1997 nearby. That would be his budget after the buyer had picked the broken 164 up. The situation was a bit strange. He didn’t really know what he wanted this time. He was open for everything, but at the same time, he was picky. The car should be an extension of his own personality, and at the same time fulfill his needs. But what would that be? A luxurious coupé? A hefty offroader or a classic sports car. He had no idea, better check out everything he found.

1993 King Snake EDM type X @Violent_Lobster
“Nah, I don’t care for this at all TBH. A tiny hatchback was not what I was looking for and this one does nothing to convince me otherwise. Yeah, it is fast but…nah. Seems like they wanted to give it a modern and aerodynamic shape for the 90s but stuck in the 80s with the detailwork, not to mention the hubcaps that looks like if they was from a 70s Ford Granada. Then they added lots of vent and stuff, resulting in not much more than a messy look. Minus ten points.”

1990 Stockholm 830X4A @Odyssey_Fan
"Meh…I don’t really know. It’s a proper offroader, that’s for sure, engineered to take on some serious tasks. Has a V8 that feels interesting, albeit maybe a little less power than one could expect. Solid axles, real 4x4, lockers, uhm, yeah, no question about it. But on the other hand I can feel like it tries too much and too little at the same time. The design feels a bit generic, lacking in personality, and the taillights looks like they are just slapped on, while all of the extra equipment feels a bit tacked on. Not sure what I think about external hinges on such a modern body. And the mirrors? Are they from a toy car or what? Strange that they are even legal.

But yeah, I can give it a 7 point rating. Because as I said it is at least a serious offroader, not some plastic SUV thing. And I have always wanted a car with dual sunroofs, without actually knowing that I wanted it."

1974 Akeos Soul @Fayeding_Spray
"Uhm… Some kind of rally homologation special, and a 70s wedge on that. Yeah, only someone that’s completely heartless can deny that it has soul, no pun intended. Seems to have somewhat sane engineering, the V6 may not be my favourite type of engine but it fits well here, and is a piece of art in itself. Not the fastest by the standards of today though, I guess the rally cars had “somewhat” more aggressive tuning. Styling is maybe a bit generic for this type of car but it sure still will stand out in a crowd of medium grey Passats of course.

It’s clearly worth 17 points."

1990 Hakumai Crest Sport @interior
"Not too sure what to think about this, actually. The idea with a kind of sporty wagon is maybe not too bad. And it looks imposing from the front, and especially in a front three-quarter view. Somehow it feels like the rest of the car is unfinished, something is missing. The rear end feels quite off, and I could have done without that little spoiler. Driveline feels sort of fun for a sport compact, a pretty large N/A 4-cylinder with a frisky power output, mated to a 5 speed and RWD. Damn, when looking at the specs the powerplant it’s quite killer for what it is, hmm. In a pretty light car too. Fast for a 1990 wagon.

Too bad I don’t really think the styling makes it the whole way, though, because the more I look at this, the more I get the impression that this can be a lovely little car. Hmm. Well, 8 points then."

1989 Arlington Archprince Touring ZS @Texaslav
“A traditional american wagon is always a traditional american wagon. This might be a little bit more of an aero blob than the most traditional examples but in this case I can’t say that I really care, it’s a properly styled car that has an imposant look from most angles, and it’s kind of growing on me the more I look at it. Maybe a bit plain up front, but hey, this was the late 80s after all. A quite modern V8 that has a kind of conservative power output despite the SOHC layout, but yeah….it was the late 80s. 4 speed auto, viscous diff, RWD, yeah, a classical layout with modern components, kind of what I want. Some kind of sports package so quite high on features. I guess I can give it 15 points without thinking twice.”

1992 Armor Tomahawk @GassTiresandOil
“Wow, yeah, now we’re talking a proper offroader, yes. Styling seems to hark from an era before all this blobby aerodynamic shit, very nice looking indeed. Two door too. Engineered like a true offroader with solid axles, manual lockers, real 4wd… Inline six that doesn’t seem too shabby, and a manual… Wow, I must say I really want this. 18 points. Not much more to say, it’s just genuinely attractive.”

1991 Valiant Tornado GT @mart1n2005
“Now, this is completely mental. Sure, 2WD SUV, I know, on the other hand, the Suburban was available already in 1935, and this doesn’t really pretend to be an offroader either. The styling is great, actually I almost like it a bit more than the Tomahawk despite being softer around the edges. V8 with over 300 hp and more or less supercar performance. Sure, I could do without the cheesy graphics, but they can be peeled off, the bodykit, uhm….could do without that too but hey, it was 1991 after all. 19 points!”

1988 GAZ 3253 OC @BG004130
“Kind of a strange car this, but in a way that actually makes it interesting. A sleek coupé without either extremely sporty or extremely luxurious ambitions, but faster than its looks suggests with a nice 285 hp inline six under the hood. Also, with added AWD kind of a jack of all trades that actually seems like it can do it well. Sleek lines, but a little bland in the details maybe and the rear taillight arrangement looks a bit off, however, absolutely a car I would not be ashamed to be seen in, guess it is worth an 11.”

1997 Wells Activ @DuceTheTruth100
Nah…I don’t care for this TBH. I can have use for a station wagon…or a pickup truck, but such a small crew cab pickup is nothing else than a station wagon where everything you carry will be wet and dirty. Other than that, I don’t care much for the styling. Too soft and rounded around the edges, I prefer a pickup truck to be more boxy and traditional, I guess.

Sure, engineering seems sane and I am positively surprised by its serious offroad ambitions, hmm….

Because of that, I can’t really give it a negative score so I give it one point. I understand if someone likes this concept but it is not really what I am looking for."

1991 Kino Imperial EL Coupé @WangMaster_420
“WOW! This absolutely looks stunning at a first glance. I so…just really so want this. Damn. Sleek and well proportioned body, really nice detailwork when you first look at it. Not everything is as nice looking at a second glance but that’s just minor things I can overlook. Has a quite nice inline six, not the fastest in the world but still great performance, a kind of nicely appointed interior. Rear wheel drive through a manual transmission, limited slip diff. It’s not completely without its flaws so I give it a 19…very damn close to 20 though.”

1984 Markley Clydesdale XLT @Maverick74
“Whoa…nice. A truck from a time when they were actually made for doing truck things and not some goddamned cowboy Cadillacs. Nice old school styling… that chrome grille and the marker lights on the roof are to die for. 4x4, bench seat, ladder frame, solid axles, manual locker, V8 - yup it is a workhorse through and through. Yeah, I really like this, 18 points.”

1988 Yamazaki Identité (S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T)
“Pillarless hardtop, that’s cool and the design is very beautiful. Kind of nicely appointed, reasonably fast with its low weight even if I may not be so keen about 5 cylinders compared to sixes. But I understand that there is not too much space with a transversely mounted FWD engine. Which is another concern, I am not really into FWD either. But as I said, it is a beauty, also it features some interesting technology, so if I am going to drive around in a FWD car this one is among the more tempting candidates, it can absolutely score a 10.”

1990 Bazard ATH6 @Edsel
“Meh….I don’t really know. Can a truck get too bland? Compared to the Markley, this one is, I guess. Design wise not much does speak for it and….well, it’s still OK I guess, just a little bit on the boring side. But it has a quite strong V8 and seems to fulfill its duties for the most part. Uhm, well….yeah I can give it a 5 I think.”

1997 Boulder L150 Limited @donutsnail
“Now, this is more like it. A modern truck that even can challenge the old school Markley in the looks department. Nice… Obviously a workhorse and not some kind of status symbol, it is engineered to do heavy duty stuff, the engine may only be a sub 200 hp inline six but it has torque that can rip trees from the ground, more or less. If I could buy a vehicle on its image alone, this would be a hot contestant, but the question is, is it any good? Well, at least appearance is good enough for 19 points.”

1988 Hayaku Socan @Hilbert
“Nah. I am really not looking for a small FWD hatchback. Although this is not a complete flop, it has things speaking in its favour. The looks are more elegant than the more modern blobs, it has some nice features and it’s pretty fast too, kind of a sleeper with a 139 hp 2 litre in such a light and small car. If I, for some reason, HAD to drive a small FWD hatchback this would have been a hot candidate, it’s not that bad. But now this is not the type of car I was looking for so, nah. -2 points.”

1995 Mara Kanyon @AndiD
“Well…I lowkey like this actually. A proper old school offroader, with genuine no frills styling. Better appointed than anyone would expect too, I guess. Could have used some better detailwork, I guess that the mirrors and bumpers are mostly cosmetic but sure, they can always be replaced with something better. Engineering sane for what it is, V8 and Automatic more than one would expect from a Mara but this seems to be some special edition, uhm, well….12 points!”

1989 Halvson Super Harrier Ute @lotto77
“I have always liked the concept of the Australian Ute, this one is probably a pretty fast and fun one with AWD and a 234 hp V8. The styling is interesting. I like it from behind, even if it’s simple it has personality. The centre portion of the body is kind of meh, while I don’t like the front end at all. It’s period correct, no question about it, but in this era front end styling maybe wasn’t the strong point when it came to most automobile manufacturers. Also, I could do without some of the tacky details like the red striping and gold wheels that clash a little with each other, but meh, details. I think that it deserves 11 points anyway!”

1992 Eagleye Concorde @Prium
“Oh An Eagleye Conc…nevermind, it was already sold.”
INFO: The car itself actually passed. It should have been an instabin though, since there is no ad in this thread and, well, rules are rules. I missed the lack of an ad when I went through the instabins though and just looked at the car, so I’m sorry for missing that. And since the car was nice and could have stood a good chance, it’s a pity really.

1982 Bakerfield Trans Victoria @Tez
“Oh, boy….I have sort of a love-hate relationship to this. A 2 seater coupé where the sporty ambitions starts and ends with the passenger compartment being too cramped for a back seat. Longitudinal front wheel drive with a huge V8 and an overhang that does not make you doubt it. A trunk where you could land a helicopter. On the other hand, it was a freaking spaceship in the era and boxy 80s styling turns me on even if it’s a bit weirdly proportioned, like in this case. Feels like the car you will regret buying, and regret if you did not buy….eh. 10 points.”

1977 Takahashi Soarer GT-R @ldub0775
“Whoa wait what….I can fit a 70s supercar into my budget? Wow. This is absolutely mental. And probably too good to be true. But that will show later. If looking from a pure coolness point of view this is a 20. Should not even need to explain why.”

1994 Mons Seskisiw @cake_ape
“This might not be very special, on the other hand it is a well thought out off roader with elegant styling that grows on you. Nothing is overly ugly, overstyled or anything…yeah, I like it. 240 hp V8 seems to be wisely chosen for the type of car, and it is absolutely not a soccer mom SUV with its solid axles, manual lockers, manual transmission. 12, absolutely.”

1967 Bellerophon Lecticus @BTCheetah
“Wait…what? No, this can’t be true! A goddamned ambulance! HAHA! I so want to like this…and I so want to hate this. I actually don’t know what I should think here, I think that it is so cool and at the same time I don’t… all depending on what shape I am in that day I guess. You know what? I put it in as a wildcard, if it’s good enough for me, well, fine. So it will get a zero, not as a true neutral, but as a chaotic neutral.”

1985 GAA Tornado Turbo @SoccerMaster640
“I hardly even know what this is supposed to be, and to be honest, I doubt that it is what I am looking for but….haha, I unironically love it. Some go fast-ish truck-ish thing that is neither, and that looks like the automotive equivalent of a rottweiler puppy. I can give it a ten I guess. I feel genuinely happy just by looking at it, even though, as I said, I doubt that this is what I am looking for.”

Scoring round 1
  1. Takahashi Soarer GT-R (20 pts)
  2. Valiant Tornado GT (19 pts)
  3. Kino Imperial EL Coupe (19 pts)
  4. Boulder L150 Limited (19 pts)
  5. Armor Tomahawk (18 pts)
  6. Markley Clydesdale (18 pts)
  7. Akeos Soul (17 pts)
  8. Arlington Archprince Touring ZS (15 pts)
  9. Mons Seskisiw (12 pts)
  10. Mara Kanyon (12 pts)
  11. Halvson Super Harrier (11 pts)
  12. GAZ 3253 OC (11 pts)
  13. Bakerfield Trans Victoria (10 pts)
  14. GAA Tornado Turbo (10 pts)
  15. Yamazaki Identité (10 pts)
  16. Hakumai Crest Sport (8 pts)
  17. Stockholm 830X4A (7 pts)
  18. Bazard ATH6 (5 pts)
  19. Wells Activ (1 pts)
  20. Bellerophon Lecticus (0 pts)
  21. Hayaku Socan (-2 pts)
  22. King Snake EDM type X (-10 pts)
Current standings
  1. Takahashi Soarer GT-R (19 pts)
  2. Valiant Tornado GT (19 pts)
  3. Boulder L150 Limited (19 pts)
  4. Kino Imperial EL Coupe (18 pts)
  5. Armor Tomahawk (18 pts)
  6. Markley Clydesdale (18 pts)
  7. Akeos Soul (17 pts)
  8. Arlington Archprince Touring ZS (15 pts)
  9. Mara Kanyon (12 pts)
  10. Mons Seskisiw (11 pts)
  11. Halvson Super Harrier (11 pts)
  12. GAZ 3253 OC (10 pts)
  13. Bakerfield Trans Victoria (10 pts)
  14. GAA Tornado Turbo (10 pts)
  15. Yamazaki Identité (10 pts)
  16. Hakumai Crest Sport (7 pts)
  17. Stockholm 830X4A (7 pts)
  18. Bazard ATH6 (4 pts)
  19. Wells Activ (0 pts)
  20. Bellerophon Lecticus (0 pts)
  21. Hayaku Socan (-2 pts)
  22. King Snake EDM type X (-13 pts)
13 Likes

Even to this day, you won’t find a multilink independent setup in a pickup outside of things like the Honda Ridgeline.

Coil spring solid rears like the new Tundra are often referred to as Multi-link, which is technically true, but the multilink option in Automation is meant to represent the complicated independent multilink setups popularized in the 90s by BMW and Mercedes, not a 4 link multilink solid axle like you’d find in a new Tundra or a foxbody Mustang.

5 Likes

I should have probably made the model year 5 or 10 years earlier, but I can’t say I’m dissapointed with how it’s gone…so far
EDIT: In the scoring round 1 tab you forgot to deduct a point from me, so it should say 18 points instead of 19.

Nice. Maybe I would have gotten even more points with a box wagon, But I’m happy. You gonna make a cool wall edit with our submitted cars?

NOOOOOOO I thought I had 1 more day for the Ad. FFS :frowning:

1 Like

This reminds me of the time that I found a G80 M3 for sale on local classified for 500 dollars. Turns out, the car was on a buy here pay here lot for some reason, and the actual listing price way above new MSRP. The 500 was the down payment.

I wonder how far I will go by taking the risk to try to sell a three row family SUV to a single man with no interest in having a family.

2 Likes

I built the damn thing and I agree lmao. I’m really not huge on that era of front end styling but as you said, period correct so my hands were a bit tied.

I used to see those all the time on craig and FBM back when I was car hunting. A Corvette for a dollar, PS down payment and monthly not included.

-fingerguns- That’s where’s you’re right kiddo.

PART 2: Purchase costs

Henry might have had $3500 AMU to spend on a car, and if one was worth it, he would not object against buying it. He saw no reason in cheapening out by buying some heap. However, if he could get an equally good car for less money, he was like everyone else, why spend more than you need?

Most expensive: 1988 GAZ 3253 OC ($3497 AMU) @BG004130
“Well, a car with bells and whistles like this is of course not free. It leaves only $3 to save for a rainy day. Of course, if it is worth it, it is, but the competition is hard so it better has to be good then.”

Least expensive: 1984 Markley Clydesdale XLT ($1934 AMU) @Maverick74
“Oh, so the Markley is the cheapest one I have been looking at, a pleasant surprise since it looks so interesting otherwise too. But sure, it is among the oldest models in the group, but that does not really matter to me. Maybe a wise investment since it soon hits rock bottom and starts to climb in value again”

Scoring round 2
  1. Markley Clydesdale (5 pts)
  2. Hayaku Socan (4.1 pts)
  3. Bakerfield Trans Victoria (2.8 pts)
  4. Akeos Soul (2.7 pts)
  5. Yamazaki Identité (1.9 pts)
  6. Armor Tomahawk (1.7 pts)
  7. Bellerophon Lecticus (1.6 pts)
  8. Mara Kanyon (1.3 pts)
  9. Mons Seskisiw (1 pts)
  10. Halvson Super Harrier (0.9 pts)
  11. Hakumai Crest sport (0.6 pts)
  12. Stockholm 830X4A (0.5 pts)
  13. GAA Tornado Turbo (0.4 pts)
  14. Takahashi Soarer GT-R (0.2 pts)
  15. Boulder L150 Limited (0.1 pts)
  16. Valiant Tornado GT (0.1 pts)
  17. Kino Imperial EL Coupé (0.1 pts)
  18. King Snake EDM Type X (0.1 pts)
  19. Bazard ATH6 (0.1 pts)
  20. Wells Activ (0 pts)
  21. Arlington Archprince Touring ZS (0 pts)
  22. GAZ 3253 OC (0 pts)
Current standings
  1. Markley Clydesdale (23 pts) +5 @Maverick74
  2. Armor Tomahawk (19.7 pts) +3 @GassTiresandOil
  3. Akeos Soul (19.7 pts) +4 @Fayeding_Spray
  4. Takahashi Soarer GT-R (19.2 pts) -3 @ldub0775
  5. Valiant Tornado GT (19.1 pts) -3 @mart1n2005
  6. Boulder L150 Limited (19.1 pts) -3 @donutsnail
  7. Kino Imperial EL coupe (18.1 pts) -3 @WangMaster_420
  8. Arlington Archprince Touring ZS (15 pts) 0 @Texaslav
  9. Mara Kanyon (13.3 pts) 0 @AndiD
  10. Bakerfield Trans Victoria (12.8 pts) +3 @Tez
  11. Mons Seskisiw (12 pts) -1 @cake_ape
  12. Halvson Super Harrier (11.9 pts) -1 @lotto77
  13. Yamazaki Identité (11.9 pts) +2 @S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T
  14. GAA Tornado Turbo (10.4 pts) 0 @SoccerMaster640
  15. GAZ 3253 OC (10 pts) -3 @BG004130
  16. Hakumai Crest Sport (7.6 pts) 0 @interior
  17. Stockholm 830X4A (7.5 pts) 0 @Odyssey_Fan
  18. Bazard ATH6 (4.1 pts) 0 @Edsel
  19. Hayaku Socan (2.1 pts) +2 @Hilbert
  20. Bellerophon Lecticus (1.6 pts) 0 @BTCheetah
  21. Wells Activ (0 pts) -2 @DuceTheTruth100
  22. King Snake EDM type X (-12.9 pts) 0 @Violent_Lobster
10 Likes

PART 3: Fuel economy

Henry thought that it could be worth to spend some more money on fuel in case he actually liked the car. He would absolutely not get a 1.2 litre crackerbox just to save on fuel. Still, it would be a cost so it could not be completely left out of the equation.

Worst fuel economy: 1984 Markley Clydesdale XLT (20.7 litres per 100 km) @Maverick74
“Seems like that with the Markley you have to pay at the pump what you saves when it comes to purchase cost. Hmm. Worth thinking about in the long run maybe. Economy is more than just the price of the vehicle after all.”

Best fuel economy: 1997 Wells Activ (8.5 litres per 100 km) @DuceTheTruth100
“The Wells, on the other hand, is leading the fuel economy league despite being a pickup truck. But sure, being a compact with a modern 4 cylinder probably helps a lot.”

Scoring round 3
  1. Wells Activ (5 pts)
  2. Yamazaki Identité (4.8 pts)
  3. Kino Imperial EL Coupé (4.6 pts)
  4. Hayaku Socan (4.6 pts)
  5. Mara Kanyon (3.8 pts)
  6. GAZ 3253 OC (3.6 pts)
  7. Arlington Archprince Touring ZS (2.9 pts)
  8. Armor Tomahawk (2.8 pts)
  9. Halvson Super Harrier (2.8 pts)
  10. King Snake EDM Type X (2.7 pts)
  11. Hakumai Crest Sport (2.6 pts)
  12. Bakerfield Trans Victoria (1.9 pts)
  13. Bazard ATH6 (1.9 pts)
  14. Boulder L150 Limited (1.8 pts)
  15. Valiant Tornado GT (1.3 pts)
  16. Mons Seskisiw (1.2 pts)
  17. Stockholm 830X4A (1.2 pts)
  18. GAA Tornado Turbo (1.2 pts)
  19. Akeos Soul (0.5 pts)
  20. Bellerophon Lecticus (0.1 pts)
  21. Takahashi Soarer GT-R (0.1 pts)
  22. Markley Clydesdale (0 pts)
Current standings
  1. Marksley Clydesdale (23 pts) 0 @Maverick74
  2. Kino Imperial EL Coupé (22.7 pts) +5 @WangMaster_420
  3. Armor Tomahawk (22.5 pts) -1 @GassTiresandOil
  4. Boulder L150 Limited (20.9 pts) +2 @donutsnail
  5. Valiant Tornado GT (20.4 pts) 0 @mart1n2005
  6. Akeos Soul (20.2 pts) -3 @Fayeding_Spray
  7. Takahashi Soarer GT-R (19.3 pts) -3 @ldub0775
  8. Arlington Archprince Touring ZS (17.9 pts) 0 @Texaslav
  9. Mara Kanyon (17.1 pts) 0 @AndiD
  10. Yamazaki Identité (16.7 pts) +3 @S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T
  11. Bakerfield Trans Victoria (14.7 pts) -1 @Tez
  12. Halvson Super Harrier (14.7 pts) 0 @lotto77
  13. GAZ 3253 OC (13.6 pts) +2 @BG004130
  14. Mons Seskisiw (13.2 pts) -3 @cake_ape
  15. GAA Tornado Turbo (11.6 pts) -1 @SoccerMaster640
  16. Hakumai Crest Sport (10.2 pts) 0 @interior
  17. Stockholm 830X4A (8.7 pts) 0 @Odyssey_Fan
  18. Hayaku Socan (6.7 pts) +1 @Hilbert
  19. Bazard ATH6 (6 pts) -1 @Edsel
  20. Wells Activ (5 pts) +1 @DuceTheTruth100
  21. Bellerophon Lecticus (1.7 pts) -1 @BTCheetah
  22. King Snake EDM type X (-10.2 pts) @Violent_Lobster
8 Likes

Coming in first in one category and last in the next. :sweat_smile:
It was actually a bit of a struggle to get this beast to get this good of economy.

1 Like

PART 4: Practicality

“Yadda yadda boring stuff blah blah”, Henry was thinking, sitting in front of his computer, but well, sometimes it is a good thing if your car can be good at doing boring everyday tasks too.

Worst practicality: 1997 Boulder L150 Limited (14.2) @donutsnail
“Yeah, I admit that a single cab pickup has its drawbacks, not very flexible unless you want to let the passengers ride in the bed, also, a bit clumsy, no big deal until the size becomes an actual problem, when it can get pretty annoying instead. Hmm…”

Best practicality: 1988 Hayaku Socan (61.7) @Hilbert
“Oh well, I guess this is why people drive boring hatchbacks. They are practic…ZZZZZZ… OK, OK, I can’t deny it, the Hayaku is small, yet flexible and swallows a lot, and has four doors and… Yeah. It is a very rational and sensible car, OK?”

Scoring round 4
  1. Hayaku Socan (5 pts)
  2. Arlington Archprince Touring ZS (4.4 pts)
  3. Stockholm 830X4A (4.3 pts)
  4. Bellerophon Lecticus (3.9 pts)
  5. Hakumai Crest Sport (3.8 pts)
  6. Valiant Tornado GT (3.6 pts)
  7. Armor Tomahawk (3.5 pts)
  8. Wells Activ (3.5 pts)
  9. Kino Imperial EL Coupé (3.3 pts)
  10. Mara Kanyon (3.3 pts)
  11. Yamazaki Identité (3.1 pts)
  12. Markley Clydesdale (2.7 pts)
  13. GAZ 3253 OC (2.1 pts)
  14. King Snake EDM Type X (1.8 pts)
  15. Bakerfield Trans Victoria (1.3 pts)
  16. Akeos Soul (1.2 pts)
  17. Takahashi Soarer GT-R (1.2 pts)
  18. Halvson Super Harrier (1 pts)
  19. GAA Tornado Turbo (1 pts)
  20. Mons Seskisiw (0.9 pts)
  21. Bazard ATH6 (0.5 pts)
  22. Boulder L150 Limited (0 pts)
Current standings
  1. Kino Imperial EL Coupé (26 pts) +1 @WangMaster_420
  2. Armor Tomahawk (26 pts) +1 @GassTiresandOil
  3. Markley Clydesdale (25.7 pts) -2 @Maverick74
  4. Valiant Tornado GT (24 pts) +1 @mart1n2005
  5. Arlington Archprince Touring ZS (22.3 pts) +3 @Texaslav
  6. Akeos Soul (21.4 pts) 0 @Fayeding_Spray
  7. Boulder L150 Limited (20.9 pts) -3 @donutsnail
  8. Takahashi Soarer GT-R (20.5 pts) -1 @ldub0775
  9. Mara Kanyon (20.4 pts) 0 @AndiD
  10. Yamazaki Identité (19.8 pts) 0 @S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T
  11. Bakerfield Trans Victoria (16 pts) 0 @Tez
  12. Halvson Super Harrier (15.7 pts) 0 @lotto77
  13. GAZ 3253 OC (15.7 pts) 0 @BG004130
  14. Mons Seskisiw (14.1 pts) 0 @cake_ape
  15. Hakumai Crest Sport (14 pts) +1 @interior
  16. Stockholm 830X4A (13 pts) +1 @Odyssey_Fan
  17. GAA Tornado Turbo (12.6 pts) -2 @SoccerMaster640
  18. Hayaku Socan (11.7 pts) 0 @Hilbert
  19. Wells Activ (8.5 pts) +1 @DuceTheTruth100
  20. Bazard ATH6 (6.5 pts) -1 @Edsel
  21. Bellerophon Lecticus (5.6 pts) 0 @BTCheetah
  22. King Snake EDM type X (-8.4 pts) 0 @Violent_Lobster
7 Likes

Moving. On. UP.

donutsnail and I shared designs a couple nights prior, and I was very surprised to see a 2-seat row in that truck. Still, once the offroad and utility rounds come about I’m toast

Or maybe You. Are. Moving. On. Out! :rofl:

(Nah, shouldn’t be that bad)

1 Like

I think our friend @GassTiresandOil might have this game all figured out lol

1 Like

How on earth am I winning???
Like I’ve never been close to winning anything on this game before…

Remember that there is still many rounds left and things can change for the better and for the worse…and no, this is not a hint, I don’t know the end results myself yet!

To be honest, I’m just happy at not getting binned… Unless you somehow find an illegal part of the car… Not hinting, I can neither confirm nor deny.

1 Like