Yet another cool wall challenge - FINAL RESULTS OUT!

Noooo! Someone beat me to submitting pickup truck! D:

(That looks really nice btw).

1 Like

Meanwhile at EU Denison used car website:

Here at the dealership don’t usually get gold as a trade in for cars, but a sweet old lady just did that.

What we got here is a Euro model King Snake Type-X. the reason of which is a gently used one. all of our Type-X’s here at our lot is worn, bent and/or rusted from years of racing, speed and general neglect. this one is a unicorn for its condition and rather low miles. 50K miles to be exact.

Bought brand new in France at a smooth 20 grand in 1993 then sold back to the dealer after a night of unexpected high speeds with the rozzers in the UK and several thousand in fines, a family bought it and moved to Sweden on the car and that’s where it remained in the family until its trade in months ago.

Now the brief history is out of the way, here’s what the car’s got:

The Good
  • FULL LEATHER SEATS - this was a rare option for this car back in 93’ our mechanics worked and replenished the black shine back in the leather.

• Fully functional Sony XR-U80Z premium CD/Cassette stereo with its base sounding speakers.

• Type-X ‘Super Sport’ package mixed with a mid level Luxury trim.

• Crisp paint job, with normal wear in the under carriage with some spots here and there.

• All documents of the vehicle, including the manual, original CD and Cassette for sound testing, mini remote for said radio and certificate proving its a genuine Type-X.

Now for the bad

The Bad
  • Few dents on the rear that seems like a buggy could have caused it.

• The sunroof does not open all the way, possibly worn motor. mechanic disabled it to prevent future problems until fixed.

• Ride height does not match, Dealer will fix for free.

• Wrong tyres installed, All terrain tyres was removed for winter weather sport tyres. Dealer will replace with correct ones if necessary.

• Car considerably smells of faint cigarette smoke, mechanic unable to find source of smell but reduced its potency by a large margin.

The general car stats for those who are interested:
Top speed: 198 MPH, limiter set to 162 MPH, 0 to 60 in 7.3 seconds, Under-tuned spec.
Fuel Economy: 21.6 MPG
Engine: DCR - KS185-I4X, I4 making 226HP with a single turbo.
Interior: Premium Black Leather, Deluxe CD/Cassette by Sony.
Original Price: $28,100 (US Dollars.) in 1993.

With a car like this, even though it sports a low suspension and winter sport tyres, i can trust this thing can stick to the icy roads and make it through some amount of snow. as seen on this youtube video of us testing the car…

(The video shows them running the car at normal speeds then at the end opening up the I4 a fly past shot.

With whats wrong and whats oh so right of this vehicle… we can absolutely give this car to person who can appreciate this Type-X and have lots of fun with it for a fluid price of… $3,430

What could go wrong with such a price. here at Denison, we seek the best of the best for the best of prices, specially with warranties. this car comes with a three use 7 year bumper to bumper warranty, no question repair, even if its your fault.

So come on down to us, or order online and have this car shipped for free to your doorstep!

Wizzy wam bam, More pictures

1 Like

While browsing bilweb.se, Henry stumbles upon an interesting vehicle for sale.

interesing vehicle

6 Likes
Ad

1988 Yamazaki Identite - 18,394kr

Mileage: 119,364km
Transmission: Manual (5spd)
Condition: Excellent
Exterior: Gold/Brown
Interior: Brown/Cream
Cylinders: Five

Description:

RARE Yamazaki Identite 2.0 Passage Limited… Quite a mouthful for quite an oddity from the land of the rising sun. For one, this doesn’t have B-pillars because the market at the time seemed to drool over older American land barges that also lacked B-pillars… Whatever, I don’t understand it, but this is still a great car. 2.0 5cyl engine runs smoothly and sounds better than any 4 banger out there. Not much space in front of the engine, but you’ll get used to it.

I imported the car in 2004 and I’ve had a good time with it, but my investments in real estate have been booming recently… Thinking of buying or trading with a Hinode Lucent.

Anyway, it’s a very nice and comfy car. It’s got leather seats and a pretty good tape deck. There’s nothing quite like the Identite… Could be the car you’re looking for if you want something cool and exotic.

18,394kr OBO

16 Likes

(Original promotional photos)

Your car may be cool, but is it cool enough for its own theme song? o.o

greatsongbutgoodlordit’sthemostsouthernthingever

7 Likes

For Sale: 1997 Boulder L150 Limited

4.5L 6 cylinder automatic 4x4, regular cab short bed. Good condition, inquire for price!

Vehicle details

Boulder introduced a new generation of it’s 1/2 ton L150 full size pickup in 1997. The biggest changes came with the bodywork itself; the design, while still boxy, incorporated more curvy features and a tall hood with lower fenders, for a “big rig” look. Mechanically, the truck was still very similar to the previous generation; a coil sprung solid axle front up front on four wheel drive models, and the same pushrod powerpants. The biggest change is in the transmission, with a new available automatic unit with 5 gears, the lowest of which an extremely short crawler gear.

This example is a Limited, the highest trim level, which included the new automatic, a premium interior with leather trimmed seats and a center console, rear disc brakes, traction control, foglamps, running boards, two-tone paint and additional chrome trim. This one also has the available offroad package, with manual locking differentials, skidplates, 31" offroad tires, and a short, aggressive final drive ratio.

15 Likes

Definitely one of the best-looking pickup trucks (in any size) from any era I’ve seen on these forums. By the way, is Boulder a division of Turból?

3 Likes

Thank you, yes, Boulder is the truck division of Turból Corporation.

How would the Monteverdi Safari and International Harvester Scout II fit on this wall? If wall requests are still open.

3 Likes

They are. I will fix that.

2 Likes

1971 Lincoln Continental

Done Lincoln, IH, Monteverdi.

Did you really create it in the game? :open_mouth: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I mean, yeah. That’s all people do here. You can ask for the .car file if you want to learn how to style a truck in the game.

4 Likes

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado

3 Likes

Yes

Mark I Rolls Royce Silver Spirit and same gen Bentley Mulsanne for the cool wall. I’d like to see how they do.

Has the new update affected any cars that have been submitted?

my car seems to be out of budget now, but only a little bit
(100 dollars in automation, or 6,6 in the calculator)

Resubmissions are fine if your car can’t meet the budget anymore. I suggest everyone to check this out.

I have entries from
@Kalan
@Violent_Lobster
@Odyssey_Fan
@Fayeding_Spray
@interior
@Texaslav
@GassTiresandOil
@mart1n2005
@BG004130
@DuceTheTruth100
@WangMaster_420
@Maverick74
@S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T
@Edsel
@donutsnail
@Hilbert

Also, this is a reminder that there is only 42 hours left until deadline now.
And to clarify, I accept resubmissions if you need to change your car to meet regulations after the update. Not because you all of a sudden wants to send in a different car since I have already started with some of the writing.

5 Likes