YGR (Yorkshire Gal Reviews) (Subs allowed)

nippy like a Radian, comfy like a Maxwell

A Review of the Kashmir Mudita RSX (by Nocturne)

the review itself

After a long break, I come back to find a brightly coloured sports sedan in my driveway. With a note on the window that says “your not dead, get back to work”. Thanks, boss. Anyway, this is apparently the 2023 Kashmir Mudita RSX. Ever heard of it? Cuz well, I have. Its a pretty decent traffic filler, at least, well, not this version

alas, in an era of crossovers, some brands are still insisting on Sedans being able to sell. I guess nobody told them that the Hatchbacks sell way more. Anyway, time to move this thing

BLOODY HELL THIS THING FLIES! Ok, actually, this car is bloody fast for a sedan. A turbo 6 Cylinder is always a great source of power, and what seems to be awd? I am not complaining.

it is allergic to loosing traction, so all I am bieng told is that this thing is probably a menace at your local track day. It can take corners really well, and my god, its accelleration is something to be scared of. But what about top speed? Well, I managed to get it to 145 miles an hour…until it met a speed bump. Oof

Final Verdict

a fabulous sedan thats able to work as a daily for the most part, it has good luggage space, looks decent enough and most of all. Its fucking quick. Quicker than the Radian I tested last year I would say, and that thing was scary. Its not really a fan of going slow really, after my testing I had some issues with the gearbox but, that could be an issue with the one I recieved. My biggest issue though, is that face. That ugly baboon face. The rear looks lovely, the interior is great but that face, not even a mother could love that

3 Likes

OK SO APPARENTLY ITS A TINY 3 CYLINDER HOLY SHIT

Fun for all the Family

A review of the Maartens Aventura Strada 833 (by @VaporRossa)

the review itself

When I first saw pictures of this car, I was, for sure, a confused girl. It was somehow everything I wanted. As fast as a supercar, as comfy as a GT and it was a wagon? Surely, this must be my favourite car of all time

this truly one of a kind sportswagon is something that only happens once a decade, if that. Whilst I cant imagine many people buying it, I can certainly applaud the attempt. Powered by what must be a very powerful V12 up front, it definitely sounds like a supercar

whilst it is undoubtedly made to be travelling fast, if you want to slow down to a cruise, it can do that too. The V12 can quieten down, keeping it to lower revs as the car cruises along. The coolest thing about this car is that the inside feels so plush and perfect, that every time you throw the pedal to the floor, its shocking how fast the car actually goes

Finaly Verdict

I cant really speak ill of the Aventura. it does everything exactly as I’d want. Its got the comfort, its got the boot space, its got the power. Its the perfect car for a holiday. It can come with a roofbox too, that just makes it even better. My only complaint I have with this car is well, the price. The car doesnt come cheap for all this, being similarly priced to the Maxwell I reviewed half a year ago (holy shit that went fast). Alas, I say if your wallets are deeper than your debt, go for it

3 Likes