Zero Expectations Racing Cup (COMPLETE)

Nah its not even a reactor, the board of directives thought it was too expensive so its literally an block of unshielded plutonium. Don’t ask how it worked the engineering department had to do a few human sacrifices and some dark magic bullshit to make the car to even start

4 Likes

Do question about emissions. It seems the recent update has removed them and all my cars now say WES0. Do we still have to meet the emissions, or have they been moved somewhere I haven’t seen?

Theyre now in the graphs tab and do display there correctly, trim or engine tabs, although this one is compacted. Overall trim summary bit is still broken though.

2 Likes

personally, i just look at the emissions level from the engine stats tab
much less complicated that way

i have lost it: all mental stability

ZERC_-Djadania-_BetterDeals_HPD_Death.car|attachment (88.5 KB)

5 Likes

oopsie daisy

I just discovered for the first time how utterly broken the F1 bodies are in Beamng, as they are horribly unstable and will be unlikely to last for more than a minute of hard driving. I hate to have to make a last minute rule change, but all open wheel mod bodies are banned.

Out of my own self pity, I’m extending the deadline to 2024-02-02T04:59:00Z. If it’s an entirely 3d build, find a body with an identical wheelbase and transfer the fixtures to it, but keep in mind it might gain around half a ton in weight, and that you might have to make more adjustments to it because of this.

fuck me

7 Likes

i have single-handedly delayed the challenge (half handedly actually)

1 Like

2000 Spider Turbo 700 T. Road Rage.
~700 HP and torque, watch the world get blurry when it spools.

2 Likes

despair

NGL hope my stock Dakar blows you outta the water. This is what people want! My base specs Dakar’s got you beat boooy… Althogh this new update has changed the suspension and i submiited before the update. GL all!!!

I’ve played around with a whole range of ideas for my “Road Car” entry, but inspiration has finally struck in the unlikeliest of places!

Scraping my formula student for more trolling is the best decision ever

It’s a good thing I didn’t enter a single-seater this time - I preferred to update my PAIN entries (both of which were ordinary road cars) instead.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
ZERC_-Djadania-_Jimmy_John_Randal_Yankee_USDM_Viper_Cobra_Mustang_GTO_FerrariKiller_V8_V12_Free_Download_FranceHater.car|attachment (46.8 KB)

4 Likes

Vidar Atlas Sportsbus

Looking for a new muscle car?
Thinking of something fun and different?
Wanting a comfortable cruiser?
Always wishing you had your own R.V.?

Why settle for only one choice?

2 Likes

Automation says I cannot post files because i´m a new user. Any ideas for how to fix this?

Just make some posts and you will be good to go.

Thanks!

2001 JASMIN KATE RR
(For Road Rage)
Kate_-_RR.car (55.5 KB)
A racing minivan based on a production chassis.
HiResPhoto4_160-96

2 Likes

2020 Mara-AMM Paragon 4.6 ST ZERC

Why change a winning 3rd place formula?

2020 Mara-AMM Xenia 1.2 Rally ZERC

Yay, the three-pot is back! Now with even more awesome FWDness!

2 Likes