2018 New York International Auto Show (NYIAS)

I recently lost most of my automation stuff when my laptop broke, so you might be seeing another round of LMC concepts coming your way soon.

3 Likes

Just another concept car. Nothing to see here. (By the way, just loved the new update. Feels like you have more control than ever)

1 Like

This is the unveiling of the new TSR Fallwing LSport V12 with the new Performance Package.

Specs:
5995cc V12 Twin-Turbo
665 HP (engine horsepower)
635 lb-ft of torque
5191 lb (1444 kg)
19.3 mpg
9-Speed Advance Automatic transmission
Carbon ceramic brakes
Performance magnesium rims
Launch Control
Carbon Fibre Exterior package (standard on Performance Package)
Package price (+$9000)
Pre-order available now, will be delivered late 2018

.>over 400 km/h
.>madness
.>Automationverse

Choose two :joy:

1 Like

Genra is proud to present the GSX30, the company’s flagship grand tourer. Powered by a 3.0L turbocharged inline-six delivering over 530 horsepower to all four wheels (with a 40/60 torque split front/rear) via a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox, this sleek coupe retails for $85162 with a 90% markup in place.

Standard features include drift mode (selectable via a switch on the center console), carbon-ceramic brakes and a full luxury interior incorporating Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The GSX30 can be personalized further with paint-to-sample exterior colors and interior finishes, along with one of two designs for its 20-inch forged wheels.

With a top speed of >190 mph and a 0-60 time in the low three-second range, it’s bound to be quick, and yet it returns 26 mpg on the combined cycle. So what are you waiting for? Get one now - the order books are filling up fast!

1 Like

Is this detail in your press release?

1 Like

Yes, I applied a 90% markup on the markets tab. And it is in the press release.

Wow! An honest car manufacturer.

I’m guessing you aren’t based on VAG/PSA/Toyota/etc…because they can’t tell you the truth about anything…especially how much profit they are making per car. :laughing:

3 Likes

Pre-Show 1

17 Likes

Ahead of the unveiling of the latest edition of the Franklin Marshall Cerberus we found this news clipping that we thought appropriate.

1 Like

In the immortal words of Kevin “bloody” Wilson:
‘Eh, come ‘n’ have a look at this one, Edwin
This one’s got a wireless … look at this, eh’

1 Like

TubaTech? :tm:

1 Like

Only the best Tubas in this one

1 Like

Leviathan Maladus

coming soon…

1 Like

More to be revealed soon.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Maine Motors stand.

NYIAS 2018.

12 Likes

That V6 doesn’t develop much more power than the base engine and returns inferior fuel economy. I would prefer if it were replaced by a more powerful version of the turbo I4. But it looks great, and for once you are right in claiming that this is a crossover you can’t hate, because you shouldn’t. It’s more like a lifted wagon to me, since that’s exactly what it is due to the choice of body.

12 Likes