Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

2020 Super Test for Luxury Sportscoupes/Premium Sportscars

Briefing:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12SLiUkuOGNx60VPNJLYwn81r48ZBYZ23/view?usp=sharing
OB version of the game.
Deadine: 16th of June
Submit via forum or by Discord dm.
(Discord Name: ARM Tune)
Verdict will be written, and posted here.
[EDIT: The briefing has been updated and now incorporates rules & guidelines]
[EDIT2: Finally it’s done! Sorry for being super super late to come out with some sort of results. I hope the actual verdict doesn’t underwhelm you… I have also put up the spreadsheet containing all statistics for all entrants. It’s meant to compliment the verdict as you read it, so i suggest you open that too while you read the written verdict, just so you have an idea of what is what, true stats, numbers, etc. I left them out of the written piece since i couldn’t agree on how many or how few number figures i put in there. Anyway, it’s all on the spreadsheet for you to inspect.]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qdz5y7SjYBjtJZ1hWZ2QWnEvT-lcmbcZ/view?usp=sharing
^ Written Verdict
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fUm68JHapUhlt6ZAsZaiNfohbi9UVqWM/view?usp=sharing
^ Statistics Spreadsheet
Thanks everyone for participating, and i hope i do better next time, and quicker… :slight_smile:
[EDIT3: Probably better to download the spreadsheet and view it with a program as it has some colour grading that doesn’t show up on the browser]

Hopefully my engineering fares better than my modern design… my last car of this type.

KGB HyperSport S3

3.1 second 0-60
205mph top speed
682hp 5.0L Twin Turbo V8

Yet still, 29.9MPG

The ultimate driver’s car without the risk, KGB have invested heavily in fine-tuning the balance and proudly proclaim the S3 to be our best handling performance car ever. Immensely quick yet endlessly forgiving, the S3 guarantees a stress-free, comfortable experience in all conditions.

The design is focused entirely on real-world appreciable gains, channeling air exactly where it’s needed with minimal interference and low-slung side windows giving enhanced view of curbs an apexes for maximal awareness to the driver.

Supercar performance, saloon car comfort, hatchback practically combined at $95200 RRP.

Ended up being more Mustang/GTR/'98 Camaro than I originally intended.

Zephorus Estrada RS
A high class sports coupe from Zephorus.

Powered by a 5.1L TT V8 outputting just over 500hp, the Estrada will get you to your destination quickly, and in comfort. The white leather interior has many features, a large touch screen display, and other shit

Enough waffle, here’s the car.

Oh, and it’s like 70k or something.

For a car of this type, I reckon it would be more than enough - but its head-turning styling is what really takes the cake.

The BMW M4 has a 3.0L I6 with 400hp, it’s quite a bit higher in that aspect, but it depends which market you go for, the M4 end or the C63S end of the market.

The M5 is 600hp, that’s what I’m aiming at in an M6-like way.

2020 Hirochi Prasu GT

A Luxury GT car that can do long distance cruising, as well as spirited and track driving

• 3.8L TT Flat 6, 550hp
  • Luxury Infotainment system with Heads-up display
  • Rear biased AWD with active suspension
  • Handling is not complete garbage

It also costs about 70k

My first Discourse post yay

Hopefully the 2020 redesign worked well. I think it did.
The understated and elegant 2020 Kaizen SCP51s AWD. Also very capable.
They call it distraction. We call it inspiration.

0-62 mph in 4.6s. 1/4 mile in 12.90 seconds. (NOTE: often quicker in Beam)
Top speed of 186 mph (delimited, you can get a 155 mph speed limiter).
1.16g on the 20m skidpad, 1.14g on the 200m skidpad.
5.0L 511hp (440 lbft) twin-turbo V8 with a ZF 8HP 8 speed automatic. AWD.
SSF and aluminum panels, although still weighing around 4500 lbs.

$64600

2020 Beanos 400 BS Coupe.

Made for those douchebags who thought a sedan wasn’t enough and wanted to flex even harder.

This 56,000 dollars bucket with a twin-turbo V6 that pushes you from 0-60 in 4.3 seconds was designed to be… Fun while being comfortable. That’s all I’ve got to say… I think.

Pictures:

2020 Quezon Cordova GT

Made by connoisseurs, for connoisseurs.
With a 355HP 3.5-litre twin-turbo V6 and a ZF 9-speed automatic.
The 60,000$ deluxe carriage for those who desire a sportscoupe that's more than just a sportscoupe.

2020 Edelgard Wyvern GTS

A pony car with a touch more sophistication.
Engine: 500HP 4.8l V8 Twin Turbo
Transmission: 7-speed DCT
Price: $68000

(also it gets 33 mpg for some reason)

2020 Rigore Apophis Premier 380 S2

Unveiled at the 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed, the Rigore Apophis is Rigore’s flagship front-engine sports coupé.

This version is a base model with a twin-turbocharged 3.2 liter boxer 6 mated to an 8 speed automatic driving the rear wheels only. Displayed in Oslo Blue Pearl, this spec retails for about $72,000.

Gallery

That’s because dct and rwd

Rather DCT and, first and foremost, a relatively mild turbo. RWD is efficient only compared to AWD/4x4.

2020 Mikaza GT Redline

Your typical untypical japanese GT car

Komi C

2020 AMW Buzzard GT
4.2L twin-turbo V8
450hp
611Nm (450 lb/ft)
AWD with 75% rear bias
7-speed DCT
Supercar-like acceleration combined with GT-like comfort
Price: 76.500$

Corydon Speed Ltd is proud to offer our 2020 Quatro Seis. 4 liter V-6 power.