3D Requests Thread [DEAD -- DONT POST IN HERE -- ]

why is it lots of guys are having no issues but I cant seem to get anything to work properly?
once I get max installed back onto my computer ( my old comp died ) I would really like some help figuring out as to why I am having such a hard time with this. lol

BTW ta looks great.

If anyone has any grilles, vents or wings they want me to try, feel free to reply here or PM me. I am in the process of making a tutorial video and I’ll make anything other than a badge for it until I get better at making badges :stuck_out_tongue:.

The Ford Focus MK.1 Grille
(Suggestion for Pleb)
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c 
 _front.JPG

I know I have already had a custom badge made, however I am in desperate need of a ‘flipped’ variant for the rear of my car.

I am also noticing some lighting issues. It is very bright and does not ‘reflect’ like the rest of the chrome in game.
PratoMotors.zip (33.2 KB)

Something like a Citroën DS model-ish, that would be nice with the upcoming hydraulic suspension :wink:

A hatchback rear spoiler like Civic Type-R.

I need someone to turn this into a badge:

i.imgur.com/lVzIjyr.png

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]If all people that know how to model do one badge, we get quite far haha!

I did one of them here! Champlain Automobiles!

The max file is there, I cant convert it to ingame ready yet! So if someone could do that for this man please?[/quote]

Mmmm. someone, please?

If you have the max file, I can get it working in-game for you tomorrow. :slight_smile:

can me help?

this logo as a 3D version for automation

thanks a lot
if it is as simple as possible 
 like a sticker
NO PM
i dont know, write back

simple as posible like sticker but 3D (punched)
and mirrored

issue fix
i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24/nowa79/Unbenannt-5_zpsff005afd.png

There you go.
Champlain Automobiles.zip (656 KB)

A non-Porsche 956 of Le Mans Body.

I would like a badge made for Dalora Motors, This is the current logo for the company.

@shawa666: Do you want the black part behind the boat to be black? Or is that the UV mesh and the background should be body colour?

Can somebody make me a badge out of this image?

I didn’t make the max file, but it should be transparent.

Is there a way to make a police grill and LED lightbar and maybe some clear taillights/headlights with red/blue emergency lights? :geek:

I reaaaaaallly want a city car body, like a Smart ForTwo, Scion/Toyota iQ, VW Up!, etc.
I also want a not Mazda 6 body. That’d be really cool.

[quote=“Christopher1”]Can somebody make me a badge out of this image?
[attachment=0]valta2.png[/attachment][/quote]

Coming soon!

I tried to download 3DS Max, but it’s not working ughghuhguhughughuhguguhughughughhguhguhughughuhgughughughughughghuhguhuhuhguhuhuguhughuhuhuuhguguhguuhugh.