3D Requests Thread [DEAD -- DONT POST IN HERE -- ]

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5075&start=60

I suggest the NON-Porsche 956 of LeMans (with morphing rear wing, of it it’s impossible, with the rear part of the 962).

http://www.letrabe.es/Clasp/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/1081651234_ec2c0e2e68_o.jpg

http://srv2.betterparts.org/images/porsche-962-02.jpg(the last photo showns the 962).

I would personally think that a wingless 956 might also be a good solution.

A wing that’s part of the body would produce no downforce, and it would be nice to give people the ability to have a wing or not if they want.

Not true - body as a whole has a rear and a front lift value, which means a winged variant of the body could be set to produce downforce in the rear.

[quote=“trackpaduser”]I would personally think that a wingless 956 might also be a good solution.

A wing that’s part of the body would produce no downforce, and it would be nice to give people the ability to have a wing or not if they want.[/quote]

Ok. Perfect.

Maybe a small light British sportscar, like the Jensen-Healey, Triumph Stag (I used the search function :wink:)

[quote=“Kubboz”]

Not true - body as a whole has a rear and a front lift value, which means a winged variant of the body could be set to produce downforce in the rear.[/quote]

True, but it would not be adjustable. If you wanted to be able to adjust the downforce only at the back you would need to add a wing on top of you wing.

[quote=“trackpaduser”]

Not true - body as a whole has a rear and a front lift value, which means a winged variant of the body could be set to produce downforce in the rear.

True, but it would not be adjustable. If you wanted to be able to adjust the downforce only at the back you would need to add a wing on top of you wing.[/quote]

Two Ideas on that :
1 - Create a discreet standalone wing to put on the rear edge of body wing that way you can increase the downforce over and above that of the default bodies drag.
2 - Have winged and wingless variants of the body.

someone please make that car happen ( drooling )

Blower intakes as bonnet options, obviously not the blower itself, but maybe just the scoop section?

Triple intake

Open scoop. this can have a black mesh cover set a little way in.

Here is something for you VMO.

I made it using the 956 drawings you posted as a reference, but it will probably end up as a more generic 90’s LMP.

It obviously still needs work, but I am slowly getting there.

Hi, modders!

I know I’ve been asking for this for a while, but I haven’t seen anyone reply to my request on the Badge request thread, so I’m sorry if I sound repetitive. I would really love to see my badge be put into the game, and would be most appreciative if someone would make that happen.

Cheers!

imgur.com/jWdoGLH

[quote=“trackpaduser”]Here is something for you VMO.

I made it using the 956 drawings you posted as a reference, but it will probably end up as a more generic 90’s LMP.

It obviously still needs work, but I am slowly getting there.[/quote]

Thanks!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Only round a liitle this (if you can):

But i’ve got just a question: has tha car a large engine bay? I want to put on it some huge engines!

Personally I think it looks better with an angular look to the front, I can’t wait to use this!

It will be great if the angle has some morphing.

this body is going to be epic! and no one can say that a production car never looked similar to this as nissan had a car called the G390 GT1.

There are actually a few “production cars” based on Le mans prototypes.

Like this road legal 962.

As for the corner rounding, I definitively will. Pretty much all the LMPs during the 80s and early 90s had fairly rounded corners there.

Letting people morph those might be a bit complicated, so I don’t think I will do that.

If somebody could do these, that’d be amazing. ^-^

[quote=“trackpaduser”]There are actually a few “production cars” based on Le mans prototypes.

Like this road legal 962.

As for the corner rounding, I definitively will. Pretty much all the LMPs during the 80s and early 90s had fairly rounded corners there.

Letting people morph those might be a bit complicated, so I don’t think I will do that.[/quote]

Is the Dauer LeMans, and won 24h of LeMans in 1994.

Would it be alright if I made a request for two things at once?

Firstly, I know there’s already at least one standard pickup model waiting in the game, but I’d like to be able to make a few pickups before the next big update. So, could somebody please create a bodyshell similar to the 6th & 7th generation F-series Ford trucks?

http://www.oldcaronline.com/photos/650617/650617_2.jpg

And the mid-late '70s Suburban, too? It’d probably be a great compliment to the '70s Lincolnesque sedan that Kubboz made, IMHO. Here’s a couple of reference photos:

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/images/a/2010/09/24/65707423/0_CIMG0460.JPG

So yeah. That’s all for now, I guess.