Transmission: 4-speed manual
Color: Red
Drivetrain: FR
No. of Seats: 2
No. of Doors: 2
Engine Type: I4
Engine Displacement: 1998 cc
Power: 112 hp
Fuel Economy: 18.8 MPG (UK)/15.6 MPG (US)

You are looking at a rare example of a 1949 Orbit Sedan race car. One of the first postwar Orbit vehicles, the Sedan was introduced in 1947 as a 1948 model to put Utadar back on wheels. In 1949, Orbit decided to develop a racing version of the Sedan, which finished first in the 1950 Utadarian Car Rally, and soon became a racing legend. Powered by a 2.0L I4 producing 112 hp mated to a four-speed manual, this Sedan is no slouch, with a top speed of 117 mph and a 0-62 time of 11.3 seconds. If you are interested in Orbit history and want your own legendary sport sedan, this 1949 Orbit Sedan is for you.

7 Likes

Used Chord Bagger

Price: $1750 AUD
Year: 1983
Make: Chord
Model: Bagger
Trim: GL
Kilometers/Mileage: 175.893/109 295
Body Type: 5-Door Hatchback
Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
Color: Deep Blue Metallic
Drivetrain: FF
No. Of Seats: 5
No. Of Doors: 5
Engine Type: Inline 4
Engine Displacement: 1493cc
Power: 81 Hp
Fuel Economy: 9.20L /100km
Description: Selling my beloved Chord Bagger. It is the GL model, equipped with a 5-Speed Manual Gearbox, fabric interiors and power steering and a powerful 1.5 Chord TN-01 engine, at least for its weight (862 KG). Since it is the 1983 model, it is one of the last to not have a catalytic converter. Ready to run, just put some gas and hit the road. Contact me at: (insert le number here).

4 Likes

Price: $42,788
Year: 2013
Make: CM
Model: Quebec
Trim: Utility S
Kilometers/Mileage: 40,000 km
Body Type: Ute
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
Colour: Green
Drivetrain: F-AWD
Engine Type: 4.2L V8
Description:
This 2013 CM Quebec Utility S is in almost showroom condition! Completely stock and never used for heavy labour. It’s as sporty as it is practical and could be a great car for someone needing a sportscar and a work truck without needing to buy both. It comes with the dealer installed trailer hitch but I never had to use it. Come check it out and give it a test drive!

4 Likes

2010 Harris CS60 Coupe For Sale

Price: 150,000 GBP
Year: 2010
Make: Harris
Model: CS60
Trim: Coupe
Mileage: 6,000 Miles
Body Type: Coupe
Colour: Racing Green Metallic
No. of Doors: 2
Engine Type: V12
Engine Displacement: 6.0 Litres
Power: 661 BHP
Economy: 11.35L/100 km

This example is being offered for sale by its one and only owner, who seeks to trade it in for an example of the new, redesigned CS60 which was recently lanuched. It was optioned with 305mm tires at the front, providing additional grip and quicker responses compared to its predecessor. However, no other mechanical modifications were performed on this vehicle. All components are in as-new condition and this vehicle has passed all of its MOT tests thus far.

3 Likes

Once in a lifetime offer. Only for the richest of the rich. (And the insanest of the insane.)

Price: $217,000

Year: 2016

Make: Jacket

Model: HyperRocket FX

Trim: FTL Edition

Kilometers/Mileage: 0km

Body Type: Hyper Race Car

Transmission: Sequential Double-Clutch Gearbox

Colour: Blue (Duh)

Drivetrain: RWD

No. Of Seats: 2

Engine Type: 8947 cc MOHV Carbuettor 24V V12

Description: Honestly, trust me when i say the next person to buy this thing will have it refunded in the next 24 hours. This thing is FAST. Not as in Ferrari fast, but as in ‘you will have foam coming out of your mouth’ fast. Not only that, this thing is LOUD. So loud, i had to include some sound-proof headphones in the mix. (Your welcome!)

This, obviously, isn’t very street-legal. So unless you live by some kind of closed, paved road, or you are just a race car driver with terminal insanity, (Yes, that probably exists) this is just one big waste.

In case you were wondering how i got this in the first place, one of the guys at BRTV, whom i have a relationship with, told me that they had a few extra cars from their new TV show that they didn’t need. One thing lead to another and next thing you know, i’m selling this thing for 217 grand.

So, yeah. Good condition. I haven’t even touched the steering wheel or gas pedals. Not driven yet. Clean it and check it everyday after work. Heard this thing could have some engine problems. Dust getting into the turbocharger or something. V12 purrs like an angel, stereo works fantastic, (if it had a stereo) blah blah blah all that stuff. All at a decent price, too. Hurry up though, it’s picking up dust quicker than i can pick the dust up!

Price: 6500 €
Year: 1993
Make: Contendiente
Model: Viajero
Trim: 1.7L
Kilometers/Mileage: 105042 km.
Body Type: Wagon/Family Car.
Transmission: 5 speed manual.
Colour: red
Drivetrain: FWD
No. of Seats: 5
Engine Type: 1.7L Inline 4 (Turbocharged)
Description: I bought this one a long time ago, during the early 90s, when Contendiente started to sell their cars out of Spain. It is still in a really good condition, the interior smells strange and there are some clear stains in the back seats (I don’t wanna ask what happened there).

Engine runs like a charm, it is still stock, only the timing belt has been changed. It is powerful enough by European standards (115hp) and it is a fuel sipper rather than a gas guzzler (7.2L/100km - 32.66 mpg). Runs on petrol.

is Contendiente a Spanish company?

It is indeed.

Heyyyy Cavallera isn’t alone finally!

1972 Gardner Gabria XS

Price: $5990
Year: 1972
Condition: Fair
Make: Gardner
Model: Gabria
Body Type: Coupe
Engine: 240 cu in V6
Transmission: Manual
No. of Seats: 4

Description: Selling this classic 72 Gabria. A rare car in this day and age! It’s the sought after XS version with 4 speed stick.

New tires, new battery. Rebuilt transmission back in 2011. Been sitting for a few years now. Still fires right up. Interior’s a bit worn, but nothing too bad. No rust.
Asking a reasonable $5990. No trades, no ridiculous offers.

Call for more information.

12 Likes

Seriously, why bother with carbs? I don’t think they’re efficient enough nowadays…

Also:

Los Santos is not a real-life location, is it?

Anyway, I wouldn’t buy that HyperRocket FX under any circumstances.

Well, that’s fine. I forgot about this a long time ago anyways, and i deleted the car to start over properly without tuning all the cars one by one to be more decent. You can keep your ‘money.’

3 Likes

Super rare: 1972 IVEBA P850 prototyp for sale.

Once in a life time Chance to own a piece of communist history that was not to be. The P850 was developed in the early 1970s as a proposed replacement for the venerable Trabant P601. It had a modern hatchback body, obviously made from Duroplast, but a modern 850cc three cylinder four Stroke engine with 35hp. This is Prototype No.32, one of the very late ones that Show the finalized design. Unfortunately the Development was stopped by the East German Regime so the car never entered production. The car is road legal, and just as practical and fun as its contemporaries. Be prepared though that almost all parts need to be re-fabricated should they break.
Asking €3,200.

Make: IVEBA
Model: P850 Prototype 8500032
Year: 1972
Engine: 851cc, 35hp
Mileage: 26,264km
Seats: 4
Fuel type: Petrol

9 Likes

SPECIAL OFFER - 2009 HADES H320si with only 23,000 miles!

You have the unique opportunity to purchase this low mileage 2009 HADES H320si in a mint condition.

The Hades fascinates even 8 years after it roll off the production line with its modern, elegant, yet sporty design that does not look outdated at all.
Thanks to its outstanding build quality and absolutely dependable engine, it is the perfect car for frequent drivers who are looking for a comfortable and stylish ride.

The turbocharged 3.0 litre inline-six engine, which perfectly suit the character of the Hades H320si, is undoubtedly the ideal motorisation for the car. With 320hp, the engine offers an incomparable blend of decent performance and low fuel consumption.

The car is equipped with almost every extra that was on offer. It features inter alia: satellite navigation, adaptive cruise control and heated front seats with massage function.

When it was new the Hades H320si almost cost 90,000$. Only 8 years and just 23,000 miles later this intriguing automobile can be yours for only 42,450$!

One year used-car warranty included!

Year: 2009
Make: Hades
Model: H320si
Seats: 5
Engine: 2996cc, 320hp
Fuel type: Petrol
Transmission: 6-speed Automatic
Colour: Meteor Grey Metallic
Mileage: 23,000 miles

Price: 42,450$

5 Likes

Movie Classic for Sale

Starting Bid: $200,000

Year: 1989

Make: Ventnor

Model: Speedster*

Odometer: 312 miles

Body Type: 2 door coupe

Color: Black

Engine: 5.0L V8

Transmission: 4 speed automatic

What you are looking at is the vehicle used for the 1989 movie KnightBlade**. Producers worked with Ventnor technicians prior to filming to painstakingly duplicate a 1945 Ventnor Speedster like the one used by the iconic comic book hero. The car is built on a heavily modified Montauk chassis and uses the powertrain from a Meteor. The was last run in 2005 when it was seen at the 2005 Comicon. It has been sitting since. Running condition unknown.

*This vehicle is a replica, and is not an authentic Ventnor Speedster.
**Knightblade is a fictional comic book hero.

6 Likes

##Analog Hypercar: 2000 Macale Mantella 600R

Price: US$500,000
Year: 2000
Make: Macale
Model: Mantella
Trim: 600R Coupe
Mileage: 5,000 km
Body Type: 2-door, 2-seat coupe
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Colour: Hyper Yellow
Drivetrain: MR
Engine: 6.0L V12
Power: 700 BHP
Economy: 13 L/100 km

An analog time capsule, this immaculate example was originally sold new to a real estate magnate in Hong Kong before being sold to its current owner in 2013. No mechanical or visual modifications have been performed on this vehicle and all components are in good working order. In an increasingly homogenized automotive landscape filled with downsized turbocharged engines, an overabundance of electronics and lightning-fast automatic gearboxes, this normally-aspirated, manual-gearbox hypercar looks to be an excellent investment for years to come.

2 Likes

1950 McKeown Aeronautics Mk2

"This First Generation Beauty will seduce you in an instant…" - Autocar UK
Built and Designed by McKeown Aeronautics, primarily known for their revolutionary approach to Propulsion in Military Aviation, this specific vehicle is their first production vehicle to have been built and sold.

Fitted with all original parts, this model is specked with the optional, and highly experimental at the time, 2500cc Inline 6 with Double Overhead Camshafts and 4 Valves per Cylinder producing 92kW of Power at 5100 RPM and precisely 200 NM of Torque at 3200 RPM.

Combustion Efficiency is an astonishing 22.22% at 2700 RPM.

The Dry Weight of this Immaculate Machine comes in at 1186KG. Weight Distribution is perfect at 50% Front to Rear.

Odometer: 215 Km

Colour: Earl Grey

Engine: DOHC Project - 2500I6

Transmission: 4 Ratio Gated Manual

Drivetrain: Rear Engined, Rear Wheel Drive with a Geared Limited Slip Differential

This Model was stored in a vacuum chamber by McKeown Aeronautics for over 65 years up until 2 months ago, which is when they decided to put the vehicle up for auction.

See You There!

6 Likes

Morton Kestrel 5.0 For Sale

Price: $50,000
Year: 2013
Make: Morton
Model: Kestrel
Trim: 5.0 Coupe
Mileage: 3,000 miles
Body Type: 2-Door 2-Seat Coupe
Color: Deep Emerald Green Metallic
Engine: 5.0L V8
Power: 475 BHP
Seats: 2

This immaculate first-year example of the Morton Kestrel has been carefully maintained by its sole owner. It has never been driven in wet or snowy weather, or on a track or autocross venue.

2 Likes

WILSON STUNT 1995 - 1000 OBO

Price: $1
Year: 1995
Condition: Used
Make: Wilson
Model: Stunt
Trim: EX
Mileage: 1 mi
Body Type: 5-door hatchback
Transmission: 4-speed automatic
Color: Green
Drivetrain: FF
No. of Seats: 5
No. of Doors: 4
Engine Displacement: 1573 cc
Power: 76 hp
Fuel Economy: 33 MPG

Wilson stunt.1995,200K+ miles and stil works well.Great family sedan ona budget.Blue collor is still dislpay as new.Third onwner and perfect car .Like it alot but had to seel becau se move too LA soon and cant take ccr. Asking 1000obo, message for more info/.

(grammar is on purpose)

3 Likes

88 BLACK VINE PRO TUNER

Price: $1
Year: 1988
Condition: New
Title: Clean
Make: Wheels of Steel
Model: Blackberry
Trim: LX 2.2
Mileage: 1 mi
Body Type: Van
Transmission: 7-speed manual
Color: Red
Drivetrain: MR
No. of Seats: 6
No. of Doors: 5
Engine Displacement: 2191 cc
Power: 154 hp
Fuel Economy: 12 MPG

Heres a 1 988 Black Vine with 250K miles thats PRO TUNED by the PROS yo ! Great car for 16 yo driver interested in the 80s.Still runs great after 30 years. 1500 OBO or trade for Russian car.Registered as bus,going to Canada and cant takke car.Sixth ownerand still works.I can ship across world.Just send money and car will be their within 2-3 weeks.Call for more info.

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
3 Likes