Beautiful cars forum

Completely Refreshed 2020 Taimania Mika Mk. 10 (aka my Acura ripoff)

Prototype for the 2020 Gremlin Caldera.

Might switch bodies but the front fascia is mostly to my liking, but feels empty and I’m struggling with making a rear design so I might switch to the same body I used for the LaFette & Helena since I have used it enough to know how it works and it looks a little more Continental esque.

3 Likes

2013 Abel Irine

The European GT86, mixed with 911. Tribute to my ex-crush whom has changed the way I see life 8 years ago.

3 Likes

Woah. That’s like a luxury Beetle, a saloon with shtick in its recipe, and a very nice sedan. Congrats to all of you.

I make shitcars on a regular basis, and because of that I don’t belong in this thread by general nature.

But just to show y’all I can make a nice car here is a car I’m actually proud of.

Whipsnake One

2 Likes

interesting front, looks pretty good

This is one of my favuorite shots - three very different cars, only one of them finished, but it all composes nicely. I use it as the game background on Steam, and since those cars are from different brands and unfinished, I won’t use it anywhere else - so it lands here.

1 Like

10 Likes

(TBH I still kinda think this thread is kinda pointless considering relevant threads exist, but instead of complaining I’ll think I just hop into it, contribute my creations and shut my mouth anyway :stuck_out_tongue:)

3 Likes

That’s why I post things that won’t appear in other threads :stuck_out_tongue:

After wasting 6-7 hours of my life. I present: The 2020 Gremlin Caldera Premium 3.6 6AT

3 Likes

Okay before I start this post is kind of a compilation of answers to seperate posts:

@BannedByAndroid: Thank you for sharing your honest opinion, but I would appreciate it if you sent me a PM next time you needed something.

@Hshan: I can wholeheartedly agree!!! This thread is for exclusive designs.

@desperatedonut5: Cool car! Why is that a waste of your time, it’s beautiful.

1 Like

WOW. What is its name?

The Gremlin Caldera with the top one being a special edition

So… my latest design. No memes, no pickle-like resemblances, just 1970s Japanese sportiness… lightly overshadowed by the one that was posted before it on discord of a similar era and nation…

3 Likes

Very good! Muy bien. Would that be an alternate version of Fast ‘N’ Furious? Tell you what, if you give me a copy of this car I will use it to make a future FNF poster, I can whip that up in half-an-hour.

Maybe we should make a thread which combines different games and movies’ cars to make a fusion car, like in Ridge Racer: Ryan Barton.

You can make that thread if you want. Unfortunately I have reached the limit of threads I can handle, some of which are dying. I would be happy to join you on this new thread if you’d like. But I don’t remember fusing two cars in RRRB…

Anyhoo, just PM me if you need anything and I will gladly help you out.

I am tempted to make a car for this thread just so I can feel like I’m participating lol

Ridge. As much as I enjoy these threads. I do ask that you settle with the commenting as it’s starting to look like a discord server. Try commentating on a few posts, and yes I’d like to see what you are capable of creating.

1 Like

Ok thanks. Here’s my car:

Kamata Angelus VS Yellow Solvalou

I saw a comment on YouTube that inspired me to do this.

3 Likes