Hello dear Automation Community
I am pretty new here and I hope I don’t post this in the wrong forum category.
However, I encountered a pretty- interesting V16 related bug.
This week I bought the V16 supporter pack becaues I finally wanted to be able to test V16 cars in Beam.NG (and because I am a liiittle obsessed with engines ), however, yesterday I first made a pretty boring but not bad looking car (sleeper, hehe) with a “simulated” Diesel engine. A I6, tweaked to a power curve, redlining and sounds from a Diesel (because I found out, that I6 do make the nearest diesel sound possible in Automation when tweaked right).
I then wanted to use the same car body and put in a 12.5L V16 and a 1.5L V16 to test them. (The 1.5L V16 puts out astonishing 400hp and I don’t think that’s all I can get out of it, gonna work on it again today!)
However, the designed car with the diesel engine looked something like this (this is the car with a V16 in it after reforming it again, I didn’t take a picture of the I6 one):
Cloning the car and changing the engine to the V16 resulted in this “thing”:
I don’t think the car should look like this after swapping the engine.
I just wanted to show this to you, it looks pretty interesting though.
Have a great day people