Caliban's One-Make race

If youve got 0 driveability, you’ve got a massive problem…

EDIT: @stm316 yes but its going to crash into a wall quickly too

1 Like

Maybe, but it’s FAST.

EDIT: Did I forget to mention the >400KW?
EDIT 2: 590Kg. 0 deg yaw thingy on the graph until 160km/h

2 Likes

you’re closing in on 2:1 weight to power ratio then?

and i thought 300hp was enough

How on earth did you get it down to under 600kg? I’m sitting at almost a ton!

1 Like

It was an experiment that R&D have decided to discontinue

Soon…

1 Like

A question. As stated in the rules, you can run any drivetrain, have you tested importing. I don’t think the game will let you have different layouts… at least, mine didn’t let me.

The new build seems to be having a few issues…

2 Likes

OM - Small
Here at Puttzalong, we were quite pleased when we took delivery of the replica '68 Caliban Thunder shell.
An interesting offer… one we couldn’t refuse.
How does a 420Kw 2.8Lt turbo V8 sound? Probably a lot like this.
How does a Puttzalong modified version look? See the picture.
How does it go?.. you’ll have to wait to find out.

5 Likes

6 Likes

how are you guys making these cars so light.

“Formula E Team”, Oh no! :’(

They’re an ex Formula 1 team :wink:

1 Like

McKeown Automotive presents the ‘FIFTY’ commemorating 50 years of collaboration with Caliban!

<Excuse the Number Plate as it is broken in the current build…

McKeown has learned a lot from their PM-17 prototype and as such has improved there on, significantly…
Now sporting an appropriate 611.7KW (820 HP) and an improved All Wheel Drive system, the ‘FIFTY’ sprints from 0-100KM/H in a mere 2.2 seconds and keeps on going up until 300KM/H.

As if all this wasn’t enough, the ‘FIFTY’ has been the subject of severe Aerodynamic Development by our Aerospace and Aeronautics Departments and has now received a Downforce Generating Floor to deploy all it’s newfound power in a suitable manner.

See it live and in action at Caliban’s Festival Race!

4 Likes

Not sure where to stop with hp… Engine bay on that notmini is just huge and so are turbos :money_mouth_face:

1 Like
  1. Who needs safety?
  2. ???
  3. Race

EDIT: Do we get a resub?

So are we allowed to switch the base year to lighten the panels and chassis materials?

No, that’s not possible. The base year must be 1968 and the trim year 2017.

2 Likes

I can’t get my car down to the 600kg area without carbon fiber which isn’t available in 1968, so I too would like to know.

1 Like

24 safety. You’re welcome.

EDIT: I made a clone and worked on it. My year may have stuffed up when exporting/importing between computers because the game overwrites, so I’m hoping resubs are permitted…