Calvinator Auto Corp

I think you mean :triumph: :gb: :gb: :gb: :gb: :gb: :gb: :gb: :gb: :gb: :gb: :gb: :gb:

3 Likes

@Dorifto_Dorito this is an actual documentary. It isn’t a gloat of America, it is a call for people in America to make choices that won’t turn the US into a communist country, which is where it’s headed now.

[popcorn eating intensifies]

9 Likes

You’re too late, the seeds of Bolshevism have already been sown. Your leader is the hands of the Premier of the new CCCP. Soon all the slavs shall rise from their squats and rule the world with an Iron communist fist. cyka blyat

8 Likes

We still have aways to go. And That is probably fake. Even the people who want communism won’t openly admit it, even if they have the power to. And our current president is not the communist type. In fact the charges people are trying to charge him with is talking to Putin and trying to sell us out, not winning popular vote, and removing government provided health care. If we did things by popular vote, cities like Chicago, New York, LA, and D.C. would have all the power. Putin backed up the Syrian President while he ordered chemical warfare on Syrian citizens just before peace talks. And making healthcare mandatory or government provided gives no room for competition and let’s prices sky rocket, only benefitting a few. I still have issues with our president cause he feels the need to appease both sides, and the only way to do that is if he does things that raise taxes and limit rights alongside his promises.

And lets try to kkep politics off my threads, please.

Post 40

8 Likes

I got caught up, that is why I try to avoid it.

Anyways, back on track with the “USA Military used the internet in the 70’s”. No they didnt. Developing it. Yes they probably funded the development, but it wouldnt be around in the 70s considering only 4 computers were linked using ARPANET. May I suggest doing a little research before spouting out bs.

2 Likes

“making healthcare mandatory or government provided gives no room for competition and let’s prices sky rocket, only benefitting a few.”
Really? Look up Australia’s Medicare system.

4 Likes

wow, I missed a lot in this thread, I read through it all, so where’s my metal? :stuck_out_tongue:

So… if this won’t be replied with an explicit no from @CNCharger , I will run a Calvinator through KHT treatment.

8 Likes

I also have a review ready for this Calvinator, so I guess that would be worth publishing too

1 Like

What the hell is happening here? This isn’t about the car company anymore, it’s… something else.

I’ll give you a new topic to talk ab… HELP MY PENIS IS WHEEL SHAPED SOMETHING’S WRONG

3 Likes

What about fitment and offset, we need more information

4 Likes

This is what happens if you spank it to too many auto mags, you dirty perv :frowning:

Edit: also

If we have everybody who made it through a CNC thread a medal, we wouldn’t have any more ore left in the world with which to continue the auto industry.

9 Likes

You assume that many people consider CNC threads worth reading through :wink:

2 Likes

Nah just put some Judas Priest on and our Metal supplies will replenish.

5 Likes