Car Replicas

Nissan GT-R NISMO

And of course no GT-R showcase would be complete without some form of drag race.

6 Likes

Apart from moving the tail lights closer together, that looks about as good as you can get in Automation :slight_smile:

Haha fair point I just noticed that as well, I’ll make sure to fix that when I put it up for download :smiley:

1 Like

Did a 2010 Ferrari california Replica.

i am satisfied with the result. What do you think?

PM me for the car files :wink:

I forgot, about the my “VG’s replicas (car pack)”

here’s the link for it. (On beamng.drive)

Check it out if you want.

2 Likes

@Abot do you have an ETA on when you upload your .cars ? and someone recently uploaded a look alike koenigsegg body , maybe you can redo a better koenigsegg one:1 in automation ;D ( the koenigsegg body is uploaded at the automation steam workshop )

Here you go :smiley:

@Abot nice ! i tried a few cars and they handle and look awesome ( the koenigsegg seems to have more oversteer , the faster i drive it ) , by the way : do you accept vehicle requests ?

I’m always open to suggestions- there’s no guarantee that I’ll choose anyone’s suggestion in particular, but if it interests me and seems doable then I’d definitely consider making it.

@Abot i have 2 vehicles in mind : the 2001 BMW M3 GTR E46 Street Version , and the 2014 Terradyne Gurkha LAPV , since you made some sports cars , i thought the m3 gtr would be nice to make , and that LAPV . . . its a little different , it would be awesome to have , there is already a limo body made into automation , but this monstrosity is way more bad ass than a generic limo ( ride in style , and heavily protected ) what do you think of these 2 ?

i will post 2 links , in case you need some reference

BMW M3 GTR E46 Street Version : https://www.google.nl/search?biw=1920&bih=935&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=9-p1W-bbMdLPwQLmk77QAQ&q=bmw+m3+gtr+e46+straßenversion&oq=bmw+m3+gtr+e46+str&gs_l=img.1.2.35i39k1l2j0i30k1j0i8i30k1.214245.214583.0.217306.3.3.0.0.0.0.119.339.0j3.3.0…0…1c.1.64.img…0.3.339…0.vczeBGrzlJs

Terradyne Gurkha LAPV : https://www.google.nl/search?biw=1920&bih=935&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=Zup1W8CPD4_LwQKQ9YzICQ&q=2014+terradyne+gurkha+lapv&oq=2014+terradyne+gurkha+lapv&gs_l=img.3..0i19k1.6562.7479.0.8159.5.5.0.0.0.0.116.555.0j5.5.0…0…1c.1.64.img…0.5.555…0i7i30k1.0.ZYSM2ZNk5L0

Funnily enough I was actually just looking at the Gurkha as I was trying to build the heaviest car I possibly could and see how it would function in BeamNG. I got the '85 3.53 wheelbase SUV to over 14,000 lbs with a 16L V12, ‘just’ a ton shy of the Gurkha. Unfortunately to make in Automation would be all but impossible given its small windows and very sharp body lines.

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

Beachside cruising

7 Likes

Ok, as i made quite a lot of shitposting (And deleted some of my posts)…

To apologize, Let me present you…

2000 Lamborghini Diablo GTR

The specs are as close as possible to any information i could find on the internet.

Any suggestion would be very appreciated! :smiley:

6 Likes

1967 Opel Rekord Coupé

2 Likes

Here is my take on the 1954 Mercedez Benz 300 SL (the 4k screenshots fail to upload for some reason

7 Likes

Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package

Sorry if the front lip looks a bit messy, Automation haves its limitations you know.

2 Likes

how do you do the fins ? (between vent and fron wheel)

I got them from the “Lips” section, I just made them tinier to make them look like fins.

(Sorry for bad english)

No problem, i don’t write in english very well, i’m from Argentina :slight_smile:

Chevrolet Opala, a Brazilian car that was made mating this Opel Reckord with a 4100cc american inline 6. Yes, a metric car with a imperial engine. Engine mounts on this one are “funny”. At least the Brazilian department had made better looking front and rear ends for it.

6 Likes

I agree that the 70s Opalas are better looking than Rekords.