Abot's Car Replicas

Here you can find and download all of my car replicas from the general thread. They are listed in alphabetical order by manufacturer, then by model name if necessary. All cars are made as close as possible to their real-world counterparts, including engine performance, suspension, chassis, transmission, wheels and tires, and physical dimensions. When information is not available (as often is the case) for parts, I do my best to guess what would make the most sense for the car. Enjoy!

Note: These cars are primarily designed to look and perform like their real-world counterparts in BeamNG, so you may see some critical warnings when you load them in Automation (downforce, blown tires, etc.) for the more extreme cars that Automation is not designed to handle.

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

DownloadVideo

Aston Martin DB10

DownloadVideo

Aston Martin Valkyrie

DownloadVideo

Aston Martin Vulcan

DownloadVideo

Audi S8 (D5)

DownloadVideo

Audi TT RS

DownloadVideo

Chevrolet Express 2500

DownloadVideo

Dodge Viper ACR

DownloadVideo

Ferrari F50 GT

DownloadVideo

Ferrari 812 Superfast

Download

Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

DownloadVideo

Ford Mustang Boss 429

DownloadVideo

Hennessey Venom F5

DownloadVideo

Koenigsegg One:1

DownloadVideo

Koenigsegg Jesko

DownloadVideo

Lexus LFA

DownloadVideo

Maybach Exelero

DownloadVideo

Maserati GranTurismo MC

DownloadVideo

McLaren 720S

DownloadVideo

Mercedes-AMG GT R

DownloadVideo

Nissan GT-R NISMO

DownloadVideo

Pagani Imola

DownloadVideo

Porsche 911 GT2 RS

DownloadVideo

Rolls-Royce Cullinan

DownloadVideo

Saleen S1

DownloadVideo

Toyota Sienna LE

Download

Toyota Supra MKIV Turbo

DownloadVideo

Toyota Yaris GR

DownloadVideo

W Motors Lykan HyperSport

DownloadVideo

Zastava Yugo 45

DownloadVideo

14 Likes

Added Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio.

1 Like

Looks like a Chinese car company’s attempt…

Haha that could describe pretty much all of these, but thats the price I pay to make them without mods I guess :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

But why?

Why…do I make them without mods? Just because it is easier for people to download and use them, plus its more of a fun challenge. And mods can go out of date and break, etc.

1 Like

True…

But the GTR (the good irl one) is SOOOO bad

(Whoops Double Posted Sorry)

Hey well I do my best with the limited tools I have. There are only a few body styles for all the different cars out there so some cars work better than others. The GT-R has a particularly flat rear IRL which the Automation body does not which made that look a bit off, for example.

Yeah, but you could have used vents, also, the rest are pretty great.

Vents where? And thanks, I appreciate the support :slight_smile:

1 Like

Composite lights, using vents with cardinal lock as a shell, and filling it in with lights and indicators.

I could, and I have for some cars (Lykan, F-150), but for the GT-R I felt like the standard headlights were good enough as the LEDs don’t add much character to the car (unlike some other modern cars, as you will see in my next replica).

We are talking about the AMG right?

Haha I was talking Nissan, funny. The AMG was also one of my first cars, so on newer replicas with important LEDs I know to make the composite lights, definitely.

Yeah, but the AMG is a favorite of mine, have you heard one?

Sadly no, I know AMG makes some of the best sounding engines (after the LFA :wink: )

And above the LFA is the Carrera GT, or tied.

I think the Koeniggsegg has a cross-plane crank

You’re right, I updated the file in dropbox with a fix.

1 Like