Car Replicas

Cadillac Eldorado 1968 Replica

You can have it for free :
Cadillac_-_Eldorado_1968.car (56.8 KB)

28 Likes

Citroen Saxo 1.1 stock and tuned version (always with a 1.100cc engine but very powerful)

Half ass replica of my Audi RS4 from Maximum Tune :flushed:

Comparison

14 Likes

in my standards i wouldn’t call it half assed

2017 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

13 Likes

2001 Porsche 996 GT2

Modify it on Automation!

Porsche_911_-_GT2.car (27.7 KB)

Drive it on BeamNG!

2000 Toyota Hiace Super Custom G

15 Likes

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan G

sorry for double posting, just in mood for replicas these lately lol

6 Likes

Wrong channel, bud?

4 Likes

Bud, just like how hybrid said, wrong topic bud. Even though it is on the wrong topic, i’d like to give some constructive criticism towards your styling. The cars look they have lots of potential, but they are very bland and have no personality. If I can give any advice to you, it would be to put more time in your cars and make sure your vehicle has everything such as mirrors, grilles, proper rims, etc…
Oh yeah, 3.2 seconds is nowhere near the limit. 3.2 is easily achievable if done correctly.

3 Likes

These are not replicas.

2 Likes

Oh yes, these are replicas! I assembled an engine that accelerates a car in 2.9 seconds, but did not test it in Beamng Drive. It’s one thing to assemble an engine, and another thing is to connect them in the body so that there is maximum grip, and therefore I want you to assembled the car that overtakes mine to reach 100 km / h.

i don’t think you know the definition of car replicas.

9 Likes

Here you go.

10 Likes

These. Are. Not. Fucking. Replicas.

6 Likes

It’s not perfect, but it’s good enough for me

6 Likes

One more problem with your cars: in addition to not being replicas of real-life cars, all of them have +15 quality spam everywhere - something to be avoided at all costs.

8 Likes

Interesting

Define “interesting”.

3 Likes

Autobianchi A112 Abarth

19 Likes