Thanks mate

Range Rover P38 replica

7 Likes

V8 Mini Cooper

1 Like

'98 Dodge/Plymouth Neon

1 Like

A (very) rough copy of the 1987 Sauber C9 Le Mans prototype

I’m not too happy with how the rear end looks but there’s only so much that can be done in automation for diffusers and wing scaffolding.

I’m happy with how realistic the powerband seems to be when compared to the real thing but the car was made in 2000 because I’m lazy and was originally just messing about until it turned out quite nice.

1 Like

Its rear actually looks more like that of a second-gen Impreza, but other than that, it’s a close approximation of an early Neon considering the size and shape of the body you used.

The Dacia Logan

https://assets.gocar.be/picserver1/userdata/1/25733/VmlTxhilJ/kfz46603720_dacia_logan_2017.jpg

https://www.dacia.es/media/vehicules/l52/phase2/accueil/hub-galerie-media/images-650x360/attde4abb79c4ba4a35809ccc4cbee7be01/logan-L52-ph2-650x360-GMG3-hub.jpg

5 Likes

Good news!

1 Like

Oh hey I made a replica and forgot about this thread…

2000 Cadillac Seville STS, its a bit off, but I mostly made it to see how it would drive in BeamNG.

20903770001_large

caddy2

ehh…close enough, this car is weird.

8 Likes

My replica. But on the car from the game I played 8 years ago - Crash time 2. In fact, the prototype was some old sketch of some German development. Screenshots I decided to make in a newer Crash time 4, with a mod for this machine. Characteristics I will not show, because in the game they are not, so there will be nothing to compare.

6 Likes

My rough attempt at a Koenigsegg One:1 in Automation.

A detailed and complex car like this is obviously difficult to pull off well but I did my best for all the various aero and carbon features.

I tried to get the technical specifications of the Automation car as close to the real life specs, so it, like its real-life counterpart, has:

• 5.0L twin-turbo aluminum 90º V8 (92mm x 95.25mm) with multi point EFI and 4-valve DOHC
  • Produces 1000 kW (1360 PS) of power @ 7500 rpm and ~1350 N•m of torque, redlines @ 8300 rpm
  • Weighs 1360 kg for that sweet One:1 ratio
  • 7-speed DCT, front and rear double wishbone, carbon fiber monocoque, 2.7m wheelbase, 265 front 345 rear tires with 20" rims

Some differences I had to conceed while tuning the engine:

• 8.3:1 compression vs. 9.3:1 IRL
  • Much higher boost pressure (2.7 vs 1.3) and turbo lag than IRL engine
  • Peak torque produced at 6900 rpm vs 6000 IRL
8 Likes

Hard to get this car looking like the real version. Especially the bottom lights.
1998cc Naturally Aspirated Engine, Double Wishbone (F) MultiLink (R
11 inch Brakes, 17 inch rims…

*exhaust not shown ( MY Fault!!)

13 Likes

Another my replica) Did it month ago, but didn’t know where to share. (It’s Pontiac G8)

Characteristics i did ≈ real life

8 Likes

This is my replica of a 2001 BMW 330i I tried my best to make the paint darker like mine in real life but ended up with a cyan-ish color

1 Like

“Mumbled eurobeat in background”

5 Likes

@FFR431 and @Holts Simple but effective, I love it.

oooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DEJA VU
I’VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE
HIGHER ON THE STREET
AND I KNOW IT’S MY TIME TO GO
CALLING YOU, AND THE SEARCH IS A MYSTERY
STANDING ON MY FEET
IT’S SO HARD WHEN I TRY TO BE ME,
WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

5 Likes

Nice Commodore

Replicated the most powerful NA engine in production- the Ferrari 812 Superfast’s 6.5L V12:

Designing the car was certainly easier to tackle than the Koenigsegg, and all the major stats (peak power, torque, rpm, weight, suspension, tires, etc.) are the same as on the real 812. Time to go test it in Beam!

4 Likes

That looks amazing! Maybe you could, I don’t know, just kinda send a .car file my way :slight_smile: