Celerimus Automotive - Exotic Supercars (2017 LT 700 Chao AWD SS)

##[color=lightblue]Celerimus Automotive[/color] [color=blue]**[corporate]"Perfection doesn't have to be a compromise."[/corporate]**[/color]

What We Do
We specialize in creating high-performance supercars, hypercars, and sports cars designed specifically to test the limits of human engineering. The wondrous combination of blinding speed and elegant beauty is a powerful duo that Celerimus Automotive strives to achieve in each and every car we build. We take pride in creating the very best that the industry has to offer, all while leaving mediocrity in the dust. We do not compromise. We promise the fastest, most luxurious cars in the world.

Who We Are
Based out of the Pacific Northwest, we embrace our American heritage. We don’t let that limit us, however, and we often take inspiration from the supercars of Europe and beyond. Simply put, we are a world-class company that draws in aspects from a number of iconic styles, culminating in a style that we like to call our own. Ever since we were founded in 1993, we have maintained a distinct style and have continued to build upon it and evolve. Our history in the 1990’s was tumultuous; we changed ownership three times, with all new iterations met with failure. however, starting in 2000, we came under our current management and have exploded since. Our performance cars were sought around the world for their speed and beauty. Since the launch of our generation 2 supercars in 2017, we have produced some of the best performance cars in the world, all while maintaining the luxury you deserve.

Why Celerimus Automotive?
Nowhere else in the world will you find such a staggering blend of beauty and performance. Anyone can produce a car, but it takes masters to craft an exquisite machine worthy of the supercar label. We realize that such cars are not super merely because of their speed, but because they transcend the very way we think about automotive engineering. Our company name means “to be quick” in Latin, and we take that purpose to heart. Thank you for visiting our showroom.

## Directory [2016 LT 350 Caelus](http://discourse.automationgame.com/t/celerimus-automotive-exotic-supercars-newly-launched/16234/2) [2016 LT 450 Invictus](http://discourse.automationgame.com/t/celerimus-automotive-exotic-supercars-newly-launched/16234/3) [2016 LT 550 Stellae Caligine](http://discourse.automationgame.com/t/celerimus-automotive-exotic-supercars-newly-launched/16234/7) [2017 LT 700 Chao](http://discourse.automationgame.com/t/celerimus-automotive-exotic-supercars-newly-launched/16234/12) [2017 LT 700 Chao AWD SS](http://discourse.automationgame.com/t/celerimus-automotive-exotic-supercars-newly-launched/16234/20)
2 Likes

2016 LT 350 Caelus

$288,197

The Caelus is an AWD masterpiece of engineering, sporting a 3.2L twinturbo v12 producing 762HP at 7400 RPM. With a top speed of 230 mph, this is a truly fast work of art. The standard edition includes a luxury interior and premium entertainment system, as well as a decent amount of storage space. Although not built to be a track car, the Caelus gets a respectable 2:04 around the Automation test track. Undoubtitly, the Caelus will serve as the flagship model of Celerimus Automotive for years to come.

1 Like

2016 LT 450 Invictus

$359,573

The Invictus is said by some to be the big brother of the Caelus, and is currently the top performing model available from Celerimus Automotive. Certainly there is some validity to this, given that the Invictus uses a 4.8L twinturbo v12 to produce 1,033HP at 8000RPM, which is considerably higher than the power output of the Caelus. This power comes at a price, however, since the Invictus is also more expensive and has worse economy performance. We figure that anyone capable of affording the Invictus won’t mind the larger fuel expense. The Invictus is incredibly fast, capable of reaching 254 mph all while maintaining great manuverability which results in a low 2:00 Automation track time. We are proud to call the Invictus our first hypercar.

Those figures aren’t bad. You should probably know sooner rather than later that the total cost is an estimate of the cost it makes to build each car, as a sum of the labour plus materials, excluding the main overheads like engineering and tooling. Given what you’re using and how many production units it takes to build that car, you’re more reasonably expected to price those cars anywhere between 200-500 grand with 0% markup, depending mostly on just how extensively you produce them, and how much money you pour into the factory and staff that produce them etc.

In the case of the LT 350, I would look into actually making the rims smaller and with a slightly higher tyre profile. I don’t know why real companies are going with such large rims these days, if they don’t need to fill up the entire thing with brakes. Smaller rims will mean less unsprung weight, and the higher profile better contact patch. You’ll probably find the car will end up faster around the track and more comfortable.

As for the LT 450, the front headlight is a bit busy. But the numbers are getting towards my end of the scale :smiling_imp: I don’t do luxury interiors in my cars, period, but in a race I’d be happy to take your cars on.

Thanks :slight_smile: I fixed the prices, now showing actual listed market price with 50% markup. I tend to usually use luxury interior/premium entertainment for most of my high-end production vehicles, just because I figure people would enjoy it. I forego both though on race models of course.

I’ll look into testing new rim sizes and tweaking performance, then perhaps you should take them on :sunglasses:

With an AT track time of 2:04, you’ll most likely have some work to do if you want to bring it to my pace. If you can push the LT 350 to an AT track time of 1:58, or a Green Hell lap time of under 7 minutes, we’ll be cooking with gas.

That being said, your cars have much higher safety and comfort standards than mine do. Mine are built to pass the most stringent requirements (which, in 2016, is a minimum of 40 in Fruinia)… but not to exceed them. That, and the fact you used a luxury interior, will explain why the LT 350 is a good 400-500kg heavier than mine, despite having a smaller engine. And having the smaller engine (with presumably a DOHC 60 valve setup) will also explain why you have to use a much richer fuel mixture, so I would also not worry too much about trying to go from 11mpg to my, what, about 36mpg!!!

2016 LT 550 Stellae Caligine (Limited Production)

$499,710

Nothing quite compares to the exorbitance that is the “Stellae Caligine”, meaning “dark star” in Latin. Imagine the essence of speed and luxury combined into a single vehicle, and you have what you see right now. Both blindingly fast and beautiful. the Stellae Caligine can reach a speed of 264mph. Beneath its luxury lies the source of its power; a 4.8L twinturbo v12 that produces 1090HP at 7700RPM. Furthermore, you have no need to strap yourself to a bucket seat to enjoy the speed. The leather/carbon interior is hand-crafted in Sardinia, Italy, all so you can enjoy being comfortably surrounded by art while you jolt to 62mph in a mere 2.4 seconds. The luxury doesn’t stop there, luckily. One is completely surrounded by the latest in touch-screen technology and the best integrated entertainment systems in the world upon entering this car, yet it is important to notice how the the interior is still grounded and aesthetically pleasing. The 1:56 track time around the Automation track seems only to validate the swiftness of this vehicle. Engineering simply can’t go any further than this.

2 Likes

I’m loving your style. So mad!

A bit too extreme in my opinion. Like there is no clear lines to which the fixtures adhere, they just point in different directions. But that performance is commendable. Good job.

The LT 350 would require a lot of tuning for that, plus its meant to be sort of a mid-grade model. My new LT 550 lives up to all of that, and has better economy as well. I must admit though, I kept the luxury interior and actually upgraded to hand-made interior :sweat_smile: however it’s actually lighter so I must give myself credit for designing it well

I have also made a le mans racer that is by far the fastest thing I have ever made (6:42 on Green Hell), but the downside is that it’s a bit unrealistic since it costs $3,000,000 base price

Squidhead, as for my style, I try to follow the natural lines and curvature of the car with my fixtures most of the time, like with the vents just above the side skirts. I must admit that I like geometric car designs though so it might just continue like that, plus it gives me a unique style to work with I suppose

I like the styling of the LT 550. The only part that looks odd is the upper vent on the front of the quarter pannel. That sorta looks like it was thrown on there without reguard to the rest of the styling. Otherwise i think this car is your best yet styling wise. :slight_smile:

(Posted with my iPhone)

2017 LT 700 Chao

$238,700

We have chosen to name our latest masterpiece, “Chao”, meaning “chaos”; and let us explain why. After extensive experimentation by our automotive team, we are proud to kick off the 2017 year with this 11.4L V12 turbocharged beast. Throughout development we had one main challenge: to tame the power of chaos itself. We took an interesting approach to this new hypercar that we had not considered before. We decided that our scope has been too limited, and that we needed a hyper car that could be easy to make, widely distributive, and incredibly fast. Thus, the Chao was born. Fascinatingly enough, the Chao was designed to run on regular grade fuel, effectively giving it the ability to run any fuel octane available in the modern world, and run it does. Despite having a monster lurking under its hood, the LT 700 gets a surprising 14.4 mpg (16.3 L/100km). Don’t mistake its efficiency for weakness, however. The engine of the Chao produces a whopping 2050HP at 7700RPM, as well as an even 2050 Nm of torque at 6600 RPM, making it an incredibly powerful force to be reckoned with.

All that being said, we wanted to keep our new hypercar within the realm of affordability, and as such, it is much cheaper than the recent LT 550, as well as much easier to produce, yet much much faster. In fact, the LT 700 is our first model not entirely made of carbon fiber. This, coupled with the Chao’s unique ability to use any fuel type, makes it a truly worldwide hypercar.

Don’t worry, however; we made sure to keep our standards incredibly high. The Chao features a full luxury interior finished with an advanced HUD complete with Italian leather seating, as is standard. In particular, the Chao features special wood accents originating from South Africa, whose dark natural shades match well with the lighter leather interior. The dashboard features a unique usage of glass in addition to the wood and leather elements of the interior, giving the Chao a clean modern look, which stands in direct contrast to the brutal power of the car itself.

There is little that can beat the comfort, luxury, and versatility of the Chao. Let yourself relax and take in the world as you speed through it going 0 to 62mph in a mere 2.4 seconds: quite an impressive number for our first RWD hypercar design. In fact, the Chao can lap the automation track in just 1:53, and the Green Hell track in a blindingly quick 6:56. We know; its fast.

With a displacement that would make muscle cars cry, and a top speed of 277MPH, the LT 700 truly blurs the lines between raw power and supercar finesse. As such, we present to you the Chao. Chaos itself has been tamed. Welcome to the second generation of Celerimus hypercars.

Welcome back! If there’s one thing I can pick on straight away… the feedback from last year still stands.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I definitely took that feedback to heart and tried different tire/rim ratios, but for this design in particular it needed very thin tires for reasons that are somewhat beyond me, I assume because of the grip profile. Englarging the tires by just 20mm or so would actually take off about a half a second off of its track time alone. I tried changing the tires and then tweaking other settings to see if other things needed to be adjusted for the tires, but it was no good. Any very specific tips on this? What settings should I be changing in order to make a better tire to rim ratio actually effective?

If you are concerned about track times you’re going in a very very very very very very wrong direction. There’s an 825hp Eau Rouge doing the north loop just 4 seconds slower, while costing same (with 200% over base price). It’s also just 0.1 seconds slower to 100 kph. It’s the base model with 0 quality sliders. The performance model is MUCH quicker.

To be fair, the Eau Rouge and the Chao are very different. I purposefully avoided intrusive active aero on the Chao, purposefully avoided full carbon for a cheaper car, and have things like a full luxury interior, premium entertainment and a very lean running engine all for practicality’s sake. I use the track times as a general indicator for my performance tweaks, especially handling, but the Chao was definitely not designed to be a track car. I have experimented with a 1600HP AWD track configuration that is much faster and actually cheaper as well, but I still have to develop its suspension and handling. I might post it as a special edition. Unlike the Chao standard edition, it has minimal interior, minimal safety, all-carbon, and active aero, as well as not having an impractically huge engine (still large though, at 8.4L). Also I’m not sure what you are referring to when talking about price, but the price I list for all my vehicles is the estimated sandbox price in the market screen with a 50% markup.

There are better ways to do make the car cheaper than to skimp on things that at 2.1 tons it really needs.

I’m proud to announce that the Chao has been completely reworked! I will be updating its post once development is finalized, but for now I can tell you the new Chao Super Sport is an all-carbon body featuring an 8.4L 1650HP engine in an AWD configuration. Even without final tweaks, the new version weighs over 1000lbs less, is much much faster on the track (1:05 on top gear as of right now) and even costs less than the original Chao, all while keeping its classy luxury interior and entertainment even

There we go! Good news.

2017 LT 700 Chao AWD Super Sport

$218,900

New life has been breathed into the Chao in this all-wheel-drive super sport edition! This car is no laughing matter; under its artful exterior lies an 8.4L turbocharged V12 that produces a powerful 1700HP at 7700RPM. After considering serious advice from industry experts, our team has reformulated our approach to produce a car that is cheaper and faster, yet still embodies the Celerimus style of speed with luxury. The super sport retains the original model’s luxury interior and advanced HUD entertainment system, yet weighs over 1000lbs less than the original model. Also like the original Chao, the super sport edition can run on regular fuel, and thus can be sold anywhere in the world as well. Unlike its predecessor, the Chao AWD SS features all-carbon construction and a new hydraulic active wing, in addition to a completely redone taillight display, among other things. As our company’s first step into true hyper performance vehicles on par with some of the best in the world, we must say that we have learned a lot. The Chao AWD SS truly is the first step into a new generation of sports cars by Celerimus that will rival some of the best in the world.

With this premium version of the original Chao, you can expect to easily do 0-62mph in 2.2 seconds, but that’s not all. The new super sport edition laps the automation track in just 1:49, and the Green Hell track in 6:40, which is a new record for us. It’s quite amazing to see something that can go 257mph and still retain the complete luxury and power of its original model. Although it is obvious that there is room for improvement, we believe this is the beginning step in a line of new supercars that will be some of the best in the world.

Key metric system measurements:
Weight: 1525.6 kg
Fuel efficiency: 19.8 L/100km
Top speed: 413.6 kmh

1 Like