CSR 118 - The Craigslist Crawl

2000 Qevo Qadet Q160

Price: $2036.88
Mileage: 284,844.49 km
Powertrain: V6 / RWD / 4-speed auto
Details: completely new transmission after ~200k km, one owner, oil changes are made on time, used most of its life for commuting. rear left brake light replaced, left black trim piece is actually tape, I couldn’t get the raccoon out of the trunk: open trunk at your own risk (his name is Joe) otherwise the paint is clean

coupe

2 Likes

Oh god I’m so bad at photoshop

actually nice pictures

look 90% tread for sure!

4 Likes

(Forgot to mention, but those are aftermarket LED lights fitted)

1 Like

I like this. Looks very JDM luxury-like.

1 Like

Pics

5 Likes

Mediocre Pictures

Amateur pics

5 Likes

full images

https://imgur.com/a/GPhbFfz

3 Likes

The 1993 Kadett Beat Mk. II combines all the thrills of fuel economy, practicality and comfort. With the groundbreaking HZ 1.8 liter Inline-4 engine* and 4-speed automatic transmission*, the Beat offers levels of quality not found in its segment before.

here’s a 1996 car for sale blah blah no one cares cd player $1450 give me money

Pictures

* available on GX luxury model, plebs go away

22 Likes

1994 PAZ 3606 2400A

Daily driven russian sedan from the 90s, regularly serviced, no issues, but the car has seen a lot of miles. The car has an automatic transmission and a 2.4 Liter engine.

Mileage: 236,007 Miles
Price: 988$ FIRM

10 Likes

My KGB Rhythm Crescendo
2.5L Inline-6 and AWD - 134hp - 25mpg

The Crescendo is the top spec model with Enkei RPF-1s as standard!
Very luxurious interior, amazing for a production car
Condition is good for 178,443 miles

Looking for $2,000 (was $34,000 new!)

Closer pictures

Selling my 2000 Pegasus Courier - 164,000 miles. Great little gas getter. Was my daily driver, but my wife is having twins, so I’m selling it to buy a minivan. This car comes with factory installed sunroof (no leaks) - Pioneer aftermarket stereo - aluminum wheels - all belts and hoses recently replaced. I trust this to drive to Florida and back, as it’s made that trip many times. Asking $2,000.

For Sale - Electi Jaguar LX 3.0 Auto

This car has served me and my family well over the last 4 years, never left me stranded, but it’s time for an upgrade so regretfully it must go.
All wheel drive, a very confident and easy drive no matter the weather, suprisingly frugal for such a large engine. Gearbox smooth as butter.

Imported 05/09, all duties paid (got receipts), new tyres on 04/19, cambelt done 11/17, new brake pads and wiper blades.
FSH, PAS, Xenon lamps with washers (all working), comfortable interior, power windows, aftermarket stereo, towbar fitted.

171.490 miles
$2100 O.N.O

More Photos (image heavy)

6 Likes

(Low-effort ad begins now)

One-owner, low miles. Selling my father’s 96 Keystone Optio as he no longer drives and doesn’t need it. Originally purchased by him in '96 as a special order with the F33 sport package. This means it has the 182 HP 3.3 liter and Sport-matic transmission, not the base 2.9 liter.

Leather, sunroof, power everything, cruise, original premium stereo. Has the trunk-mounted CD changer, but it doesn’t work anymore.

Runs and drives well, AC blows cold. I just drove it back to Cleveland from North Carolina with no issues (other than the CD changer). Has all maintenance and repair receipts since new. New within the last year: Battery, alternator, tires.

$2000 firm. More pictures available on request.

1996 Keystone Optio

condition: good

cylinders: 6 cylinders

drive: fwd

fuel: gas

odometer: 165,931

paint color: Deep Mint Metallic

title status: clean

transmission: automatic

type: sedan

2 Likes

Less than 6 hours left until entries close!

3 Likes

I know what I’ve got, son.

7 Likes

That’s hot

1998 Hanno Basan by mat1476 (design) and mcp928 (engineering)

Hanno118

More

631a3edbb0a8a0f921d96584b5b7abf25915efc3

9 Likes

Pics below

10 Likes