CSR 98 - She took the kids

Me too :grin:

Mmmm Avantime

1 Like

I would NEVER confirm that the Avantime was a great inspiration and a car I really like to this date and that it is in my view the best looking van/people carrier/Familienkutsche/monospace of all time and that I did borrow any design features from it!

If only we had a not a multipla body - if I were any good at modelling I would definitely make one

1 Like

A teaser for you all

Imagine this being a TV commercial

(sorry for low-effort edits. me lazy and no photoshop skillz; thus i am trying to describe the happenings on screen, plus lack of upload speed prevents me from making actual video footage)

[car driving along road; about 40mph;enters from top-right; stationary camera following car with pan and zoom to keep car to landscape ratio the same]

Soft Voice: “Style…”

[camera pan and zoom stops here; car leaves at top left, still following the road]

[soft cut to the vhicle interior (car still on that road); fully occupied; pans from left to right, showing cabin space relations; pan starts and ends with about the B-pillar in the frame’s center]

Soft Voice: “Spacious Comfort…”

[another soft-cut to this:]

[yellow arrow represents first movement; orange arrow the second movement after the first is done; anonymous people opening the rear doors]

Movement Description for the respective arrows:
left yellow: using handle
left orange: reaches under the lower left corner under the now half-open trunk and presses some (invisible) button there.

right yellow: using handle
right orange: reaches under the seam just below the wiper and pressen an (invisible) button there

Soft Voice: “Innovative Practicality…”

[hard-cut to this]

[car slowly rotates clockwise until about side-profile; camera slightly zooms out]

Soft Voice: “The Anhultz Ganymede…”

[end of ad]

note: rims are actually “steel” / “aluminium” colored. them being black must be a photo scene issue

secretly hopes for bonus points for being creative on the ad.

18 Likes

The 2003 Yinzer WunderVibe. It was known for it’s comfort and practicality. With a side swinging rear hatch, the WunderVibe included a non-slip step to better utilize the roof rack. And speaking of the roof rack, it came with hardened metal to keep the roof clear of scrapes and damage, with extra metal at the back to guide items over the rear roof lip, effectively adding significant cargo space. The WunderVibe has a comfortable towing capacity of one ton, and when not towing, the receiver hitch stows away inside of the full size spare tire, mounted outside to allow for more interior room. Also not seen is the traction control and ABS for when those country paths are wet, and a full offroad skid tray so that an upturned rock or cobble does not ruin the camping trip. Enjoy the CD player and the Moon Roof.

1 Like

Huangdou Galaxy Trek

Huangdou Galaxy Trek is journey bread utility van for all the nomadic. Refrigeration style rear door and Bestfalia camp tent at top roof make Galaxy into van life sleepover camping. Front seats are can swivel to rear for easy conversation with people and very back the seats fold for space. Huangdou Galaxy Trek is for the adventure.

Westfalia Shit Picturized

something like this

Photographic Pictures

27 Likes

(we got Ludovic to write this so apologies for poor English) Well then… The boys are back from the shed yet again… And this time all of them can fit in the car…

INTRODUCING THE REDUIT AUTOMOTIVE GSR7 SSR SPECIAL EDITION (NOW WITH EXTRA SCHPORRRT)

This fine motorised vehicle will take you and 6 of your finest mandem/gyaldem to your destination in speed and comfort… especially speed… a lot of it… 154 miles per mph of it to be exact

With 2.5 Litres of inline 5 turbocharged Mauritian goodness, this will more than meet the needs you may have when purchasing a vehicle from our fine shed

BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE… THIS CAR IS ALSO ECONOMIC, YES THIS THING ACTUALLY DOES WELL OVER 40 MILES PER GALLON (UK)…SO BUY IT BEFORE THE NEXT OIL CRISIS HAPPENS

THAT IS ALL… BTW THE TWO DIFFERENT BADGES ARE TO REPRESENT THE SSR TUNING DIVISION (FRONT) AND COMPANY (BACK)
#SAUSAGESCHPORTROLL

10 Likes

As one of CBK Engineering’s first attempts at a mass produced family car the MP7 is a entirely new direction for the company which have previously build cars that are made to order. However with the MP7 (shown in it’s Aerodynamique V6 form) it hopes to be a serious competitor in the MPV market.

The MP7 Aerodynamique V6 is the top of line for MP7 body style, with the ability to get 33 mpg out of it’s naturally aspirated 3.0L 18 valve V6 engine while still being able to reach a top speed of 130 mph while carrying 7 people.

12 Likes

Did you even read the main CSR rules because you dont post your entries here

1 Like

An MPV named after a submachine gun? It takes balls…

Anyway, I just realized that omitting stability and traction control leads to a huge reduction in PU and ET. Took me a while to figure that out, although such fancy tech is of no use on cars which aren’t fast enough to need them…

b i g l o o k

MEN SUBURBVAN SLD

MEN has over 40 years of utility expertise behind us. Building reliable, durable delivery vehicles is our specialty. The civilian MEN, designed specifically for the hardships of everyday life, the MEN Suburbvan SLD can handle the toughest circumstances you throw at it. Now Avalible with advanced 5 link rear suspension, and new Nohda R series petrol engine. Starting from around $10,700 MSRP.
16 Likes

Did you even read that he does not have the ability to DM Cheeseman to properly enter the car?

5 Likes

INTRODUCING...

THE 2003 AUTOMAN UNIWAGON SCHPORT TURBO

Features:

-2.0 litre Turbocharged 12 valve engine making 130hp

-Great fuel efficiency

-7 fully featured seats

-Sportier feel

-Comes with accessories for the single mum

-Great value! All this and then some, for less than £9,999!

Photogenic Photos

13 Likes

32 Likes

EstatelyHome

Is it beautiful?

Beauty is realative

Is the cheap?

Yeah pretty cheap, $11,709

Does it have rear doors?

OH YEAH

Does it have a heated rear window?

You know it does!

Does it look like a family car?

Yeah, pretty much

Why didn’t you build MPV/crossover?

I have a soul unlike all of you sheep!

Why isn’t the car branded?

Eh, you try and brand this

8 Likes

2003 GEC GCV 1.6Ti

Practical does not necessarily mean boring.

7 full-sized seats, a frugal and responsive 1600cc turbocharged inline four, grippy yet supple multilink rear suspension, CD player, and 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS… all for just under 12,000 GBP.

2 Likes

2003 Hyoung Jindo

Now with a powerful and reliable 2.8L Inline 5 engine, CD player and ABS system, all for 9533$.

10 Likes