CSR120: The Funky So And So [Finals Released]

Congratulations to both of you for hosting, donutsnail for winning, and everyone for entering! This was one of the best, if not the best, rounds in the entire history of CSR. I did not expect to make the top 10 or even the podium, given the fact that my car was more economical than most - and will happily take second given the circumstances. In fact, when I first saw the results, I was like, “What on earth…?” I simply couldn’t believe it… Until I did. And now I am left holding my head high.

If donutsnail passes, I will be able to host the next round - I have a few ideas floating around in my head, just in case that happens.

5 Likes

Congratulations @donutsnail! Good job everyone. I placed pretty much where I usually do. At least mine was fastest lol.

Congrats fellow Donutian!

Congrats donutsnail, i really like that color.

Wow! Really happy to get a CSR win under my belt. I would be happy to host the next round, and I do have something in mind. Please give me a few days to write up the prompt, and to fiddle with making an updated used car calculator. Spoiler alert, it’ll be another used car round.

Thanks to @Ryan93 and @MGR_99 for hosting this one! The premise was really a really fun one to build for, and resulted in quite a few great looking entries (plus a fun twist ending!) I found myself deep in a rabbit hole of muscle car research while making this car, which was enjoyable in and of itself.

(@EnCR I’m apparently quite fond of that color too. I’ve used it in 5 of the 14 CSRs I’ve participated in.)

13 Likes

Good Job @everyone :slight_smile:
Hope you all had fun with our little (long) Driver (Game, Movie) CSR. It was fun.

It’s a shame mine didn’t qualify, because the acceleration of 5.3 seconds would’ve been absolutely insane.