CSR77 - Ready, Set, Tow [ENDED; RESULTS PUBLISHED]

Entries are now open!
Deadline in OP

I’d just like to compliment you on that photo.

That looks like an actual car advertisement, great job!

But the name…

1 Like

Thank you, but I cannot take credit for the photoshop. It was done by @titleguy1.

As far as the name goes, I have no idea what you’re talking about

3 Likes

'17 LLA B770MW

Sorry for the terrible photoshop, I have no access to any professional tools, maybe I need to find an editor…

3 Likes

2017 Vikstrom C9 2.5 AWD

What would a hero be without support?
$16,950

7 Likes

12 L/100km = 19.6mpg us
4.25km/L = 10mpg us

Could you straighten that out?

edit: I am guessing you mean 8.34L/100 km, and 12km/L

1 Like

'17 MUD Teton 4x2 Premium

Our Teton 4x2 Premium is here to fulfill your heavy towing needs. With a proper premium interior and infotainment system, a bench seat for three, and a punchy yet frugal turbocharged I4 under the hood providing more than 2 metric tons of towing capacity, plus a capacious load bay, you’ll struggle to find a tougher tow rig - and it can be yours for just $16898 (not including markups).

Options include an off-road package with a 4x4 drivetrain plus a manual locker, all-terrain tires, skid plates, bull bars and an auxiliary light bar.

3 Likes

12L/ 100km is the actual requirement…
might have done some mistakes when converting…

Redid Conversions and updated OP.

1 Like

The all-new Gemny TT, now available for 14004€ ($16390 in Automation coin, with 0% markup).

Yes, the name is a bit tongue-in-cheek considering the car’s looks, but I was overcome by one of my Japanese car bouts again.

Plus, if you think about it, the name either sounds like a hoppy city boi if you’re a JDM car fan or a slicey American-Japanese girl if you’re an obscure JRPG fan… (or both if you’re this guy! points thumbs at himself)

8 Likes

2017 Epoch M40 Atlas. Create your own adventure.

RRP $16,953 excluding fees and charges

5 Likes

2017 Beacon Cannonade

This, is everything you could need for your daily drive. With it’s punchy i6 up front providing enough power to not only keep you moving, but also whatever you decide to bring with you. This premium pickup has all the qualities you need and then some. Featuring a premium interior that is accentuated with a perfectly balanced suspension system and enough space in the back for a game of poker don’t miss out on all you need for just $16,995.

Fire the cannons.

7 Likes

5 Likes

12 Likes

Featuring a 4 Litre Turbo Charged Boxer 6 engine and All wheel drive with a manual locker, Photon Automotive’s Raptor Series is the Ultimate Budget Towing Vehicle
Capable of Towing more than 2 metric tonnes, with a huge load bay for all your equipment and needs
It can be yours for just $16898 with limited Warranty

3 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Introducing the Jurojin Shiba,

The TurboCharged 5 Cylinder Minivan!

Features Hydro pneumatic suspension for an Ultra Comfortable ride!

Comfort, Fuel efficiency, as well as fantastic towing and payload capacity for only $16,744 Dollars

3 Likes

Albatross Motors Presents, the Albatross G360, a full-size SUV that proves that bigger really is better. This beast is powered by a 3.6 liter twin-turbo V6 with 293 horsepower and 316 lb-ft of torque. Power is fed to the rear wheels through a 6-speed automatic transmission. Despite its size, the Albatross G360 still achieves 27.6 MPG US. Finally, it has a towing capacity of 1800 KG, meaning that you can tow your boat to the lake in style and comfort. Prices start at $14,995. Please see your local Albatross dealer to learn more.

2 Likes

Curious as to what the 0-62 time is for that! :grin: