CSR84 - Years of Youth [FINALS, RESULTS UP]

Well you’re searching for the right influences, no problem there.

But isn’t the Soul grille a different type of grille (one which is actually in the game as a fixture)…? :thinking:

1 Like

can’t have it be a COMPLETE rip-off now, can I? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Of course not, that’s a cardinal rule of Automation design. (although it ain’t cheatin’ if you don’t get caught, like former professional wrestler JBL once said :laughing:)

I’m stickin’ with the Aurora reference, then. If I say it looks like a Soul, I’ll be KDM-sued!

1 Like

[Psy]Oppa Lawsuit Style![/Psy]

4 Likes

A boring person? Get out.
Contendiente Teide. Only for the bold.
$15155 , Pasión trim offered.

23 Likes

chrome_2018-09-29_16-44-24
SomeBODY ONCE TOLD ME

11 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

2015 Cenaturi Neutrino 2.7L Sport
Starting at $15,320
Naturally aspirated 2.7 liter flat 4 engine, designed for superb Reliability, Economy and Usability, With 90% of peak torque available from 1450-5150 RPM this engine is comfortable with any load under any condition.
160hp@6200 RPM.
173Lbft@2700 RPM.
6 speed automatic with AWD and electronic stability and traction control
EPA rated 38 MPG combined Fuel Economy.
1200Kg load or tow capacity.
Annual costs below $700
The Centauri Neutrino Packs excellent fuel economy, safety, and practicality, while still being agile and fun to drive. rain or snow, dirt or asphalt, the Neutrion is there for you.

Centauri Motors, The Stars are Within your Reach.

2 Likes

Albatross Motors Presents, the new Albatross 200-4, the latest in efficient and practical transportation. This 5 door, 5 seater hatchback features an advanced 2.0 Liter turbocharged Inline-4 engine, producing 170 horsepower, and 164 lb-ft of torque starting at just 2200 rpm. Power is delivered to all 4 wheels through a 6 speed InstaShift Dual-Clutch Transmission, allowing the car to accelerate from 0-62 MPH in 8.6 seconds, meaning you can have fun on the road and off the road. Even with this impressive performance, the 200-4 won’t break the bank when it comes time to fill the tank, with an estimated 44 MPG US combined rating. Standard equipment includes a full compliment of airbags, ABS, TCS, ESC, leather seating, sunroof, comfort oriented independent suspension, Bluetooth iPod connectivity, and everything else you would expect from all new Albatross models. Pricing starts at just $15,223. Please see your local Albatross dealer to learn more.

5 Likes

Valkyrie Sport (2015)

The Valkyrie Sport, offering an efficient yet powerful 180hp 2.0-litre turbocharged engine, is ideal for everybody and anybody. Advanced technology, premium feel, 6-speed dual-clutch automatic, and now with our "Advanced ParkPilot" meaning all round sensors, reversing camera and automatic parallel and perpendicular parking assist, it has never been any easier to drive or live with!

22 Likes

Is it a hatchback, a wagon, or a SUV?

“Yes”

Generic Birb. It can be whatever you need it to be. Comfortable, practical, pretty, easy

This trim comes with Electronical Stability Assistance, Limited Slip Differential, Parking Sensors front and rear, leather interior, and many more things… for just $14500. What are you waiting for?

9 Likes

2015 - DAAG CS16i (C01)

DAAG CS16i (C01) shown in Rotguss.

DAAG CS Series (C01)

Built by DAAG from 2011 to 2017 and sold in Germany, the United States of America and WEU (Western European Union) countries.

This vehicle was made to compete with the contemporary compact, entry-level cars from Germany’s most known premium car brands.

Powertrain wise, this specific unit comes equipped with a turbocharged, direct-injected 2.0 L I4 engine, with double overhead cams and four valves per cylinder, delivering 132 hp and 240 Nm of torque, available from 2100 to 3400 RPM. Paired with a 7-speed advanced automatic transmission, power is sent to the front wheels in a truly smooth fashion.

Chassis wise, the CS16i has progressive rate springs and gas-filled monotube shocks in all four corners. Combined with double wishbone suspension in the front and multi-link in the rear, this ensures the user a class-leading comfortable ride.

In the interior, passengers will find five heated seats, with the two in the front also being power-adjustable, all of them covered in the finest ecological leather.

TECHNICAL SPECS

DAAG CS16i (C01)

• ENGINE:

Code: VZMT-20-E.
Displacement: 1979 cm³.
Bore and stroke: 81 mm x 96 mm.
Material: AlSi block and head.
Valvetrain type: 4 valves per cylinder DOHC with intake and exhaust VVT.
Fuel system: direct fuel injection.
Exhaust manifold: 4-1 manifold to turbocharger.
Mufflers: twin reverse flow mufflers.
Horsepower and torque figures: 132 hp @4600-6000 RPM / 240 Nm @2100-3400 RPM.

• DRIVETRAIN:

Layout: transverse, front wheel drive.
Gearbox: advanced 7-speed automatic w/ reverse.

• CHASSIS:

Type: galvanized steel monocoque chassis.
Front suspension: double wishbone.
Rear suspension: multi-link.
Wheels and tires: 5-spoke design, alloy, 185/65R18 front and rear medium compound tires.
Curb weight: 1430 kg.

• PERFORMANCE FIGURES:

Top speed: 202 km/h.
0-100 km/h: 10,3 s.
Combined fuel consumption: 4,9 l/100 km
Skidpad: 0,88 G.

DETAILED IMAGES

6 Likes

@yangx2 We can submit multiple cars?

Pretty sure CSR is always one entry only. :thinking:

3 Likes

Nope!

1 Like

2015 Hanson Heron 1.6Ti

When you’re in the market for a first car, it’s hard to look past the Hanson Heron 1.6Ti. This small, light, and economical (55 mpg) five-door hatchback is surprisingly agile and comfortable for an economy car, thanks to well-tuned fully independent suspension. Its 1.6-liter turbocharged inline-four, mated to a six-speed manual transmission (or, at extra cost, an eight-speed automatic transmission) also delivers nearly 150 horsepower (on regular 91RON/87AKI unleaded) - enough for all known driving situations. With all the safety equipment and creature comforts you would ever need in a compact car, including an advanced infotainment system, the Heron 1.6Ti easily justifies its low base price of $15390 (excluding markups).

1 Like

ofc not lmao

1 Like

Well people had multiple car posts so…

I’ve only seen one per person so far.

1 Like