CSR87 - Scotty Doesn't Know

12 Likes

Edit: Advertisers misnamed the company. They shan’t be working with us again…nor anyone else for that matter!

4 Likes

FAR - Voluptas '03

The car for your family, the driving experience for you.

After the success of the Julio MkI in the Agile & Angry movie series the Flamers Motor Company have brought the speed and nimbleness of the Julio into the Voluptas family.

For the 2003 revision of the platform the Flamers Motor Company have pioneered the true performance SUV, with a 0-100 kph time of 7.26 seconds and a top speed of 228 kph. With all this performance you don’t have to sacrifice fuel economy, achieving a combined 10.1 l/100km it is also a true family vehicle.

6 Likes

If anyone is interested in just making a design, I have engineered a car for this CSR without styling. I think my engineering skills are fairly good, so I don’t think I’d be dragging you down. You can have primary credit and rights to host if we win, just PM me a few pics or a link to some of your designs in a similar era. If you really would rather use a different body for styling purposes, I can transfer the concept to one we could agree on.

14 Likes

2003 Kasai Sativa Sprinter
Presenting Kasai’s most powerful crossover SUV to date.

Get yours today for exactly AMU$15,000.

12 Likes

Glam Pics

Sorry, just something to note: the brochure has a couple typos. The price is actually 13899 AMU, and it’s actually a four seater car instead of a rear bench as implied with four passengers. (That being said how does a “four seater” sedan config work anyway? Is it one of those with the middle seat but with a retractable armrest, or something else?)

Please regard the brochure with said info and pretend the typos were never there. Thanks :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

@thecarlover What is the environmental resistance he’s looking for? You mentioned he doesn’t want something that rusts from factory but what exactly does that mean?

I’m guessing no Alfa’s! :rofl:

Or Mazda :wink:

But how good is good enough?

11 Likes

1 Like

11 Likes

That’s up to your interpretation as I’ll be looking at the materials, not just the environmental resistance score. It’s worth researching the typical techniques of the time to prevent rust.

Albatross Motors presents the all-new Albatross V220t, the minivan that’s fun for the whole family. This compact 6-seater features a turbocharged 2.2 liter Inline 4 with 230 horsepower, which accelerates the V220t from 0-62 mph in 7 seconds, and onto a best-in-class top speed of 155 mph. Power is sent to the front wheels through a 6-speed manual transmission and a limited slip differential, and sent to the ground through the 17 inch alloy wheels. Even with this incredible performance, fuel economy does not suffer, delivering a great 38 MPG highway (32 MPG combined). On the inside, you get 6 leather trimmed seats, a AM/FM/CD player, driver and passenger airbags, anti-lock brakes, traction control, stability control, sunroof, and everything else you’d expect from the latest Albatross Motors vehicles. Prices start at $14,109. See your local Albatross dealer to learn more.

5 Likes

2003 Geschenk Kunai XTurbo

moar photos

15 Likes

well this surely make his wife scream… at him… both inside and outside of the car…

1 Like

Made with the sporty zest and dedication of Caliban Kit Cars, the Balendos Infinity introduces a whole new breed of affordable sports motoring.
Thanks to the 2-litre, 200hp Caliban Screamer Gen III engine, and Caliban-tuned suspension, this is no longer a mere A-to-B family car. And after being in it, the kids will no longer accept theme park tickets as gifts either… But for $10,989 MRSP*, there is enough leftover money for a track vacation.

*price in AMU, without markup

Ad and Caliban input courtesy of @Mr.Computah

Xtra Infinite Pics

I wasn’t expecting to bring back this design so quickly, but I will gladly take this chance to do something different with it! But this ad, let me tell you… Word of advice; if you want to have a scenic shot in BeamNG with a ferris wheel, you’re practically doomed. Take it from me (and Computah)… :sweat_smile:

P.S.: @HighOctaneLove? You do not need to worry. Caliban also provided the sound system in the Infinity, to avoid further… wrong inappropriation of goods. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

12 Likes

Mostly engineered by @Leedar

8 Likes