Direct Injection

For us to make an informed decision, we need to know the scoring, otherwise you’re asking us to choose blindly between A and B.

So share how is everything calculated in the new and in the old system, or at least, the differences between the 2 of them.

Well unfortunately I can’t show the calculations because they vanished somehow. IDK either. But I can tell you that the difference is that with the calculations you could see the average score of the car and without the calculations it would be based on how good the reviewer thinks the car is, so they can give a directe explination of why it is good or bad and why they like it or dislike it in their opinion.

We like metrics. What’s more, we need transparent metrics. The more transparent, the less likely we are to bitch at you for obviously being biased and giving extra points to the VW Golf that doesn’t deserve it :wink:

What exactly do you mean by “transparent metrics”? Could you give an explanation of what you see the calculations being like?

Automation is all about numbers. so an example: “your performance score is directly derived from a product of the sportiness and drivability scores”. You’re allowed to be sneakier than that but keep in mind what parameters each stat already has.

You’re also allowed to state what metrics are subjective: “styling is scored by myself and contributes _____ to the overall score” (most reviewers refrain from this… It’s too controversial).

Example of not transparent: I have this really neat calculation for your scores but youll never see them because they keep disappearing :joy:

I swear that it is not my fault! I’m gonna blame my brother for this. :stuck_out_tongue:

On a serious note, that is a good example and I will fit that into the new calculations. Thankfully tommorow is a PD day for me, so I have some extra time on my hands to get the work done. :slight_smile: